Home
I did some readings about riffle optics and i needed to know about "sight in optic"?
I will appreciate your suggestion.
How is Maser doing?

Asking for a friend
Is it going on a Remmington?
Or Winnchester perhaps?
Riffle optics are complicated...
Originally Posted by slyver
I did some readings about riffle optics and i needed to know about "sight in optic"?
I will appreciate your suggestion.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Go Tasco, and never look back.
How's Natasha?
You guys made me spit my coffee out on my tablet. I love this place!
Originally Posted by 338rcm
Is it going on a Remmington?

I'm guessing a Savvage, or maybe a Henrry...

Blisster Pakk Tassco would bee besst....
I'm just curious how the OP can know so much about AR15's and gas blocks, but know nothing about rifle optics.

You can also CUT the front sight base down. Of course, there is no going back once you do it, but if you are leaving the gun as is, this is an option I've seen done by a number of people. It's a solid, cheap fix. Just cut, smooth and refinish. You wouldn't be able to mount anything to the base like you would a railed gas block, but that might not be an issue. You would also get to keep the bayonet lug, if you have one.

You can also avoid removing the flash supressor or other muzzle device. No big deal if it's threaded on, just a new crush washer, but if it's pinned on, this saves you a big PITA.
This is all anyone needs. Same thing as a Nitefforce, the snipper scopes used by the Navvy Seals. Just a different name. Available wherever fine optics are sold.

[Linked Image from picclickimg.com]
Barska or a BSA. Go for quality.
Buy once, cry once.
NCStar baby!
Damn you guys are waaaay offf. Quigley Ford is the right scoppe. Just make sure you can bench 275 and do concrete all day.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm just curious how the OP can know so much about AR15's and gas blocks, but know nothing about rifle optics.

You can also CUT the front sight base down. Of course, there is no going back once you do it, but if you are leaving the gun as is, this is an option I've seen done by a number of people. It's a solid, cheap fix. Just cut, smooth and refinish. You wouldn't be able to mount anything to the base like you would a railed gas block, but that might not be an issue. You would also get to keep the bayonet lug, if you have one.

You can also avoid removing the flash supressor or other muzzle device. No big deal if it's threaded on, just a new crush washer, but if it's pinned on, this saves you a big PITA.

I'm with local_dirt - brain child supposedly when it comes to ARs, brain farts when it comes to optics. Either the OP hasn't found a desirable YouTube channel that he can understand, or he' looking for more instant gratification.

P.S. My name is NOT Jon Gruden, and like he, I AM NOT politically correct.
Osprey...
Pick yourself up a gallon jug of air soft BB,s and some goat jerky at the show also.....
Get an El Paso Weaver 330
Someone hook this guy up with safariman he's ripe for an annuity!
NC Star.

Buy once, cry once.
Originally Posted by mathman
NCStar baby!
© 24hourcampfire