Home
Posted By: Landrum Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
Have any of you guys used this scope? If so, give me some feedback, please. Particularly interested in hearing about the 2-10x42 model.

Thanks
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
I had a new veracity 3-15 IIRC that wouldn't adjust reliably at all. Then once sighted in I fired about 10 rounds and it started missing. Could not get it back. Sent it back, they said nothing wrong. Since I KNOW it wasn't right, I didn't put it back on the rifle. Disappointing to say the least. Not my only bad experience with Burris so I won't own another Burris product. Life's too short.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
Absolute pieces of fhuqking schit. Hint................
Posted By: Starbuck Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
Having only BDC reticles doesn't help the 2-10's cause, either.

Burris offers some great mounts and rings, but, IMO, they miss the mark when it comes to scopes.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
I have 2 Veracity scopes. Both SFP. One is the 2-10 you mentioned. I love it. Good glass and it dialed right in predictably. I liked it so much that I bought a 3-15x50 a few weeks ago. I have not used it yet.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have 2 Veracity scopes. Both SFP. One is the 2-10 you mentioned. I love it. Good glass and it dialed right in predictably. I liked it so much that I bought a 3-15x50 a few weeks ago. I have not used it yet.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Calvin Re: Burris Veracity - 09/11/22
Had a 2-10. It puked and almost cost me a good buck. Sent it back and they sent a new one as it was toast. Sold it without opening the box.

Way to many good scopes on the market to play the [bleep] around and find out game.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Burris Veracity - 09/12/22
I had two 3-15`s.One was a FFP and the other a SFP.The Focus ring on both were frozen shut.I sent both back for a refund.The FFP reticle on 3power was so small as to be unusable.I bought Optika 6`s and am happy with them.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Burris Veracity - 09/13/22

I love my burris. I haven't used it yet. (It looks really cool on the rifle)

LOL
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Burris Veracity - 09/13/22
Originally Posted by Huntz
I had two 3-15`s.One was a FFP and the other a SFP.The Focus ring on both were frozen shut.I sent both back for a refund.The FFP reticle on 3power was so small as to be unusable.I bought Optika 6`s and am happy with them.

I have a Burris XTR III 3-18x50. Even at 6 power I struggle to see the crosshairs against a perfect background. It's really only at 8 power that the reticle can be used in normal circumstances.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Burris Veracity - 09/13/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Dumb drunk stumpfugk queefs what?
Posted By: 2five7 Re: Burris Veracity - 09/14/22
Have two 3-15, a 4-20, and had a 5-25. Sold the 5-25, glass wasn't used le.above 20x. The others are super solid, good scopes for the money.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Burris Veracity - 09/15/22
Have owned some and have never liked the picture through them
Posted By: shelton573 Re: Burris Veracity - 09/21/22
I have a 5-25 FFP with the scr MOA reticle. No complaints about it other than I found out I am not a fan of FFP scopes.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Burris Veracity - 09/21/22
I have a 5-25 and took it off one of my prairie dog rifles. I'm not too much of a glass snob on rifles like that but it gives me a headache after using it all day, the glass is pretty bad. I have several sightron SIII's and an S-TAC that all have much better glass than the veracity. The SIII's are comparable in price while the S-TAC is much cheaper, they all have better glass.
Posted By: Ky221 Re: Burris Veracity - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

😂
© 24hourcampfire