Home
Posted By: prairiefire Meopta - 09/26/21
What's the verdict on the Meopta line of scopes? I have recently become interested in them. The company has been around since the early 1930's and are headquartered in the Czech republic. I am assuming they know how to make a decent scope, but I have never used one - any thoughts? I need two scopes - one for my CZ 527 and the other for a 224 Valkyrie.
Posted By: Dre Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Earlier today I finally got around and put the optika5 3-15 on my 6.5
Wow. What a deal. Wish I got one or two more during the labor days sale at camera land.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Have yet to see a Meopta scope worth a fhuqk. My Optika 6's,were/are steaming piles of fhuqking schit...but I actually shoot. Hint..................
Posted By: jeffpie Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Meopta builds Awsome scopes ,your eyes won’t Lie to you but People will !!!😆
Posted By: GreggH Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Great scope for killing.
GreggH
Killing components...beings they don't track,repeat or hold zero and Meopta is largely fhuqking CLUELESS in reticle design. Hint..................
Posted By: devnull Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Great glass for the money on the MeoPros. I don't use them to dial so can't comment there. They've been great on the set it and forget setups.
Posted By: jeffpie Re: Meopta - 09/26/21
Buy one twice the Quality at half the price ,and Schott glass best made !!.😆
Admittedly,I've only shot my Optika 6's on High Zoot Custom Rifles of REPUTE. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my not guessing,while having more than a "few" other Makes/Models to extrapolate. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
Posted By: Alex38 Re: Meopta - 09/27/21
Originally Posted by devnull
Great glass for the money on the MeoPros. I don't use them to dial so can't comment there. They've been great on the set it and forget setups.

I’m also a fan of the Meopro line. I have 4 of them, and they are fine for set and forget thus far. I don’t dial with them. Not yet tried an Optika.
Posted By: 280Ackleyrized Re: Meopta - 09/27/21
The Meopro 3-9x42 is a better scope than the 3-9x40 conquest. Heck Meopta used to make the glass for the conquests. Great set and forget scope. Never tried dialing with one. But the scope I had never failed to hold zero and was responsible for several whitetails meeting their demise. If ya twisting knobs, get a Nightforce or a Tangent
Posted By: blackpowder72 Re: Meopta - 09/27/21
I dont dial but have the Meopro and Optika6 line on everything from 204 to hard kicking 300win mag and smokeless muzzleloaders. Never an issue , more than I can say for other brands.
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Re: Meopta - 09/27/21
Originally Posted by Dre
Earlier today I finally got around and put the optika5 3-15 on my 6.5
Wow. What a deal. Wish I got one or two more during the labor days sale at camera land.

Never hurts to give a call and we can see what we can do for you. Always here to assist the 24hour guys
Posted By: bman940 Re: Meopta - 09/27/21
Check out the Optika5 2-10x42 PA for your CZ 527 and the Optika6 3-18x50 for your .224 Val rilfe. A great value of quality for the price. They are tough to find because they are no longer the secret they once were. Reach out to Doug and he can make an order for you and probably save you a few $'s too.
Posted By: Talus_in_Arizona Re: Meopta - 09/30/21
Stick, you must have some kind of record for photos of rifle/scope combos!
What haven’t you shot? (And destroyed smile )
© 24hourcampfire