Home
Sad to see really, them being communists with the stated intent to destroy America and all.

Happy Independence Day wink
I see no problem buying something made in China if you want a blister pack $29.95 scope for your 10/22. It's when people are spending many hundreds of dollars for something made in China, that I take offense. It's like when I went to the fishing store the other day for some small spoons. I could've bought the store brand Chinese-schit or spent a few dollars more buying the Eppinger Daredevles, made locally in Dearborn, MI. I bought the US made product. I'll buy Japanese, Filippino or Korean before I buy Chinese.
I have a problem with any product made in China when there is an alternative.
yeah it is sad to see. we see the good quality japanese stuff pushed out buy junky vortex stuff. Bushnell had to quit the elite line up essentially because it wasn't selling in stores and they lost market share. lets face it the average guy puts 5 shots through his deer rifle every other year. a box of shells might last them a lifetime. most people simply don't shoot enough to know the difference.
The same Drooling Fhuqktards "test" scopes,less firing a single live round. Hint.................
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
yeah it is sad to see. we see the good quality japanese stuff pushed out buy junky vortex stuff. Bushnell had to quit the elite line up essentially because it wasn't selling in stores and they lost market share. lets face it the average guy puts 5 shots through his deer rifle every other year. a box of shells might last them a lifetime. most people simply don't shoot enough to know the difference.

Where’s your library of science test results?
Someone has to make products in your price range boomer.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Wondering what box of shells that's referring to, or is it an 8-year lifetime?

Happy Independence Day. Buy China-optics, China fireworks, go to Panda Express. Fuuck it buy a Burris Fullfield IV and an Athlon. Whatever.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Wondering what box of shells that's referring to, or is it a4-year lifetime?

Happy Independence Day. Buy China-optics, China fireworks, go to Panda Express. Fuuck it buy a Burris Fullfield IV and an Athlon. Whatever.

I find it funny how relatively quiet these threads are. Everyone is anti-China until you want them to look into the mirror and people see how much they support the Commies themselves.
I absolutely hate Chinese products. They overall are inferior to American, Japanese, German, Korean, or Taiwan products. Steel made especially. I bought and tried what I thought was a well made scope, but looked at the label and it was Chinese. It would not hold zero. Ist shot fine, then jumped all over the paper. No more, I went out and bought a Trijicon. Cost more than the rifle.
Maybe make an honest effort to avoid them, seek alternatives, voice your opinions to retailers that constantly promote the MIC stuff? Will it matter? It's your money.
You just can’t escape it!! Went campin last weekend, Ol lady bought a tommy Bahama beach umbrella from Costco, I get er out, set er up, damn nice unit. I’ll be god damned big Ol “made in China “ sticker on the pole!! It’s everywhere, no escaping it!!
That's the reality Jud, for sure. I always shake my head at the "I hate the commie Chicom products" crowd that also own Chicom stuff, like UPhiker. We all do whether we like it or not because we have no choice lots of times. Still doesn't hide the fact that we all "support the Commies".
I simply cannot consume at the level required of me unless there are lower priced options available.
Food for thought. Saw this on a loading dock in March headed for Jellystone.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I own several Chinky optics. Have developed a desire to reduce that in the past year. Probably keep and use the remaining items like the Sig rangefinders (Kilo 2000 and 3000), Primary Arms 1-4x24 with dot, a couple of Hawke scopes remain, and LOL I am the proud owner of five Simmons 8 Point 3-9x40s still in the clam. The whole Wuhan deal.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I simply cannot consume at the level required of me unless there are lower priced options available.

Me too. A while back I had to special order US made Libman toilet brushes through a hardware store rather than take the only local alternatives, MIC brushes. I was totally out a few extra bucks.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That's the reality Jud, for sure. I always shake my head at the "I hate the commie Chicom products" crowd that also own Chicom stuff, like UPhiker. We all do whether we like it or not because we have no choice lots of times. Still doesn't hide the fact that we all "support the Commies".

Yep sad but true uncle Johnny

You said it yourself. A lot of the time, we have no choice. But when we do, we should opt to buy domestic, or at least not Chinese. I remember the thread from a few months ago when it was posted that Trijicon was suing Holosun for patent infringement. Most of the posters were pro-Holosun, because it was "just as good, but cheaper".
Oops. Forgot I have an Athlon riflescope and cheap spotter, a Sig RD and 4+ Chinky binoculars! Phucqk! Definitely were price point purchases. Have to try to be more selective in the future. Do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

You said it yourself. A lot of the time, we have no choice. But when we do, we should opt to buy domestic, or at least not Chinese. I remember the thread from a few months ago when it was posted that Trijicon was suing Holosun for patent infringement. Most of the posters were pro-Holosun, because it was "just as good, but cheaper".

Yep, point being, you support Chicom's too.
Originally Posted by Judman
You just can’t escape it!! Went campin last weekend, Ol lady bought a tommy Bahama beach umbrella from Costco, I get er out, set er up, damn nice unit. I’ll be god damned big Ol “made in China “ sticker on the pole!! It’s everywhere, no escaping it!!

There's no escaping it completely, but I damn sure look for options.

Only when I have to. You keep bragging about what a patriot you are, though. Sometimes being a patriot has to hurt in the wallet.

Only when I have to. You keep bragging about what a patriot you are, though. Sometimes being a patriot has to hurt in the wallet.

How so?
Go to your local grocery store and check out where the products came from. Lots of canned/bottled vegetables from China and seafood from Indonesia and Malaysia to name but a few. Even name brand stuff, not just store brands.

For some reason, people around here will pay a premium for Irish butter, doesn't butter all come from the same place?
What about Chinese puzzy?
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

No bias currently and unlikely to change.

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Go to your local grocery store and check out where the products came from. Lots of canned/bottled vegetables from China and seafood from Indonesia and Malaysia to name but a few. Even name brand stuff, not just store brands.

That's not been my observation with exception to seafood items mentioned.

It's all good. Just a topic for discussion.

I'll stoke myself a bit here. In 2021, I have purchased a lathe. I upped my investment about 80% to buy a superior machine made in Taiwan rather than a fairly similarly capable Chinese unit. I never understood that Taiwan Republic of China does not mean it is a part of the commie China, they are actually proclaiming they are the proper and non-com China. Support Taiwan. laugh

How so?

Com'on guys. Nobody is a commie supporter for buying sport optics chit. The commie loving SOBs are in Washington DC.

I'll stoke myself a bit here. In 2021, I have purchased a lathe. I upped my investment about 80% to buy a superior machine made in Taiwan rather than a fairly similarly capable Chinese unit. I never understood that Taiwan Republic of China does not mean it is a part of the commie China, they are actually proclaiming they are the proper and non-com China. Support Taiwan. laugh

Several years ago I got to spend some time with a guy and his family who immigrated from Taiwan. A person more supportive of, and all out patriot in favor of, our Constitutional Republic you can not find. I really didn't know much about Taiwan until I spent some time with him.
In terms of hurting the American worker, buying Japanese or German may even cause more harm than buying Chinese...
Originally Posted by newmexican
In terms of hurting the American worker, buying Japanese or German may even cause more harm than buying Chinese...

Except the Japanese and Germans aren't currently potential enemies. How do you think the Chinese are funding their arms buildup? Through foreign trade.
I don't know if "country of origin" tells the whole story. Might make a good first round gatekeeper, in general, but I'm sure there are many US companies that we may agree that we don't want to support. Maybe they donate to politicians or social causes that we don't like. Or let the consumer be the test personnel for their crappy QC? Just because they are "American", do they deserve a free pass?

So maybe not every foreign led company is as evil as we think? For example, I think Holosun is making some really good products. Yeah, I don't like the fact that they are made in China but the quality seems good and they offer a product for my needs that Trijicon does not. If I buy from Holosun, is my money going to the PRC? I don't know. What if it was going to a freedom loving business person stuck in that country? I don't know about that either, but the company seems to be very in tune with our market and needs. I'd love to see them move to the US, along with production. Unlikely, but I think you get my point. Maybe not every single living soul in China is bad? I know good and bad people from every background, including so-called Americans.

Would I rather support US companies, that have similar values that I/we support? Yep. I also think your family should be your highest priority, then country. Add religion in there, as you see fit. Maybe don't buy so many scopes, and support your chosen USA brand or made in the Philippines/Japan/South Korea/wherever. It's an extremely competitive market, but there are lots of choices for everyone.
My line of thinking is that American optics manufacturing is mostly going to compete with higher end stuff coming out of Japan and Europe, not so much with cheapo Chinese junk. I'm talking jobs, not global military supremacy.

The Japanese might be our allies militarily, but that doesn't mean that their workers benefit at the expense of our own when we buy Japanese instead of American.

Not shaved and messy as hell. I’ll pass

You are the last retarded sister fûckn window licking Popsicle Munching [bleep] that needs to start building rifles in the history of rifles ever!!!! . Please for the love of human kind don’t.
Why buy Chinese [bleep] ? Because MTbackwoodsboomer is getting into manufacturing!! If this crossed window licker can’t win no one can. I’m dying laughing.

I’m embarrassed for you!!!
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Why buy Chinese [bleep] ? Because MTbackwoodsboomer is getting into manufacturing!! If this crossed window licker can’t win no one can. I’m dying laughing.

So whose sock puppet are you?
Originally Posted by 4th_point

So maybe not every foreign led company is as evil as we think? For example, I think Holosun is making some really good products. Yeah, I don't like the fact that they are made in China but the quality seems good and they offer a product for my needs that Trijicon does not. If I buy from Holosun, is my money going to the PRC? I don't know. What if it was going to a freedom loving business person stuck in that country? I don't know about that either, but the company seems to be very in tune with our market and needs. I'd love to see them move to the US, along with production. Unlikely, but I think you get my point. Maybe not every single living soul in China is bad? I know good and bad people from every background, including so-called Americans.

Holosun is owned by the Chinese government, just like most of their major corporations.

That's Fredricka the manbuttpussy creampie licking jud ifubadoosh faaggo threesome rimqueen ... They always get this way (following me around the 'Fire) when they can't get together to do their cum licking anal threesomes... Kinda sad really. Never bought into Fredricka being a good guy, he's just a cumlicking prick. I just laughed when years ago Stick called him Fredricka and it set him off. LOL
Why the fuuck you bringing me into this shiit?

Seems like he’s got a thing for you and Freddy to me judman.
Lotta gay daydreaming going on in the booms head.

Seems like he’s got a thing for you and Freddy to me judman.
Lotta gay daydreaming going on in the booms head.

Judman you and Freddy have beat the poor bastard so bad the wounds will never heal. Reading back it plays out like he’s always a victim of something but in the case of fred and Judman he truly was. lol.
Ya I’ve never seen so much well thought out gay cocktalk in 1 post. She definitely put some thought into it. Too be expected from a trucker that thinks bacon throat is really cool. 😂😂

#analcreampie

LOL
Originally Posted by cotis

Not shaved and messy as hell. I’ll pass

Rude too

Tell you to hurry yo azz up and finish

LMAO
A good post that went to [bleep]!!! I will do everything I can to NOT buy made in China.
Maybe make an honest effort to avoid them, seek alternatives, voice your opinions to retailers that constantly promote the MIC stuff? Will it matter? It's your money.

Weren’t you bending over backwards to buy Walmart’s clearance schidt ? They’re the largest store pushing all the schidt Made in China . Talk about pot calling kettle black

Supporting fugking Walmart

Look in the mirror
I’m a little concerned, as I’m sure 1/2 of MtBoner’s deliveries are chink goods. But bitch away you LarryO suckass!! Cab lizards and hemroid creme sweetheart, then bitch about optics like you actually “hunt” while delivering chink goods!! This shiit just can’t be made up!! 😂😂😂😂
Make it easy for the CHinee to know where the gun owners are at when you register your rifle scopes.

Weren’t you bending over backwards to buy Walmart’s clearance schidt ? They’re the largest store pushing all the schidt Made in China . Talk about pot calling kettle black

Look in the mirror

Thanks for bringing this up. Didn't participate in the 2020 Walmart clearance. Previously have. Multiple Remingtons, a Savage, and one MIC Nikon binocular. I've freely admitted that I do buy Chinese products and have not condemned anyone for doing so that I can recall. Point here being, to suggest seeking alternatives, especially for sport optics. Returned home today to find, made in USA AR15 BCGs, wire strippers, AR15 handguard and charging handle, gas block and tube, an AR15 barrel, a can opener and some soda can lids. That's multiple purchases made cognizant of COO. I then assembled a USA made upper receiver, and mounted previously acquired MIC carry handle and front sights. Walmart sells a lot of USA made products and those from allied countries by the way. I buy food and paper type goods there regularly that are Made in the USA. I'm comfortable with it and trying to be a more conscious consumer.
Fuuckers like like you will be the first ones to bitch about the high priced American made goods. Everyone wants to save $$ but most will bitch at the inflation… no one bitches about German/euro made optics costing 10x as much. People are funny

Look in the mirror

Thanks for bringing this up. Didn't participate in the 2020 Walmart clearance. Previously have. Multiple Remingtons, a Savage, and one MIC Nikon binocular. I've freely admitted that I do buy Chinese products and have not condemned anyone for doing so that I can recall. Point here being, to suggest seeking alternatives, especially for sport optics. Returned home today to find, made in USA AR15 BCGs, wire strippers, AR15 handguard and charging handle, gas block and tube, an AR15 barrel, a can opener and some soda can lids. That's multiple purchases made cognizant of COO. I then assembled a USA made upper receiver, and mounted previously acquired MIC carry handle and front sights. Walmart sells a lot of USA made products and those from allied countries by the way. I buy food and paper type goods there regularly that are Made in the USA. I'm comfortable with it and trying to be a more conscious consumer.

Thanks for the civil reply. Those Lifetime coolers they sell are made in USA I believe. I’m pleased with mine. It was about $80 .
But Leupolds are terrible, right? Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
But Leupolds are terrible, right? Be Well, RZ.

Haha oh here we go again!! 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Make it easy for the CHinee to know where the gun owners are at when you register your rifle scopes.

Didn't know scopes had to be registered
How the hell can it be mid 2021 til someone figures out that:
#1- The PRC wants to destroy us
#2- China puts out junk scheit
#3- If you wake up in the morning broke, you probably shouldn’t have been sleeping.
Buying non-chinese products is a full time job these days Boomer.

Schidty reality quite honestly.

I've swore off Harbor Freight and most chi-com junk, but it isn't for the faint of heart and as much as I hate to admit it, Jud is pretty spot on with his comments regarding bitching about the prices.

Last thing I remember needing was a heat gun. HF wanted $12 and the USA made version was $275+

I looked all over and found chi-com versions up to $100 but nothing made anywhere else.

It's a really bad spot we've put ourselves in.
Never bought into Fredricka being a good guy, he's just a cumlicking prick. I just laughed when years ago Stick called him Fredricka and it set him off. LOL

As someone who has been to Fred’s house, spent time with him and his family and been hunting with him I can absolutely state you don’t have the first phhukking clue what you are talking about. I have loaded for many new rifles at his place and not many guys can diagnose a group based on the load as fast as he can. Fred’s as solid of a dude as anyone could ever meet, he just doesn’t tolerate bullshit like you continually spew.

But you keep guessing there slap dick……….,
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Never bought into Fredricka being a good guy, he's just a cumlicking prick. I just laughed when years ago Stick called him Fredricka and it set him off. LOL

As someone who has been to Fred’s house, spent time with him and his family and been hunting with him I can absolutely state you don’t have the first phhukking clue what you are talking about. I have loaded for many new rifles at his place and not many guys can diagnose a group based on the load as fast as he can. Fred’s as solid of a dude as anyone could ever meet, he just doesn’t tolerate bullshit like you continually spew.

I've not interacted with those guys mentioned in years, have ignored them, yet they tend to follow me around the 'Fire. So, occasionally I just say that chit to fuuck with them, not like they fuuck each other though. Is Fredricka here to discuss or just be a kuunt? Obviously to me he's just being a kuunt. You're entitled to your opinion of him, and I've formed mine. In fact, he's right down there with Larry Root and Scott in my view. He should take a hint and fuuckoff. Later.

I've not interacted with those guys mentioned in years, have ignored them, yet they tend to follow me around the 'Fire. So, occasionally I just say that chit to fuuck with them, not like they fuuck each other though. Is Fredricka here to discuss or just be a kuunt? Obviously to me he's just being a kuunt. You're entitled to your opinion of him, and I've formed mine. In fact, he's right down there with Larry Root and Scott in my view. He should take a hint and fuuckoff. Later.

No-one is "following" you around, trust me. It would be like follow around a heroin addict, seriously. Everyone else is all cool with "shooting", groups" etc, I'm interested in "hunting*, what hunts folks are doing etc. You do neither, your actually the typical brokedick no killin sumbitch she bitches about, unless you agree with her... But you knew that.😂😂

PS, I'd love to have access to the pms around here, it would be epic!!!😂😂

No one follows you anywhere, hell within 5 posts anyone with half a brain would know your a kook who needs to loosen his tinfoil hat.

This is a hunting and shooting site, one where Fred and Jud have both posted countless photos about hunts and rifles, helped guys out with gun and gear questions etc. You on the other hand have posted zero worth reading.
For some reason, people around here will pay a premium for Irish butter, doesn't butter all come from the same place?

Alfalfa?

That's the best any of us can do. Where reasonably possible, I do not buy Chicom products.
Originally Posted by kingston

Alfalfa?

Kikuyu

No one follows you anywhere, hell within 5 posts anyone with half a brain would know your a kook who needs to loosen his tinfoil hat.

This is a hunting and shooting site, one where Fred and Jud have both posted countless photos about hunts and rifles, helped guys out with gun and gear questions etc. You on the other hand have posted zero worth reading.

Gotcha.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
#3- If you wake up in the morning broke, you probably shouldn’t have been sleeping.

And the Chinamen have a plan to destroy us without them firing a shot
Originally Posted by jackmountain

+1
I dont think the PRC wants to destroy us

I think they want to dominate us and keep us buying all their cheap crap so as to milk all of the wealth out of us possible

it is a poor parasite that kills the host

Chinese food is delicious.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

I think they want to dominate us and keep us buying all their cheap crap so as to milk all of the wealth out of us possible

Yes, dominate. It's our own that are allowing it, that want to destroy the USA.

They also put out plenty of decent stuff that's used the world over for all the same trades we have here. Price-point.

But, yah, Dollar Tree type chit leaves much to be desired.

You’re not much on thinking then
People need to stop overthinking this. Decide what you can live with in your conscience and move on. Doesn't help to dwell on it.

Yes, dominate. It's our own that are allowing it, that want to destroy the USA.

They also put out plenty of decent stuff that's used the world over for all the same trades we have here. Price-point.

But, yah, Dollar Tree type chit leaves much to be desired.

I thought it was their political motivation not the quality of their product we should be concerned about. If you’re truly concerned about the strangle hold they have on our economy, and the massive Chinese defense build up being funded by American consumers, the quality of their products shouldn’t matter. [bleep] the Chinese, and our fake President is ear deep up their Ass.
Posted By: WAM Re: Abundance of ChinaMade optics. - 07/04/21
Fuuckers like like you will be the first ones to bitch about the high priced American made goods. Everyone wants to save $$ but most will bitch at the inflation… no one bitches about German/euro made optics costing 10x as much. People are funny

That’s because the Crying Karen cork suckers can’t afford good Euro glass in the first place. Karen’s can complain about inferior quality USA made optics compared to inferior quality Chinee made optics. A fickle bunch we are….
Years ago there were but American stickers, we need to do that.
Originally Posted by WAM

That’s because the Crying Karen cork suckers can’t afford good Euro glass in the first place. Karen’s can complain about inferior quality USA made optics compared to inferior quality Chinee made optics. A fickle bunch we are….

Haha for sure!!
Breaker breaker, Mtnboner is headed over wolf creek pass with a load of chink goods!!! Haha

Copy 10-4 good buddy!!! Chink shiit headed your way!!! 😂😂
Breaker breaker, Mtnboner is headed over wolf creek pass with a load of chink goods!!! Haha

I don’t think he “copies”

🤣😂🇺🇸🇺🇸
Haha merica mutha fuuckas!!!

Where are the 11 long haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse micro bus?

Blaming the trucker for the origin of goods is a cheap shot Jud and you know it.

It's akin to blaming you for the pole smokers you baby sit if you think about it.
Jeff, aka, cuando, Larry is missing the suckass over on araig, but we won’t mention that. Fiy, there’s very few “ pole smokers “ as you refer, but more murderers and and “hard core” criminals, which I can respect way more than a suckass, or a whinny bitch that drives truck and bitches about goods he ships.

Bout time for you to “ cheap shot” your Utah buddy, naw he’s probably killed as much as you. While your playing referee gfy. 👍
Btw mister fuucking prim and proper, look at Larry’s comments about my grandson in his own thread in hunting rifles, either one of you wanna talk, I’m not hard to find, right up the freeway from ya…. Don’t let that chickenshiit blood overtake that alligator mouth boy.

That’s the problem with the www, if folks would throw down and cash their [bleep], stuff like this wouldn’t exist… keep yappin👍
I certainly won't blame the guy that's making a living delivering product on the origins of manufacture of said product, but it's obvious you would.

Pretty chicken schidt Jud.

Not hard to figure out, but go right ahead and try and bring Larry and any other scape goat you want into it.

Chicken.

Schidt.
If your making $ transporting goods, mostly chink shiit, quit posting about it, suck it up and let er chew… as for you, you and your ilk are the biggest of suckasses there is. Maybe your the chicken shiit? Yep, your the chicken shiit. It’s all good making fun of Cummins cowboy, but oh ya, that’s alright… fuuck you chicken shiit bitch. How’s that grab ya???

Cuando you bitch. Go shoot some more video for the stupid fuucks, and laugh like a pig, because it’s Cummins cowboy…
Originally Posted by Higginez
I certainly won't blame the guy that's making a living delivering product on the origins of manufacture of said product, but it's obvious you would.

Not hard to figure out, but go right ahead and try and bring Larry and any other scape goat you want into it.

Chicken.

Schidt.

LOL I can only imagine, but won't bother, the nonsense leading to this. Damn, this White Claw load! grin
another great thread, keep it going...

Chicken.

Schidt.

LOL I can only imagine, but won't bother, the nonsense leading to this. Damn, this White Claw load! grin

Oh cab lizard, keep crying, you got someone in your corner!!! Haha

Too bad that someone is just another bitch!!! So much shiit talk, would it happen face to face?? Fuuck no, just another California or Oregon bitch..

Chicken.

Schidt.

What the fuuck kinda “man” drinks white claw??? 😂😂😂.

Breaker breaker, you lazy resident truck drivers hauling chink shiit, there’s a new flavor of “white claw”!!!! Wtf 😂😂😂
Chicken schidt Jud, no matter what state you're from.
Don’t answer the text bitch… 😂😂

Typical liberal California faag, minimize it, it’s the only job she can’t get!! Haha

Now go to the “range” and act like your the “real deal”… faag
Posted By: 79S Re: Abundance of ChinaMade optics. - 07/05/21
Uh..... happy 4th of July I guess...
Damn right, I’m sittin here with my man, 19 months old watchin/singin hank jr “country boy can survive “…. Feel free to top it… 😂😂

No California faags are doin that shiit. 🖕🏿

Neeeganeasy, your from cali...................Get a grip.
Originally Posted by Shag

Neeeganeasy, your from cali...................Get a grip.

Easy, she’s on the keyboard. haha
Originally Posted by 79S
Uh..... happy 4th of July I guess...

And a belated happy 4th to you too.

Crashed out fairly early last night in my China made sheets (2018), in the cool breaze from my China made fan (2015) blowing from my China made AC (2019) listening to the neighbor's China made fireworks (2021)! Can't change that, however, looking ahead I have some tooling to buy and the non-MIC stuff is double or triple in price. Going to try my best, about all I can do. Of course that's not going to be good enough for the holier-than-thou types. 😁
I only buy products made in pre-1949 non-communist China. All my stuff is getting really old and is falling apart!
once you've made your personal decision about what you will and won't buy, the important thing is to never shut up about it
Telling none of you azzhats blame a guy in NEW YORK CITY for funding the Chicoms miltary build up by selling you crap scopes and binos!

Too close or too soon?

This forum has tons of socks posting stuff there hands don’t have the balls to say.
Socks??

That's Fredricka the manbuttpussy creampie licking jud ifubadoosh faaggo threesome rimqueen ... They always get this way (following me around the 'Fire) when they can't get together to do their cum licking anal threesomes... Kinda sad really. Never bought into Fredricka being a good guy, he's just a cumlicking prick. I just laughed when years ago Stick called him Fredricka and it set him off. LOL

Good grief ..... somebody needs to change their tampon......
Boomer, show us on the doll where the mean men touched you....... lmao
Stay far away from any lightning attractants.

And, it's 'their'...........genius Jethro.

This forum has tons of socks posting stuff there hands don’t have the balls to say.

Originally Posted by irfubar

Good grief ..... somebody needs to change their tampon......

Ya he’s been listening to truckers at the lot lizard hangout!! Haha
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Mike, shouldn’t you be studying for your elk hunt so you don’t shot some farmers horse by accident.
I am waiting for your cookbook on elk hunting....

And, that book on masterfully hunting 19 inch Mulies.

Pup socket..........it's 'shoot', Jethro.

Mike, shouldn’t you be studying for your elk hunt so you don’t shot some farmers horse by accident.

Here we go !

LOL

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Here we go !

LOL

🦫

Haha
The optics forum is a rough neighborhood fo sho....
Paging moderator Stick......
The Chinese are making everything we consume and doing it cheaper... so cheap we are addicted.

They will clean our clock when they feel that by cutting production they can put us in a tight spot as we no longer can afford our own American made goods or we can no longer produce anything at all as our factories and trained labor no longer exists.

Get ready, it's coming sooner than you think. Think computer chips to start.

g
I am waiting for your cookbook on elk hunting....

And, that book on masterfully hunting 19 inch Mulies.

Pup socket..........it's 'shoot', Jethro.

Crying laughing mister advice, responses with grammar as to save face. You poor lactating snatch. “Tell me about cook books” I think you ripped off all your good material from sargejustice. Hint.

I don’t cook I’m a man I BBQ and kill shït the women cooks. 😂😂😂
19” inches wouldn’t even make you flinch would it corn cob.
Good thing Fred got banned..... he would be all over this like a chicken on a june bug........ smile
Haha oh god damn I'm crying!!! ,😂😂
Good thing Fred got banned..... he would be all over this like a chicken on a june bug........ smile

Yep, it’s too bad Triple Fisting Freddy got banned.

#FreeFrud

😝🦫
Schit, Boomer gonna need therapy before this is over.....

Mike!! Elk tracks. Thank me later. 😂
Oh yeah... #freefrud smile

That's a bull track... I can tell by the dewclaws.... wink
That's a can of horse piss. I can tell by the label. grin

You fuggers are stoopid....That’s a free ranging Texas mule deer.

🦫
Originally Posted by mathman

Absolutely!!! lol.
Originally Posted by mathman

Flave will be offended by that remark.

#SnobberyHurtsFeelings

🦫

🦫

This is offensive on so many levels.... did Boomer put you up to this? and is Coors light made in China? wtf I can't keep up with the insanity
Schit, Boomer gonna need therapy before this is over.....

Boomer needed therapy before he ever joined the fire.
Poor broken down dummy is the worlds best victim.
Just wait he’ll fück something up playing gunsmith and blame everything but the fact he’s a mental cripple. It’s science fubar can’t be argued. lol
Can you show any tracks actually off the road and away from the cooler?

That would help tremendously.

🦫

This is offensive on so many levels.... did Boomer put you up to this? and is Coors light made in China? wtf I can't keep up with the insanity

Rice beer! lol.
Pretty soon Leupolds will be made in China assembled in USA

They suck already though unless you use them twice a year lol
Just hope on those two hunts isn’t the one they get a leak and fog up
Was that picture taken with Chinese optics?

Roll the window down next time.

Posted By: SLM Re: Abundance of ChinaMade optics. - 07/07/21
Mikey, if you’d take a few minutes to collect your thoughts before posting, you wouldn’t have to be constantly editing your posts.

Write your thoughts down using the Big Chief pad and crayons I sent you.

If you haven’t eaten all the crayons already.
Public Service Announcement.....from the President of Ankle-Biters International.

Originally Posted by SLM
Mikey, if you’d take a few minutes to collect your thoughts before posting, you wouldn’t have to be constantly editing your posts.

🦫

Sure is.....and he's walking backwards. Seen it many times as the smartest bucks always do this out here.

🦫

Sure is.....and he's walking backwards. Seen it many times as the smartest bucks always do this out here.

Laffin

🦫
Oh fûck that’s funny.
Public Service Announcement.....from the President of Ankle-Biters International.

Originally Posted by SLM

Mike if you have a mirror do everyone a favor and look into it for a second.
Only reason is we Americans gobble them up like m&ms
Just say no
© 24hourcampfire