Home
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x328x32 & 10x32 Geovid Pro

Available in 8x32 and 10x32 versions, both priced at $2899.

Available for delivery in April 2022.

This product line does SO much more than than any prior Geovid

Applied Ballistics is on board the unit
New Leica Ballistics APP will be released this week (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).
Tremendous improvement in Bluetooth connectivity range (up to 10m)
GPS mapping with Basemaps, Garmin and other APPS/devices
Compatible with the full ecosystem of Applied Ballistics, including Apple, Garmin and other devices.

The first premium laser rangefinderbinocular with 32mm objective lenses. – Approximately 2/3 the size of other LRF binos
• The first premium laser rangefinder to feature on-board Applied Ballistics solutions for elevation AND wind.
• The first premium premium laser rangefinder to feature GPS mapping via Garmin GPS products AND BaseMaps

Optics that rival any 42mm premium LRF bino in a much smaller package
• VASTLY improved BlueTooth communication range (up to 10m) and computing capability
• Built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralite provides ballistic corrections to 875m
• In-App upgradeable to AB Elite via the app –no need to connect with a Kestrel for elevation and wind corrections as far as the Geovid PRO can range
• Ballistics managed by an all-new app designed and built by Applied Ballistics
• Enter wind direction and value via the app or directly via the buttons on the binocular
• Connect with a windvane-mounted Kestrel for automatic and continuous wind updates
• Connect with a Garmin watch or Kestrel to build a target card, Kestrel for continual wind updates, or Garmin GPS or mobile device mapping app to mark target or shooter location
• Ranges real-world targets to 10-2500y

Still the toughest products- waterproof to 5m and shock proof to 100Gs
• Still the best optics- Best color, contrast, sharpness and brightness. Least eye fatigue.
• Still the best, most reliable rangefinders- range non-reflective targets farther than anyone else
• Still the best warranty offered by any premium optic manufacturer- 10 year protection against accidental damage (including electronics) 30 year warranty against manufacturer‘s defects in optics and mechanics
• Still the most ergonomic and comfortable user experience- More comfortable to hold, more comfortable to look through for long glassing sessions

Please feel free to call with any questions.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
I want one. Thanks for the info.
X2 with JG

I’d like to see some reviews, but I’ll be jumping on this train.

These are basically THE bins with RF capability that I’ve been waiting for.

Imo, it’s what Sig tried, but catered to shooters. Leica has done it, but now for hunters.
Agreed. After I got a Geovid that worked as advertised, and with the revamped USA warranty, I'm very impressed. If I'm not mistaken, the Sig and Fury units had AB involved, and they were very user friendly to set up and navigate through the app. The Fury AB especially so. This smaller foot print is right in my wheelhouse, and once again since Applied Ballistics is involved it's gonna be a real winner I'm guessing. Wonder which config will be the real winner? 8x, or the 10x? I've never been a fan of 10x32 configurations, but in this specific case I might be persuaded? Not sure.
I think the only way to know is to try both. I might have to call Doug and see what he can do on this…

8x and 10x side by side. Bc whatever I go with MUST pass the bino test first. The RF and it’s been tech is the cherry.
Only 16mm of eye relief. Wish it were a touch more (wear glasses) but suppose it's sufficient. Will definitely be something to lay hands on and give a whirl.
Tik tok for Zeiss to catch up on their Bluetooth capabilities…
What's it weigh?

15MM is my minimum "happy" eye relief for using binos w/glasses. More is better but I can get a full view w/15MM +.
I might have to jump.

Will it take an Outdoorsman stud? wink
Never seen the need for that stud, as there are several ways to skin that cat, but to each his own.
My Swaro 15x has it and it’d be nice to not have to switch.

What would you recommend for these?
These work great......

https://www.aziakequipment.com/shop

I think there are several knock offs around as well. If you don't like that one, I've been using the Bog Pod universal one that uses a strap.
Hadn’t seen those.

Thanks.
Ordered one... I'll see how it compares to my Meopta 10-42 LRF binocular
Based on my experience with the 3200.COM, I'm not getting my hopes up these will be much better even with the AB integration. That said, I will take a good look at them at the SCI convention in a few weeks.
Time will tell LJB for sure. One thing is for certain though, the Vortex Fury AB integration as well as Sig's is light years ahead of my 3200 in every conceivable way. I expect this to be much the same.
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

Which one? Struggling between 8x and 10x.
Got the 8x. 10x IMO doesn’t work well with LRF function for me, based on previous use unless supported.

When they arrive in April you'll get the 1st one smile
Originally Posted by horse1
What's it weigh?

31 ounces
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

Thank you sir.
Question for Doug: Do these new Leica's measure temperature and pressure AND incorporate these measurements into the ballistic solution?
And yet they didn’t release an 8x32 Noctivid… unreal.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
These work great......

I think there are several knock offs around as well. If you don't like that one, I've been using the Bog Pod universal one that uses a strap.

Well, after seeing them, I don't think these would even work.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/leica...variation=3139293&query=geovid%20pro

Any other recommendations?
What's the beam divergence on these?
This is the new Leica Geovid Pro write up in today's Shooting Wire
Originally Posted by LJB
Question for Doug: Do these new Leica's measure temperature and pressure AND incorporate these measurements into the ballistic solution?

yes
Originally Posted by kingston

Laser beam divergence: 1.2 x 0.5 mrad

link to Leica's page with Specs
link to Leica's page with specs
Originally Posted by LJB

yes

Thanks for the answer Doug. My skepticism remains, but it is eroding quickly.
Originally Posted by kingston

Laser beam divergence: 1.2 x 0.5 mrad

link to Leica's page with Specs

So basically the same as the 3000 HD-B.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by JGRaider
These work great......

Well, after seeing them, I don't think these would even work.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/leica...variation=3139293&query=geovid%20pro

Any other recommendations?

Leica Tripod Adapter
Originally Posted by LJB
Originally Posted by LJB

yes

Thanks for the answer Doug. My skepticism remains, but it is eroding quickly.

The execution of this ought to be interesting. I wonder if you've got to twirl them around like a Kestrel to get accurate readings, especially if they've been in a bino harness, up against your body or inside a coat pocket.
Any of these showing up yet Doug?
Originally Posted by Higginez
Any of these showing up yet Doug?

Not expected till April
Thanks
Following. Plan to replaced my HD-B 2200 with either 3200 or these.
the 8x32 might replace my EL's and rangefindder for bow hunting, it would be great to combine the 2. This is sounding expensive!

I know it's only the 8th, but any info on an availability date ...
Interesting. Slightly lighter than the 10x42 3200. Will try to handle one in person.

I know it's only the 8th, but any info on an availability date ...

Was told they should be shipping April or May. It's April 26. Nothing yet. Headed to Laramie Friday am for the Wyoming NRL Hunter match; guess i'm using my 3200.com's which is fine as they work GREAT!

Alan
We received our 1st shipment on Monday and shipped out the bulk of our pre-orders
Any of the early adopters have a first-blush report on the 8x32? blush
Originally Posted by SKane

The display was too dim/faint for field use. Sent them back to EuroOptic. Hamilton from Leica is investigating. I'm extremely disappointed.
Originally Posted by LJB
Originally Posted by SKane

The display was too dim/faint for field use. Sent them back to EuroOptic. Hamilton from Leica is investigating. I'm extremely disappointed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That sucks!

Sample of one though...
© 24hourcampfire