Home
Just curious do any of you fellas have any hands on experience with the new trijicon credo. I own a few 5 hds and 6 hds. With absolutely no complaints. My son was looking at the trijicon credo. Im pushing him towards the leupy. It has a simular price point as the vx-5hds. Just curious how they compare side by side.

For sake of discussion let's throw the vortex razor hd lht 3-15x42 in there also.
I’m running the razor lht with no complaints. I have no experience with the other two.
I have theTrijicon Credo 1-8 on an AR and its a fantastic optic. I'm sure the 2.5-15 Credo is more of the same.....
Have two Credo HXs. Still early, but they’re very nice stuff. Came with caps and neoprene cover. Few rounds fired so far, but adjustments are spot-on. My brand of choice now for hunting scopes.
I have the Credo 1-6x FFP and it's a nice scope. It's on a .375 H&H right now. Trying to decide if it will work for Cape Buffalo. The illumination is pretty bright, but I'm not sure how well it will work in bright sun No problem sighting in and the adjustments are good.
I have the Trijicon TenMile 3-18 Mil version and can't find anything to not like about it. Just like Pappy said, it's become what I look for when I want a new scope.
That 2.5-15 looks very interesting…..
Originally Posted by aheider
I’m running the razor lht with no complaints. I have no experience with the other two.

Ditto. Have 2 actually. Love them.

Dave
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I have theTrijicon Credo 1-8 on an AR and its a fantastic optic. I'm sure the 2.5-15 Credo is more of the same.....

I liked that power range and thought I might pick one up until I saw these are SFP which makes them a pass for me.....
I’m running an LHT and love it so far!
© 24hourcampfire