Home
Posted By: Mauser06 Optic change? - 01/01/22
I run mostly Leupold VX3 (or whatever time frame I bought them) 2.5-8x36 on my big game rifles. IMO, a great scope for my needs. I enjoy the size and weight. Magnification range is great. Brightness and clarity is great.

I had 1 take a dump recently. Definitely doesn't track right. I think POI is also not holding.

Has me nervous.

I was so trusting I blamed the load and scrounge up several other components to waste..componentsaren't easy to find and aren't cheap right now as we all know...all that just to find out that the scope was the problem. I know better. The load shot last season and nothing has changed component wise.

What are other dependable options in that size/weight/glass quality/price range?

Once I found those, I loved them and have a few of them. I haven't followed along for what else may suite my needs.

Thanx!
Posted By: Je4bowhuntin Re: Optic change? - 01/02/22
I run a lot of Burris, vortex, and Leupold. Burris are bright and the vortex are great product. No problem with my Leupolds but I prefer others over them.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Optic change? - 01/02/22
Oh come on. Contact Leupold. They will tell you there is no issues like this with their scopes. The problem is you, your load or your rifle..
Posted By: Shag Re: Optic change? - 01/02/22
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Oh come on. Contact Leupold. They will tell you there is no issues like this with their scopes. The problem is you, your load or your rifle..

Oh good lord... Dumbest [bleep] ever.

Don't call them. Send it to them and they will return it to you better than any Vortex you'll ever own. No questions asked.
© 24hourcampfire