Home
Does anyone make an Aimpoint Micro base to fit the standard Ruger ring mounts?

This seems like a giant missed opportunity if not.
No mounts or no interest in such an animal? I for one would like to put an Aimpoint Micro on a Ruger 77/22 rifle or some-such. It would fit on peoples' revolvers too...

Just seems like a gaping hole in Aimpoint's fitments. Are there copyright issues?
I would buy several. When the Aimpoint Micro was first introduced Aimpoint made or marketed many bases for sporting arms. Now not so much. If it doesn’t fit on a Picatinny 1913 rail good luck.
I would really like one for a 77 Express I have. Seems like that would make a Lott more sense, so to speak, than a telescopic sight on a DGR.
If you can live with a Burris Fastfire, Burris makes or did make a base that fit Ruger integral bases.
There are adapters for Ruger bases to Weaver mount which can be modified to fit Picatinny. I had a red dot mounted on my Ruger Safari Magnum (same Ruger ring integral bases) with this setup. It takes some work but it's doable.
Burris still makes their Ruger Fastfire mount. Part number 410332. So there is that.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
There are adapters for Ruger bases to Weaver mount which can be modified to fit Picatinny. I had a red dot mounted on my Ruger Safari Magnum (same Ruger ring integral bases) with this setup. It takes some work but it's doable.

There is a Weigand Weig-a-tinny mount for the 77/22 and other Ruger guns. It's worth the money. Great for scoping on a rail.

But with the Micro, you kind of want to use it as low as possible, like an open sight. IMO that's the advantage over the PRO and Comp series. The H30L is another matter: large ocular and nice and clear.

Originally Posted by BustemAgain
I would buy several. When the Aimpoint Micro was first introduced Aimpoint made or marketed many bases for sporting arms. Now not so much. If it doesn’t fit on a Picatinny 1913 rail good luck.
I would really like one for a 77 Express I have. Seems like that would make a Lott more sense, so to speak, than a telescopic sight on a DGR.
If you can live with a Burris Fastfire, Burris makes or did make a base that fit Ruger integral bases.

Originally Posted by BustemAgain
Burris still makes their Ruger Fastfire mount. Part number 410332. So there is that.

Thanks. Maybe Aimpoint deserves to lose to Burris until they make an adapter plate.
Have a machinist make you what you need.
I had a FF mount on a 77/22. Pretty tidy, but just didn’t quite look right to me. There are rails that clamp to the dovetails if you can live with one of those.
© 24hourcampfire