Home
I've been looking for a Kowa spotter for an upcoming hunt. Cameraland doesn't have it in stock. What are some other suppliers you've dealt with on optics that are credible? thanks much.
What Kowa product are you looking for that we don't have? We're a full line Kowa stocking dealer. Please give me a call, 516-217-1000
Doug
Check with Scott at liberty optics

They offer great prices and service
These folks are good to go.

https://www.eurooptic.com/kowa-spotting-scopes.aspx
3 I’ve dealt with.

1. CameralandNY
2. SportOptics / Interstate Guns in Hammond LA.
3. EuroOptics.
B&H Photo & Video is also good.
Cameraland, and Cameraland also...... Cameraland. I made personel and work purchases with them and they have always come through for me.
Optics and ammo

Houston Texas

Great deals, fast delivery
I’ve learned to call Camera Land first, because they always end up being my last call.

Doug’s prices can’t be touched, and, as you can see, he is right here to deal with issues, year after year.

Since he reached out, I might give Camera Land a call and ask for him personally.

Here’s a hint: you’re not going to do better on this Kowa purchase. wink
Swfa
Originally Posted by hanco
Optics and ammo

Houston Texas

This.

Look no further.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by hanco
Optics and ammo

Houston Texas

This.

Look no further.

^^^This is the worst April Fools joke ever.^^^
Back in the 1990s SWFA had ads in SHOTGUN NEWS and the girls who answered the phone had southern accents.
Camera land PERIOD
Originally Posted by RickBin
I’ve learned to call Camera Land first, because they always end up being my last call.

Doug’s prices can’t be touched, and, as you can see, he is right here to deal with issues, year after year.

Since he reached out, I might give Camera Land a call and ask for him personally.

yes, check with Doug first. outstanding service
I switched from Optics Planet to Camera Land and have never looked back.

I never had any problems with Optics Planet except when it comes to getting expert advice and someone you can trust on the phone, Camera Land's service has my business forever.
I've bought a number of optics from Cameraland and have been happy with their service. I think Eurooptic is also good. B&H Photo seems pretty good. I've never had any problems with Optics Planet either, but haven't used them for a while.
Bought my first optic from Camera Land in 2012 and never looked back. I’ve dealt with Neil on a couple of occasions and can’t speak highly enough about him. Even if Camera Land is a little higher than another store I will purchase from them because when you consider their service you’re still getting the best deal.

Purchased once from B&H, good experience.
Once or twice from EuroOptic, all good.
I live within driving distance of SWFA, have been a little underwhelmed by the attitude and service since Skylar left.
Optics Planet-if they are the absolute only option I would use them but grudgingly. My personal experience with them on a couple of occasions left a bad taste in my mouth.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Back in the 1990s SWFA had ads in SHOTGUN NEWS and the girls who answered the phone had southern accents.

Id be interested in knowing how many here besides me and the poster ever heard of Shotgun news. lol
Yep. Seems like I used to pick them up occasionally at news stands.
Originally Posted by yobuck

Id be interested in knowing how many here besides me and the poster ever heard of Shotgun news. lol

Read it all the time.
EuroOptic
Cameraland

SWFA.
Cameraland, Cameraland, Cameraland, great people to do business with, I first did business with them in the late 70's for a new Nikon camera, if they say they have it you'll see it soon. I ordered a SWFA scope on a Black Friday sale only because it had a ocular housing smaller than anything on the market, cancelled it last week as they still didn't know when it would arrive, and the reviews weren't that hot anyways, just hope the scope I have(Leupold Compact 2-7) doesn't bite the dust.
I've used Bear Basin Outfitters off and on over the years, have never had an issue. Also read Shotgun News sometimes too.

Dale
Originally Posted by boatammo
Camera land PERIOD

I would start with Doug, IF he can not help you then look elsewhere. Thinking you will not need to go any farther than Cameraland.

Have dealt with Europtics and Bear Basin too. A long time ago...
Have you called Doug yet????
Originally Posted by FSJeeper
I switched from Optics Planet to Camera Land and have never looked back.

I never had any problems with Optics Planet except when it comes to getting expert advice and someone you can trust on the phone, Camera Land's service has my business forever.

That was a no- brainer
Originally Posted by RickBin

Ditto...none better.

Shotgun news was a great publication. I used to read it all the time. It was my go to for everything gun related before you could order stuff online.
As far as scopes, I have been buying from optics planet, and midway USA. Looks like I need to check out Camera Land for my next one.
Cameralandny is my first choice! Best customer service that one can get.
Thank you for the confidence, the support and the kind words. Pop would be very pleased. This November is our 65th Anniversary, which is very exciting for us. As Pop taught us, customer service is paramount
Doug,

Can we expect a massive 65th anniversary sale so we csn all join in the celebration??? Lol

Dan
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Cameraland EuroOptic

Both excellent
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
Doug,

Can we expect a massive 65th anniversary sale so we csn all join in the celebration??? Lol

Dan

Absolutely. We are EXTREMELY excited to be coming up on 65 years. Pop would be so proud.
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Thank you for the confidence, the support and the kind words. Pop would be very pleased. This November is our 65th Anniversary, which is very exciting for us. As Pop taught us, customer service is paramount

wow congrats Doug. Keeping a successful business running that many years says a good deal about the quality and trust you have earned.
Originally Posted by yobuck

I still miss Shotgun News………
© 24hourcampfire