https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../16869538/wts-bushnell-6500#Post16869538
I fixt that chit.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I fixt that chit.

🙀
I fixt that chit.

And here I thought you bought it!
I don't know if the price is right. I looked at Midway and when they had it, it was $899, then there's the rings and the sunshade and shipping. This scope looks like new. Tell me the right price, please
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I fixt that chit.

And here I thought you bought it!

LOL
I dropped price by $50.
Originally Posted by Bugger
I don't know if the price is right. I looked at Midway and when they had it, it was $899, then there's the rings and the sunshade and shipping. This scope looks like new. Tell me the right price, please

Real world, you are about $250-300 high. Figure if you sell it on eBay you might get $650, and after fees you’ll pocket about $550.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bushnell-E...46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
Snap
Ok, thanks. Maybe I’ll keep it for PD shooting.
Posted By: Huntz Re: 6500 for sale in classifieds - 01/23/22
OK
The seller asked what the right price is.
Originally Posted by Bugger

In this market - $550-$650 if it’s excellent condition.

I own 4 of these scopes. All bought used in excellent or nib shape from $400 to $500 dollars a few years back.

🦫
I've generally found that any price over about 2/3 of average retail for used scopes (no matter what great condition they're in) isn't going result in a quick sale--or maybe any sale.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I've generally found that any price over about 2/3 of average retail for used scopes (no matter what great condition they're in) isn't going result in a quick sale--or maybe any sale.

Unless its a swaro. Very easy to sell one not far off from the original price in my experience
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Unless its a swaro. Very easy to sell one not far off from the original price in my experience

Nightforce nxs 32mm will often bring original retail on eBay.
But, always exceptions and I think the 2/3 is a good ROT.

And why are they for sale? O yea. I remember. I bought four of them. I guess I'm a slow learner.
Originally Posted by Ringman

And why are they for sale? O yea. I remember. I bought four of them. I guess I'm a slow learner.

Lol, uh ok?
© 24hourcampfire