Home
Posted By: Big Stick Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Which Reupold(s),will track,repeat and hold zero,as per my checkbook and ACTUAL shooting? Hint.

MINIMUM erector travel(40 Mil minimum),10yd parallax,etched reticle,(2) Mil's of erector travel per ounce of mass and robust guts? Erectors matching reticles,a given. Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
OP,

It's better if we start at the start.

Flesh out in depth what you need the optic to do in real hunting situations.

As your longest shot ever on game was with a Leupold on has to wonder what more you might need?

Meanwhile you may gaze upon Leupold doing magic and WIZARDRY.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Why not cut the BS and answer the question, if you do have an answer?
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

He’ll just call himself a wizard a half-dozen times along with a gif or three mixed in then name drop a bit. By then he’s usually most of the way through a fifth, and it’s time for an insulin shot and bed.

Wake up the next day and rinse, repeat.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

He’ll just call himself a wizard a half-dozen times along with a gif or three mixed in then name drop a bit. By then he’s usually most of the way through a fifth, and it’s time for an insulin shot and bed.

Wake up the next day and rinse, repeat.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Burns is a dingaling but at least he's not maser.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Burns is a dingaling but at least he's not maser.

OP,

As your longest shot ever on game was with a Leupold on has to wonder what more you might need?

Meanwhile you may gaze upon Leupold doing magic and WIZARDRY.

Johnny, why didn’t you use a Wyoming Arms rifle for that shot?
'Squirms,

It was a simplistic HOPE. Hint:

"Which Reupold(s),will track,repeat and hold zero,as per my checkbook and ACTUAL shooting? Hint.

MINIMUM erector travel(40 Mil minimum),10yd parallax,etched reticle,(2) Mil's of erector travel per ounce of mass and robust guts? Erectors matching reticles,a given. Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............."
Huh. There IS a gay love hookup thread.

I'm out.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Huh. There IS a gay love hookup thread.

I'm out.

KchuntShoot,

There's NO slighting your penchants...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Might" be a pattern. HINT.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Squirms,

"Which Reupold(s),will track,repeat and hold zero,as per my checkbook and ACTUAL shooting? Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

LIL Fish,

Just trying to help you out.

Let's start at the start.

Explain why you want 40 mils of travel when you have never shot any game beyond 500yds?

Baby steps.
I think lots here actually feel sorry for Burns at this point. He makes a complete Tard outta himself on the regular. If he is not flat out lying, he’s dry humping the door jambs a few times a week.
Leupold for the win.

Posted By: KenMi Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Interesting that the one lacking each and every sense of virtue starts another nonsensical post regarding the virtues of a particular company.
Reupold "Virtues".........

Aren't you the guy that used to cream himself over the Leupold 6x42?
KenBitchagain,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqktard,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Clue hunter,

I'm the guy who simply shoots it all and then some,as you set on your Couchbound Kchunt and clap your itty bitty hands. Hint.

'Squirms does the best she can,with what amazingly little she "has" to "work" with and REALLY "knows" her "stuff". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Posted By: Sam_H Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
For me it's not erector travel, or even tracking. Just want them to hold zero. Learned I can't trust zero until proven by a couple more range trips. Needless to say tested those we use. Slowly replacing them with......well, you know.

OTOH, friend just returned from muley hunt. Leupold VX2 shifted zero, made for some lousy shooting. Tempted to just gift him a 6MQ. But he likes variables.
The Leupolds on my rifles don't change zero unless I do it or drop them. The one on my old .300 has not changed zero in ten years..
Which Reupold(s),will track,repeat and hold zero,as per my checkbook and ACTUAL shooting? Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

Big Stick, the Campfires verbal eloquence equivalent, unfortunately, of John Fetterman.
Good rifle and Leupld without 40 mils of travel.

Profit.

Mr Burns

I don’t know you, but that last video you posted, I would not be very proud of it that was mine. You were obviously not up for that shot and just lobbing them in. That video is neither a testament to your shooting ability, rifle, scope or judgment.

For God’s sake you shot it in the horn your second shot.
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Mr Burns

I don’t know you, but that last video you posted, I would not be very proud of it that was mine. You were obviously not up for that shot and just lobbing them in. That video is neither a testament to your shooting ability, rifle, scope or judgment.

For God’s sake you shot it in the horn your second shot.

How to tell us you don't know how to spot trace without saying "I don't know how to spot trace".

Scott's not know for his spotting through the camera and I still give schiet for that call.

All three shots were good hits in vitals but a horned up bull wanting to fight might keep his feet long enough for a good rifleman to hit him 3 times.

This video is a good way to see who knows good shooting and who does not understand.

Here is a simple video for the less sophisticated shooters to understand the good rifle/Leupold magic.

Profit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: mathman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Explain why you want 40 mils of travel when you have never shot any game beyond 500yds?

I'm not sure I get the point of that question. Things other than game can be targets beyond 500 yards, right?
Originally Posted by mathman

I'm not sure I get the point of that question. Things other than game can be targets beyond 500 yards, right?

Well that's why I asked LiL Fish for an explanation.

We know he has no game experience beyond 500yds and this is a hunting centric forum.

Why would having 40 mils be his first priority?

FWIW the hunting rifle in the past 2 videos can dial to a mile.
Originally Posted by Sam_H
For me it's not erector travel, or even tracking. Just want them to hold zero. Learned I can't trust zero until proven by a couple more range trips. Needless to say tested those we use. Slowly replacing them with......well, you know.

OTOH, friend just returned from muley hunt. Leupold VX2 shifted zero, made for some lousy shooting. Tempted to just gift him a 6MQ. But he likes variables.

For me,it's everything,if only because I shoot a "few" different rifles. Hint.

'Course,they gotta fend weather too,meaning all the stuff that Reupold ain't. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Back some time ago I saw stick’s 500 yard egg shooting video.

Looked like fun, so I had to try it with my Leupold 60 yards further

Posted By: jwp475 Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Mark5?
Originally Posted by jwp475

Mark5?

Mark 4
MK 4. Hint.

And since you mentioned the Mark 5, here’s how the one my buddy has did on evaluation.

Gunsmith says it’s the most perfect scope he’s seen since my Mark 4 M5A2

Kewl.

LiL Fish's drop testing is copying a video a good friend of mine did many years in the past but using Leupold for throwing on the ground.

Even uses the same genuine Alaska Jibberish. grin

16 Mil's will crowd 325yds. Hint.

Profit.

Fugkin pathetic. What a POS….the “Father” of long range hunting.

You aimed at his antler? You’re calling that a good shot? Was POI same as POA?

Profit.

Originally Posted by jackmountain

Profit.

Was that antler shot POI same as POA?
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

He was definitely “horned up” and looking for a fight after you blasted part it off dumbass.
It was nearly within 6 MOA,which is Reupold "GOOD!". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
"Big Stick, the Campfires verbal eloquence equivalent, unfortunately, of John Fetterman."

This! I think he's got a future in politics as well.
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

He was definitely “horned up” and looking for a fight after you blasted part it off dumbass.

Just gonna quote this so when your beard explains "trace" and how to see it you won't delete the stupid post. grin

Baby Seal and WHOMP, WHOMP, WHOMP.
MK 4. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

Just gonna quote this so when your beard explains "trace" and how to see it you won't delete the stupid post. grin

Was that antler shot’s POI same as your POA?
Thought your “shooting system” was designed to just range, adjust and hit same POI as POA. Isn’t that the marketing gimmick to sell the long range hunting Schtick to the guys that don’t want to put in the work?
The majic happens again with a good rifle and 4.5-14 Leupold.

Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

Now I get the whomp, whomp, whomp….. it takes three try’s for you to kill baby seals too, not just elk.
The majic happens again with a good rifle and 4.5-14 Leupold.

You still associated with Greybull?

And a “Wizard” oughta know how to spell “magic” you illiterate Fugk.
Thought your “shooting system” was designed to just range, adjust and hit same POI as POA. Isn’t that the marketing gimmick to sell the long range hunting Schtick to the guys that don’t want to put in the work?

Blondie, ask a real man, not your beard, to explain "trace".

Wonder where the bullet hit the antlers? laugh

Gold Ring for the win.

Did the shot’s POI line up with your POA?
Pretty simple question, I try to keep it dumbed down for you.
6 MOA-ish "tracking",is within Reupold Mk 4 4.5-14x "specs",which makes them a "handy" tool. Hint.

I have provided HD video and pictures but you still can't understand in that blondie head.

The bullet hit exactly where is should.

Where else would I be aiming if not at the right place ?

I have provided HD video and pictures but you still can't understand in that blondie head.

The bullet hit exactly where is should.

Where else would I be aiming if not at the right place ?

So for your second shot, you decided to switch it up and go for a head shot? Or you’re saying you were aiming at the elk and it hit the elk (somewhere) so it was a great shot?

Whomp, whomp, whomp…. Laffin!

Profit.

I agree. You didn't hit the antler. Play it at 25% speed. You can clearly see you bullets path. You may have grazed its neck but you definitely hit a branch on its antler. You can see if fall off after getting hit.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your second shot hit high, ahead of the shoulder, and hit the neck, probably breaking the spine.

I never had an issue with you. I don't know anything about you. But if your intent is to somehow suggest you are shooting accurately, or hunting ethically, this probably isn't the video to use to suggest it. Frankly, it looks like you're just lobbing shots and hoping for the best.
So for your second shot, you decided to switch it up and go for a head shot? Or you’re saying you were aiming at the elk and it hit the elk (somewhere) so it was a great shot?

Whomp, whomp, whomp…. Laffin!

Please point out where in the head the bullet impacted not where you hallucinated in you blonde coverd head. crazy

Given the limitations of the system(no bedding block to fend the sun and a Reupold 4.5-14x),the nearly 6 MOA POA/POI "correlation",is WELL within "spec",given the shooter's "abilities". Hitting dangling limbs on antlers,with a Critter of that size and so close,is rather "special". Hint.

Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I agree. You didn't hit the antler. Play it at 25% speed. You can clearly see you bullets path. You may have grazed its neck but you definitely hit a branch on its antler. You can see if fall off after getting hit.

Your second shot hit high, ahead of the shoulder, and hit the neck, probably breaking the spine.

I never had an issue with you. I don't know anything about you. But if your intent is to somehow suggest you are shooting accurately, or hunting ethically, this probably isn't the video to use to suggest it. Frankly, it looks like you're just lobbing shots and hoping for the best.

All three shots were solid hits in the vitals and 2 were on a moving bull. Any of the three would have been enough but I tend to keep shooting when the bull is still standing.

The bull was dead on the ground in less than 25 seconds from the first shot.

Pretty well done.

All three shots were solid hits in the vitals and 2 were on a moving bull. Any of the three would have been enough but I tend to keep shooting when the bull is still standing.

Pretty well done.

Solid hits “in the vitals”.
That video’s a great marketing tool to sell $4,500 rifles.
No wonder you’re operating out of the back of your buddies warehouse, on his capital. LMAO…
I don’t think you ever answered in the other thread, who makes your upper/lower receivers? They made in house? How bout them “majical” bedding blocks? In house?
A $4500 "system" that will nearly "hold" 6 MOA at 550yds in good conditions,is really "SPECIAL". The out takes are likely plum fhuqking AMAZING! Hint.

I feel compelled to "warn" you,of just how SPECIAL,that SPECIAL is...if only for your safety. HINT.

Pretty well done.

No wonder you’re operating out of the back of your buddies warehouse, on his capital. LMAO…

You would be amazed at the crossover between guys who by expensive rifles and guys who can read trace and see impact.

The bulls whole body shakes when the bullet hits him on the point of the shoulder. Litterally HD video that can be played back frame by frame with > and < on YouTube.

For those in the know that was a pretty good bit of shooting.

Blond girls struggle.
It is a NICE "touch" to obliviously quantify struggle,with the innate "ability" to spell 3-letter words like "buy" incorrectly. This salves a 6-MOA "system" nicely and makes it SPECIAL. Hint.

'Squirms,

Do tell. Hint.

LIL Fish,

Just trying to help you out.

Let's start at the start.

Baby steps.

Makes sense......

Pretty well done.

Solid hit? That isn't a branch that the dust is coming from. That bull's head is turned to his right at the impact and that is a solid hit alright, solid horn...

this kind of reminds me of advertising good adult beverages but using a drunk...
Originally Posted by Shrappy Baldwin Alec's older broghter and firearm trainer :D
Solid hit? That isn't a branch that the dust is coming from. That bull's head is turned to his right at the impact and that is a solid hit alright, solid horn...

LOL.

It's no suprise you can't read trace even from a frame by frame of HD video.

If only we had pictures of the bull head and skull.

Baby Seals getting WHOMPED.

Originally Posted by Shrappy Baldwin Alec's older broghter and firearm trainer :D

LOL.

It's no suprise you can't read trace even from a frame by frame of HD video.

Baby Seals getting WHOMPED.

So your spotter couldn’t tell the difference between a shoulder shot and a head/antler shot? He’s spots like you spell?
Here is the quote of the century!!!

Well here it is, taken from your own video...

Other than reasonably good glass and holding zero Leupolds have nothing else to brag about.
Barska and Tasco Silver Pronghorn for the win !

Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Play the video slowly and really check it out at 1:24. The 2nd bullet impact is solidly and clearly NOT in the antler. That must have been water or dust or whatever else was on the brush that was tangled in the antlers being shaken off with the sunlight hitting it just right. It may have been bullet trace too I guess but that shot wasn't in the antler.

I'd agree that isn't a great video for marketing but only because folks jump to their own conclusions, just like this thread is proving. I'd also have explained and cleared that misconception up at the end of the video before posting it on YouTube, but that is just me, I guess. It may not have mattered though as people here likely wouldn't bother finish watching it before responding just like they don't read follow up responses on threads.

I am outie, got a moose tag and know where a spike fork yearling bull has been hanging out. Hopefully he has crossed onto public. Flame away, I guess.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Play the video slowly and really check it out at 1:24. The 2nd bullet impact is solidly and clearly NOT in the antler. That must have been water or dust or whatever else was on the brush that was tangled in the antlers being shaken off with the sunlight hitting it just right.

I'd agree that isn't a great video for marketing but only because folks jump to their own conclusions, just like this thread is proving. I'd also have explained and cleared that misconception up at the end of the video before posting it on YouTube, but that is just me, I guess. It may not have mattered though as people here likely wouldn't bother finish watching it before responding just like they don't read follow up responses on threads.

I am outie, got a moose tag and know where a spike fork yearling bull has been hanging out. Hopefully he has crossed onto public. Flame away, I guess.

Shoot him through the horn for braggin rights.... smile
Play the video slowly and really check it out at 1:24. The 2nd bullet impact is solidly and clearly NOT in the antler. That must have been water or dust or whatever else was on the brush that was tangled in the antlers being shaken off with the sunlight hitting it just right.

Good Luck, Ted.
I have shot exactly 1 big bull at long range.... with a 338 and a Reupold 4X... state of the art stuff back in the day.... I guess he was about as far as Johns bull.
My first shot blew a tine clear off! stunned him so bad he stood there confused, got closer and finished him off... sure glad we didn't have video back then.... wink
Gee, I wonder why the only pics Johnny posts are the head and skull. Could it be that the poor bull had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese by the time he was dead?

Johnny likely had to reload after the barrage and figured it would be a good time to stop the camera.
Don’t worry though, he’s a WIZARD
Them Pancho Villa bandoleers on the buttstock(s),compliment Reupolds nicely. Hint.

Maybe Big Stick will share some big bull pic's with us?
Gee, I wonder why the only pics Johnny posts are the head and skull. Could it be that the poor bull had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese by the time he was dead?

Johnny likely had to reload after the barrage and figured it would be a good time to stop the camera.

Baby Seal wants some WHOMP?

For your spankbank. Watch out for friction Burns.

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Barska and Tasco Silver Pronghorn for the win !

NcStar!

Baby Seal wants some WHOMP?

For your spankbank. Watch out for friction Burns.

Are friction burns what ran off Houston? LOL

Not sure what you were watching and I'm by no means mathematics astute, but I can count! Three rounds downrange for a bull on the ground is what I observed.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Exactly, then call it vital. That still picture is at 1:24 and there isn’t enough water in a branch to make a vapor cloud like that. That is horn and nothing else, but I did learn that a horn is now vital…
And since you mentioned the Mark 5, here’s how the one my buddy has did on evaluation.

Gunsmith says it’s the most perfect scope he’s seen since my Mark 4 M5A2

In fairness, that report simply shows that the turret adjustment increments are as advertised and that the PA and magnification don't alter POI, but says nothing about the zero retention or repeatability of the scope.

If I'm interpreting it correctly, the last line seems to say that the scope tracks straight and that the reticle isn't canted, though I could be wrong about that. If I'm correct, that's a good start. It is nice to see that reported properties are as hoped for when a guy buys a scope.
Originally Posted by Shrapp Baldwin

Exactly, then call it vital. That still picture is at 1:24 and there isn’t enough water in a branch to make a vapor cloud like that. That is horn and nothing else, but I did learn that a horn is now vital…

Damn but you are stupid. laugh

HD video frame by frame shows the impact in the chest that shakes the whole bull.

Photos of the horn clearly show no impact.
Not taking sides here, but it looks to me that the bullet struck the onside base of the neck, shaking dust from the off side of the mane and dropping debris from the antlers.
I've not mounted a NIB scope on a rifle,since nearly 48hrs ago. That mainly due to the fact that it blew 80 yesterday and rained 3"+. Though I actually fhuqking SHOT the rifle,wearing said glass and then hammered come-ups at 1K+. Hint.

It likely weren't an in "spec" 6 MOA Reupold Wandering Piece Of Schit. Hint.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Not taking sides here, but it looks to me that the bullet struck the onside base of the neck, shaking dust from the off side of the mane and dropping debris from the antlers.

Well we know you're consistent and can read trace. grin

From a few years back when the tards got riled up cause they can't read trace in that video.

John,

Beauty bull!

Just watched the video, scrubbing back and forth over the shots a few times. From the looks of things, it's really difficult to see the trace or impact on the first shot, due to the bull making it to the edge of the camera's FOV when the shot was released (pard took hands off the camera for a minute to work the cow call, I assume). In your photo, however, you can see what must be the first shot, and based on the angle of the photo it looks to be a high, slightly rear lung shot, just under the spine. As you say, a bit more lead wouldn't have hurt, but not a terrible shot. In the vid, the second shot was at a quartering toward and left presentation, and the trace showed the bullet hitting somewhere on the outside left of the neck area, which appears to be a flesh wound in the neck muscle. The third shot showed an impact that I assume was a bit further forward than intended, perhaps a bit too much lead on the walking bull in compensation for the first shot which hit a little further back than you wanted, and hit the front edge of the shoulder, a bit above the center line of the body. The shot must have come very close to the spine or hit it, since the bull's legs folded up immediately as it went down.

Sound about right? Any pics of the 2nd or 3rd shots on the bull?
Okay, loaded the vid on Youtube, turned the vid up to maximum 720p resolution on my 24" Samsung monitor, and slowed playback speed to 0.25x. The trace and impact on that second shot is still a left side of neck shot to me.
Thanks. That's about what I thought I saw- the trace led straight into the mane, but I suppose the quartering angle was a bit more than it appeared, and even the mane shot angled into the chest.
Jeezus. Guy shoots bull, drops like a sack of potatoes and everyone gives him schit.
Originally Posted by Shrapp Baldwin

Damn but you are stupid. laugh

HD video frame by frame shows the impact in the chest that shakes the whole bull.

Photos of the horn clearly show no impact.

Clearly! What a piece of lying $hit you are. Dust always flies off of the horns when your shoot him in the neck.

If you use the the same eyes to make your rifles that you use to see impact, there is nothing safe coming out of your garage where you put together those great rifles.

You never disappoint;

You and Hilary seem to NOT keep all the good evidence, ie Rose Law Firm papers
You can see the elks mane shake from the impact of the frontal shot.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Jeezus. Guy shoots bull, drops like a sack of potatoes and everyone gives him schit.

Not everyone. wink

It is not hard to see who shoots and who does not and that video is great for smoking out the talkers from the shooters.
Originally Posted by Shrappy Baldwin unsafe gun handler

Clearly! What a piece of lying $hit you are. Dust always flies off of the horns when your shoot him in the neck.

If you use the the same eyes to make your rifles that you use to see impact, there is nothing safe coming out of your garage where you put together those great rifles.

You never disappoint;

You and Hilary seem to NOT keep all the good evidence, ie Rose Law Firm papers

When you sober up ask Barsness to explain the video to you and how to read trace.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Jordan,

I did the same thing, running the video several times, and it looked to me like the second hit, when the bull was more-or-less facing, was just inside the elk's left shoulder. Will also be interested to hear.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
John,

Thanks for the additional info. That's where it looked like the second shot hit to me.

Also thanks for the info on the meat. What was the date?
Posted By: crc1514 Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
I’m going to have to go with Burns on this one. It sure looks to me that the shot in question hits very near the line where the light and dark hair come together in the neck/shoulder. I have no guesses on what caused the cloud/spray but I think it’s the vegetation in his antlers that falls of when he hits the ground.
Seems more like a bunch of guys with an axe to grind can't see the forest for the trees.
Originally Posted by crc1514
I’m going to have to go with Burns on this one. It sure looks to me that the shot in question hits very near the line where the light and dark hair come together in the neck/shoulder. I have no guesses on what caused the cloud/spray but I think it’s the vegetation in his antlers that falls of when he hits the ground.

…on the third shot.

I thought he was the WIZZ-TARD???

…on the third shot.

I thought he was the WIZZ-TARD???
My smoked turkey is done and I am off to TG feast.

Continue to discuss amongst yourselves. grin
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Dude…just stop. This is embarrassing, even for your standards.

Have you ever actually seen an antler that has been rifle shot? It splinters and blows chunks out, not dust sized particles. Nothing like what that video shows.

Have you ever actually seen an antler that has been rifle shot? It splinters and blows chunks out, not dust sized particles. Nothing like what that video shows.

How did the moose hunting go Daniel Boone?
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/24/22
You guys must be watching the video on your phone with that huge 3 inch screen,

The 2nd shot hits the lower neck area, the ‘trace’ or vapor trail of that shot never even shows the elevation needed to hit the antlers,

I might question the first shot, but not the second.

Carry on.

And the bottom line is who gives a fuqk?

I see a pic of JB with an AWESOME bull that anyone here would give their left nut to put on the ground.

Oh, I know. The yipping pack of schitzu’s just frothing at the mouth to nitpick and to find anything less than perfect, which is typical for a bunch of gaslighting losers that have to criticize to make their pathetic selves feel better.

If anyone is claiming nothing but one-shot kills all of their lives, they’re a lying sack of chit.
Burns seems to draw fire no matter what.
Posted By: SLM Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
Some of it unwarranted, but a lot is self inflicted.

Originally Posted by rickt300
If anyone is claiming nothing but one-shot kills all of their lives, they’re a lying sack of chit.

I’ve never seen anyone make that claim.

But I have seen someone call themselves THE WIZARD in various posts of recent vintage.

If you do that, then post a video where you unload your rifle at a bull dancing back and forth, prepare for some flaming.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
I can definitely claim to be a Whizard. Get up several times during the night to prove it.

But I have seen someone call themselves THE WIZARD in various posts of recent vintage.

If you do that, then post a video where you unload your rifle at a bull dancing back and forth, prepare for some flaming.

3 solid hits in the vitals at 550 yds on a "dancing" bull might be called pretty WIZARDLY by them that know.

Doing it in under 20 seconds?

WIZARD right there.

Playing LiL Fish, Shrappy Baldwin, and the other 24hr CF do nothings like a fiddle?

That's just a Thursday. grin

Originally Posted by Longbob
I can definitely claim to be a Whizard. Get up several times during the night to prove it.

😂
Posted By: TeeBone Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
Can't stand to read this bizarre thread, yet here I am on page 6. What's wrong with me.
Posted By: GregW Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22

Fact TMan....
Originally Posted by TeeBone
Can't stand to read this bizarre thread, yet here I am on page 6. What's wrong with me.

That's all you seek, Joan of The Fire. Entertainment, and nothing more.

Burns getting you moist Cardenas?
Raffaella Carra
No good Spicky Retardo.
Raffaella!
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22

How did the moose hunting go Daniel Boone?

Typical Campfire response, though one I have come to expect. Deflect from a question with an unrelated comment or another question.

I never saw the little guy I was after, but tomorrow is another day. I had two cows at less than 30 yards but this is a spike-fork or greater hunt, and they were on the wrong side of the property line anyhow. No biggie.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Burns getting you moist Cardenas?

What a romantic campfire love story. Cardenas pummels Old Houston for Burns' love
Originally Posted by SLM

Those are pretty much my thoughts on the matter. He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts, and that is just fine. Like Big Stick, he gets a kick out of getting people worked up. I find it entertaining.

The freedom to generally post what you want is the main reason I am at the 'fire, and no other hunting site on the WWW, at least not regularly.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Big Stick, the Campfires verbal eloquence equivalent, unfortunately, of John Fetterman.
That's some funny stuff right there! 😄
Made me fhuqking laugh. Hint.
He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts…

I don’t see how you can say that unless you’ve been effected by the continual, unfounded slander from the few goobers who just need to get a life.
He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts…

I don’t see how you can say that unless you’ve been effected by the continual, unfounded slander from the few goobers who just need to get a life.

Fair enough.

Giving simple explanations (which he has done, sometimes) and not egging them on would be a start, but like I said...I like the banter so I am all about keeping things as is.
Originally Posted by SLM

Those are pretty much my thoughts on the matter. He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts, and that is just fine. Like Big Stick, he gets a kick out of getting people worked up. I find it entertaining.

The freedom to generally post what you want is the main reason I am at the 'fire, and no other hunting site on the WWW.

Burns schtick has always been shameless self promotion, ie, name dropping, embellishing his stories, pretending to be an industry player… If you’re trying to make your living by doing what you love (hunting) it’s one of the easier choices. He came on here and thought that as a site sponsor he had license to talk scheit unchecked. When he found out he didn’t he acted like a little bitch.
Honestly, his persona on here probably isn’t alienating too large of a portion of his customer base, since his customer base is relatively small anyway. I would’ve never heard of him or his business if it wouldn’t have been for his “hey look at me!” Style, so I guess to some degree it works. Negative attention is still attention.

IMHO, there are a lot better paths to garner the attention/success he do desperately wants. Lots of examples right here on this board.

If you continually get negative reactions you need to rethink your actions. Sometimes a little humility goes a long way.
IMHO, there are a lot better paths to garner the attention/success he do desperately wants. Lots of examples right here on this board.

Well making you start 10 threads about me also works pretty well.

Thanks for the bump.

Did you find a man to mansplain shooting bulls in the chest, Blondie? laugh

If you continually get negative reactions you need to rethink your actions. Sometimes a little humility goes a long way.

A WIZARD ain't got time for your female sensitivities.

Suck it up, Blondie, and wash the sand out of your coochie.

Thanks for the bump.

You just proved my point. LOL

You shot 1.5-2 MOA if I’m guessing correctly. If you think anyone believes you were trying to hit that bull off to the left, high shoulder/base of the neck you’re delusional. Your point of impact was in a 7 1/2” - 10”
Variance of your POA.
I proved you don't know anything about shooting elk and are incapable of learning.

For a doushe whimpering about humility it's dully noted you have yet to admit your stupidity and inability to simply watch a video.

Thanks for the bump.

You’re the only one reacting on an emotional level, except for Rick of course. LOL. 4 more days til you can give Kyle a free hunt with a free gun and free ammo and get some new pics to hang finally. Photoshop the 2005 you into the pic for bonus points rock star.
I proved you don't know anything about shooting elk and are incapable of learning.

For a doushe whimpering about humility it's dully noted you have yet to admit your stupidity and inability to simply watch a video.

I’m glad you said “shooting” elk and not “hunting” elk and if “learning” means how to maim a game animal with three extremely marginal shots, then yeah, I ain’t learning real well.

And it’s Douche, JFC.

Thanks for the bump.

You’re the only one reacting on an emotional level, except for Rick of course. LOL. 4 more days til you can give Kyle a free hunt with a free gun and free ammo and get some new pics to hang finally. Photoshop the 2005 you into the pic for bonus points rock star.

[Linked Image from i1205.photobucket.com]

The results of “3 marginal shots”

What a complete dumbfuqk yapping schitzu

Thanks for the bump.

[Linked Image from i1205.photobucket.com]

How many shots did it take for that one? Did your spotter have a Fugkin clue that day? “In the head….right in the antler, right in the head”
Posted By: deflave Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: deflave Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
How many shots did it take for that one? Did your spotter have a Fugkin clue that day? “In the head….right in the antler, right in the head”

Full dose of reality right there.
OP,

Originally Posted by deflave

As long as you get a photo op it doesn’t matter what to have to do to get it? You’re taking the “game” part of “game animal” too literally.

And the bottom line is who gives a fuqk?

I see a pic of JB with an AWESOME bull that anyone here would give their left nut to put on the ground.

Oh, I know. The yipping pack of schitzu’s just frothing at the mouth to nitpick and to find anything less than perfect, which is typical for a bunch of gaslighting losers that have to criticize to make their pathetic selves feel better.

As long as you get a photo op it doesn’t matter what to have to do to get it? You’re taking the “game” part of “game animal” too literally.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Got any pics post 2010? You’re living in the past….,
Posted By: Shag Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
How many elk have you killed or watched killed in person?
Got any pics post 2010? You’re living in the past….,

So you askin for more Leupold pictures?

Baby Seals.

[Linked Image]

While that is true he is struggling to post any game pictures. I shall give him a hand.

LilFish when he was LiL with his only coyote and an awsome Scooby Doo van. grin

[Linked Image]

And now back to our awesome Leupold Virtues. Is that a Gold Ring hiding behind the rack?

[Linked Image]

Thanks for the bump.

Could be Rick is boot licking to get a free hunt from Burns?
So the yappers went silent when enough people saw the video and pointed out they were wrong, it is not shot in the horn.

Except Jack, who just yaps anyway because he can't help himself. Shrapnel's whale-sized ego can't abide being wrong so he won't be back. LOL

It’s so cute how you show up whenever Burns is taking heat.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Thanks for the bump.

Could be Rick is boot licking to get a free hunt from Burns?

Lol. Shoot a pole full of does out of alfalfa fields?

That sounds great to me.

It’s the part where you have to climb up on some boulders and take a posed photo that would make a group of fat chicks at a bachelorette party jealous that gets me.
Lol. Shoot a pole full of does out of alfalfa fields?

That sounds great to me.

It’s the part where you have to climb up on some boulders and take a posed photo that would make a group of fat chicks at a bachelorette party jealous that gets me.

Don't fret it.

The Kewl guys had no intention of inviting you.

Lets call that a win win. grin

Lots of Leupold and lots of fun. But some Vortex sneaked in.

Maybe there was a second shooter from a grassy knoll.
So the yappers went silent when enough people saw the video and pointed out they were wrong, it is not shot in the horn.

Except Jack, who just yaps anyway because he can't help himself. Shrapnel's whale-sized ego can't abide being wrong so he won't be back. LOL

I don’t think Burns makes an Oregon compliant model yet?
I'm VERY "surprised" to "learn",that Reupold is a rather poor choice for glass that tracks,repeats and retains zero. Hint.

many years ago, Stick was fan of the 6x42 leupold, IIRC, mounted on a slicked-up remington 700 in 280 AI, macmillan stock. kind of a recipe for an all-weather medium/big game hunting rifle; as i was on a tight budget,i cobbled a semi copy with a bedded ADL in .270 winchester and a nikon 6x42 and worked trigger; perfect for mid-long alabama deer hunting; a fine recipe indeed. but things change: some optics companies improve, some go downhill; some firearms companies go downhill, better ones appear; bullets improve. so here we are, and Stick has different opinions ...
Originally Posted by fish30ought6
many years ago, Stick was fan of the 6x42 leupold, IIRC, mounted on a slicked-up remington 700 in 280 AI, macmillan stock. kind of a recipe for an all-weather medium/big game hunting rifle; as i was on a tight budget,i cobbled a semi copy with a bedded ADL in .270 winchester and a nikon 6x42 and worked trigger; perfect for mid-long alabama deer hunting; a fine recipe indeed. but things change: some optics companies improve, some go downhill; some firearms companies go downhill, better ones appear; bullets improve. so here we are, and Stick has different opinions ...

Only an idiot never changes his opinions if the facts point to a different conclusion.
Yeah, but the gunsmith tested it and said it was perfect. All I need to know.

To me, static testing is of dubious value. It's useful to potentially save some ammo and heart ache by seeing if a scope is worth mounting to your rig in the first place, but beyond that, what does it prove?

IME, twisting the dials while the scope is clamped to a static mount isn't what causes scopes to go wonky. How a scope handles recoil, bouncing around on rough roads, accidental falls and/or drops while carrying, etc, are what concerns me.
Overall, nice work on this thread, fellers.

I liked bringing up the old videos. Had to work yesterday, and this thread was good for some hearty laughs.

JB:

Nice shooting on "the elk" in reference. Seemed clear enough at full speed that the bullets were landing solid. As was pointed out, not a lot of people have a camera following them around to record the good and the bad, and I'd bet that footage of many in action wouldn't hold up too well to thier own scrutiny.

BS:

I greatly appreciate your brand of humor and, more importantly, your approach to testing gear. Who gives a chit if a piece of gear can handle being treated with kid gloves? I get a kick out of the dudes who are quick to point out all of the functionality that they don't expect from their equipment, as if it's some kind of virtue. Thanks for recording some of it for all posterity.
Originally Posted by Starbuck

To me, static testing is of dubious value. It's useful to potentially save some ammo and heart ache by seeing if a scope is worth mounting to your rig in the first place, but beyond that, what does it prove?

IME, twisting the dials while the scope is clamped to a static mount isn't what causes scopes to go wonky. How a scope handles recoil, bouncing around on rough roads, accidental falls and/or drops while carrying, etc, are what concerns me.

What it does is show you if the optic works in the first place before you mount it, saving you a lot of BS

Do you think that mounting a scope on your rifle, then going out and shooting it at various ranges tells you anything? How do you know when you dial 3.2 mils, that the scope actually moves the reticle 3.2 mils? How do you tell if your reticle subtentions are accurate?

I guess you just take the manufacturer’s word for it

🤡

What it does is show you if the optic works in the first place before you mount it, saving you a lot of BS

Do you think that mounting a scope on your rifle, then going out and shooting it at various ranges tells you anything? How do you know when you dial 3.2 mils, that the scope actually moves the reticle 3.2 mils? How do you tell if your reticle subtentions are accurate?

🤡

RC:

I see the value of testing before mounting; I stated exactly that in the second sentence of my post.

And, yes, I do think that measuring poi vis a vis poa at various yardages and after dialing a bunch to and fro tells me what I need to know about how well my scope is built and how well it is doing it's job. Actually shooting also introduces recoil, drops, and rough rides on back roads into the testing process.

Do you trust that static testing tells you all you need to know about how well your scope is going to perform with other variables, or do you take it out to confirm by shooting?
It is VERY easy,to simply mount glass,padding inclination as required and secure the system. Hint.

From there,I've seen REAL bullets,from REAL barrels,exhibit REAL results. After zero,I've found it prudent to quantify come-ups,flog on erectors,whirl zoom,actuate parallax control,then rinse and repeat to denote REAL results. Which sadly,is none of the things Reupold will do with sanctity. Hint.

Shiny duds,shiny wares and Pancho Villa bandoleers...ain't the makings of reliable glass,if only obviously. Nor is a 3rd hand "Report",with nary a round fired,or close. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

🤡

RC:

I see the value of testing before mounting; I stated exactly that in the second sentence of my post.

And, yes, I do think that measuring poi vis a vis poa at various yardages and after dialing a bunch to and fro tells me what I need to know about how well my scope is built and how well it is doing it's job. Actually shooting also introduces recoil, drops, and rough rides on back roads into the testing process.

Do you trust that static testing tells you all you need to know about how well your scope is going to perform with other variables, or do you take it out to confirm by shooting?

Of course you shoot, but it’s nice to know any POA/POI problems you may encounter aren’t due to the scope.

That was never typed by Rick and you seem to understand that testing the optic is the first step with shooting/field use being the second.

Much of this thread is a result of the OPs and others lack of experience reading trace and spotting impacts.

The Elk video is a great test if someone has the basics of LR shooting. A few very vocal fail Bots and lots pass in the thread.

If a LiL Fish or a Shrappy Baldwin or a Jackoffmt can't read trace and spot impacts watching HD video frame by frame why would anyone listen to their advice on optics.

Always wrong but never in doubt posters is part of the 24HR CF.
A static scope,mounted in a static fixture,is not going to "reveal" anything. Though in fairness,I've only seen (3) NIB Reupolds puke in a single day,on their Maiden Voyage. I've more faith in what projectiles reveal in Real World POA/POI,rather than some warm/fuzzy platform,that is not the rifle affixed to it. Hint.

I reckon if FORCED to suffer Reupold,the approach may be of merit,in the hopes of finding a "winner". Hint................

A static scope,mounted in a static fixture,is not going to "reveal" anything. Though in fairness,I've only seen (3) NIB Reupolds puke in a single day,on their Maiden Voyage. I've more faith in what projectiles reveal in Real World POA/POI,rather than some warm/fuzzy platform,that is not the rifle affixed to it. Hint.

I reckon if FORCED to suffer Reupold,the approach may be of merit,in the hopes of finding a "winner". Hint................

You would well served by starting at the start to build a skill set that allows one to evaluate hunting optic.

I suggest you read a "Reading Trace and Spotting Impacts" book.

Maybe attend "Reading Trace and Spotting Impacts" summer camp and take lots of notes.

Here is a great example for you to study. Shrappy Baldwin and Jackoffmt, same applies to you both.

That was never typed by Rick and you seem to understand that testing the optic is the first step with shooting/field use being the second.

Much of this thread is a result of the OPs and others lack of experience reading trace and spotting impacts.

The Elk video is a great test if someone has the basics of LR shooting. A few very vocal fail Bots and lots pass in the thread.

If a LiL Fish or a Shrappy Baldwin or a Jackoffmt can't read trace and spot impacts watching HD video frame by frame why would anyone listen to their advice on optics.

JB:

To clear up confusion, RC did ask if I thought mounting a scope and then going out and shooting actually proved anything. This was followed by a question from RC of if I just trusted the manufacturer. Based on these statements, as a logical retort in the line of questioning, I asked the question you quoted.
Your Dumbfhuqktitude is perpetually HILARIOUS! Hint.

JB:

To clear up confusion, RC did ask if I thought mounting a scope and then going out and shooting actually proved anything. This was followed by a question from RC of if I just trusted the manufacturer. Based on these statements, as a logical retort in the line of questioning, I asked the question you quoted.

Rick was already on record about that but maybe you missed his posts.

Point is that if a shooter has access to a static test setup it's smart to test the optic before spending rounds.

We test everything on a collimator for reticle level, adjustments in both increment and range, zoom and focus run out, and reticle substension before shooting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

To me this is "THE quote of the month" !!!!!!
Good Job JB laugh
What is the "success rate" of these Reupolds,"tested" under such "grueling" "conditions"? Hint.

Fascinating,that Reupold "virtues" REQUIRE said "testing". Hint.

Posted By: SLM Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
Your post was perfectly clear. A couple would argue with a picket fence.

🤡

RC:

Of course you shoot, but it’s nice to know any POA/POI problems you may encounter aren’t due to the scope.
I wouldn't go that far, as recoil and environmental factors can cause scopes to misbehave that seemed fine in a static fixture in a controlled climate. But static testing can be considered a first step in proving a scope's mechanical function and integrity, revealing any glaring issues before the shooting in real environments begins.
Originally Posted by SLM

You should quote some one arguing with that post.

Although a scope that has issues in static testing most likely won't get better in the field.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
Originally Posted by SLM

A lot of exchanges here on the Campfire, especially in the Optics Section remind me of a hockey game some friends and I attended back in the day in Fairbanks. To set the stage, there is a drinking side, and a non-drinking side of the rink. Let’s call the drinking side the Optics Forum, and yes, this is where we always sat.

There had been many beers consumed (similar to many exchanged conversations on the forum). Our row of people was having a continued beef going on with the row of jaggoffs directly below us (Just for JB, they were some Army folks with the ringleader being a SF instructor). They would continually keep standing up so we couldn’t see the game - kind of like some people singing the same old story line in the Optics Forum.

This led to a continued heated exchange of “Sit the F down” with responses of “shut the F up and mind your own business” with neither side really hearing the other. No addresses, no lunch invitations were needed if we were going to mix it up. All were in the zip code at the moment. Only the women in both rows were trying to be sensible and calm things down. I wasn’t wild about mixing it up with Mr. Badazz, but I wasn’t taking any schitt either or backing down and I knew I’d be carrying most of the water, drunk or sober.

Towards the end of the game, my friend Dave was just screaming at the people below us to SIT DOWN!!! Well, turns out they had finally sat down, but ol’ Dave was too drunk for that fact to register. Read that again, then again, and let it sink in. <grin>

PUNCHLINE: Always helps to listen (or read thoroughly) before responding regardless of how big of an azzhole you are dealing with.
[quote=Big Stick]

Here is a great example for you to study. Shrappy Baldwin and Jackoffmt, same applies to you both.

Noted that the coyote was running after getting footing after rolling off rock. Was it dead?
Originally Posted by SLM

You should quote some one arguing with that post.

Although a scope that has issues in static testing most likely won't get better in the field.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

couple things John

1st: what is the field rest you use, that looks pretty handy

2nd: that second shot on the bull hit the neck, no question about it.
What is the "success rate" of these Reupolds,"tested" under such "grueling" "conditions"? Hint.

Fascinating,that Reupold "virtues" REQUIRE said "testing". Hint.

Originally Posted by gitem_12
couple things John

That was a Stoney Point Polecat tripod.

I think Primus now is making them.

Polecat tripod

Same as in this video.

I had a short section that offered rear support but that is no longer made.
Noted that the coyote was running after getting footing after rolling off rock. Was it dead?

It died at the bottom of the rolling and was dead tangled up in the sage when we got around to it.

It's pretty kewl you guys get to see and scruntize some HD video of Leupold Virtues used in the field on game.

Wish the OP was as accommodating.

Anime and poorly done range shooting seem to be the best she can muster.
thanks
thanks

No problem. I am just here to do the things which can't be done by the OP.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KenMi Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
Troll is still working on his scrub buck total to get halfway to the number of points you have in that picture. Damn nice bucks
Crying Karen Professional Victim Insecurities,are never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Originally Posted by KenMi
Troll is still working on his scrub buck total to get halfway to the number of points you have in that picture. Damn nice bucks

Father Son tag team.

Killed them both from the same rock outcropping about 5 minutes apart.

Cute couple extolling the Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]
Arr shot with Reupolds at Rong Lange

Out to 1620 yards 😳
Ror!
Posted By: JeffP Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/25/22
The
Originally Posted by fish30ought6

I remember decades ago , all gold rings at my gun club. It was standard operating procedure to make an adjustment, then tap the erector. Then hope it tracked.

Thankfully times have changed.

Your right you know. You really can see they guys who do in this thread verses the guys that can’t. It’s hard to argue with the point count! You have to hand it to Tasco though, they’ve run a hell of a gorilla marketing campaign until people started to catch on!
Originally Posted by meat sticks

Your right you know. You really can see they guys who do in this thread verses the guys that can’t. It’s hard to argue with the point count! You have to hand it to Tasco though, they’ve run a hell of a gorilla marketing campaign until people started to catch on!
oh my puppet name if there ever was one
Originally Posted by gitem_12
couple things John

That was a Stoney Point Polecat tripod.

I think Primus now is making them.

Polecat tripod

Same as in this video.

I had a short section that offered rear support but that is no longer made.

yea, that figures they would drop the most useful part.
thank you
Originally Posted by ldholton
oh my puppet name if there ever was one

Sorry to bust your bubble friend, I’ve been reading these forums since before it ever migrated to 24hr campfire, back when Sonny and BCR where staples, and BS was very helpful. I don’t mind saying he even started me on the blue bullets way back when. It sad to see how far it’s fallen.
Wait? Tim Kennedy works with Leupold? Not a good look.
I enjoy what Squirm's "thinks" is "good" work at 550yds with a Reupold,is done easily with a 22LR Rimfire and a good scope. Hint.

Only fair to fuel her Teenage Fetish Fantasies too. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

I want to apologize to Mr Burns. I watched the video on my IPhone and going by what his spotter commented made a judgement.

I have not watched the video on a big screen in slow motion but several have and state that all 3 shots hit the animal.

Great Bull
I want to apologize to Mr Burns. I watched the video on my IPhone and going by what his spotter commented made a judgement.

I have not watched the video on a big screen in slow motion but several have and state that all 3 shots hit the animal.

Great Bull

1 down ^^^^^, how many to go?

LOL

Great Bull

All good.

The video is very useful for sifting wheat from chaff.

Self proclaimed LR shooters, like LiL Fish or Shrappy Baldin, who can't read trace or impact are not the best source for optic selection.

It always starts and end the same way when I post that video and helps newer guys to sort out talkers from those with real world experience.

Visual persuasion is the most lasting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]
JB:

Rick was already on record about that but maybe you missed his posts.

Point is that if a shooter has access to a static test setup it's smart to test the optic before spending rounds.

We test everything on a collimator for reticle level, adjustments in both increment and range, zoom and focus run out, and reticle substension before shooting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

When was the last time you saw a “straight” man with so many pics of other dudes on his phone?

And how many are <18????
When was the last time you saw a “straight” man with so many pics of other dudes on his phone?

And how many are <18????

Quoted for prosperity.

Biggest Dumbfuqk Award on the entire forum

Great Bull

All good.

Self proclaimed LR shooters, like LiL Fish or Shrappy Baldin, who can't read trace or impact are not the best source for optic selection.

It always starts and end the same way when I post that video and helps newer guys to sort out talkers from those with real world experience.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

You couldn’t even separate the wheat from the chaff when choosing a spotter in that vid you posted which is what started the whole thing you idiot.
“In the head…. In the antler, right in the head.”

Great Bull

LOL

I would think you have a lot more Important
scheit to be concerned about than what’s going on in the optics forum with being about to be stripped of your rights to defend yourself. Big surprise, the state that doesn’t trust you to pump your own Fugkin gas doesn’t trust you with more than 10 rds at a time, and then, only in your own home.
All good.

Leupold Virtues.
You couldn’t even separate the wheat from the chaff when choosing a spotter in that vid you posted which is what started the whole thing you idiot.
“In the head…. In the antler, right in the head.”

The intensity of you're whine leads one to believe your getting CHAFF blown in you're couchie and that must be worse than sand in you're coochie. wink

Originally Posted by Jackoffmt with CHAFF in her couchie

Great Bull

LOL

I would think you have a lot more Important
scheit to be concerned about than what’s going on in the optics forum with being about to be stripped of your rights to defend yourself. Big surprise, the state that doesn’t trust you to pump your own Fugkin gas doesn’t trust you with more than 10 rds at a time, and then, only in your own home.

And how many are <18????

How tell the class nobody wants to hunt with you and you don't have friends who hunt, but by using different words.

Leupold Virtures. Is that a suppressor and a MK5?

What a combo. grin

Posted By: Bill_N Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/26/22
VX-I 2-7x33 works great for those of us who actually hunt....... Hint

Originally Posted by Bill_N
VX-I 2-7x33 works great for those of us who actually hunt....... Hint

Thanks for that good hint and nice buck.
I've got a few Leupold Virtue shots but I'm not going down that rabbithole. smile

Did anyone notice how Jack switched up his schtick to attacking Oregon when he gets shut down? LOL

Same old same old with these campfire trolls, attack the messenger rather than admit you were wrong about your message. Does anyone else find it ironic that the dozen or so guys on the campfire that do nothing but attack other people can never admit they were wrong, and never contribute anything of substance besides drunken rants and slander?

Those people are the real problem, not some guy that kills schit dead at 1000 yards.

BTW, haven't said it yet but damn good shooting Burns. Shooting anything beyond 125 yards is foreign to most of these critics so just ignore the clowns.
You Professional Victims,need some Positive Reinforcement. Hint.

Someone grab Fireballz by the poosy.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/26/22
Leupolds are good for ammo sales.... wink
I've got a few Leupold Virtue shots but I'm not going down that rabbithole. smile

Did anyone notice how Jack switched up his schtick to attacking Oregon when he gets shut down? LOL

Same old same old with these campfire trolls, attack the messenger rather than admit you were wrong about your message. Does anyone else find it ironic that the dozen or so guys on the campfire that do nothing but attack other people can never admit they were wrong, and never contribute anything of substance besides drunken rants and slander?

Those people are the real problem, not some guy that kills schit dead at 1000 yards.

BTW, haven't said it yet but damn good shooting Burns. Shooting anything beyond 125 yards is foreign to most of these critics so just ignore the clowns.

Burns seems to handle the baby seals (clowns) quite well.

More virtue signaling.

I liked Leupolds 20 plus years ago too.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/26/22
Leupolds are good for ammo sales.... wink

No kidding. Don’t touch the windage when sighting in.

I didn't switch up Scheit, I can do two things at once. I bet I could even fight to protect my 2A rights AND install a wood stove at the same time. LMAO.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/26/22
The lower rung Leupolds haven't impressed me, except the FX3/FXIII. Those have been awesome set and forget scopes in any weather or conditions.
I have had several, several VXI, VXII and similar scopes shift POI on me, and none were dialers. They've caused me to gut shoot a doe antelope which could have caused a hell of a rodeo but luckily she ran 100 yards and bedded, allowing me to get in closer and finish the job. I also had it happen in New Zealand on a borrowed rifle with a (IIRC) Vari X IIc 3x-9x, causing me to hit a red stag in the spine and later miss a hell of a bull tahr. I figured the stag thing was just me being excited and I should have rechecked zero when I first got the suspicion. Stupid me, though I did end up with a good tahr in the end. I guess that can happen with about any manufacture and especially lower end models. I am not sure I'd point the finger at Leupold for those SNAFUs.

I've been too cheap to get a top end Leupold dialer when SWFA 6X and 10X are available for $300, but may have to give one a try.

I must admit though: my three proudest trophies were all taken via Leupolds of one sort of another, though this Vari XIIc 3x-9x went down the road after it wouldn't hold zero. Luckily it started doing that after this day:
I glean good info from most everyone here at some time or another. You just have to read between the lines.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I liked Leupolds 20 plus years ago too.

My current ones are running just as they should. If not they would be gone.

I didn't switch up Scheit, I can do two things at once. I bet I could even fight to protect my 2A rights AND install a wood stove at the same time. LMAO.

WyoCryo,

Holy SCHIT!!!! It looks like you REALLY "use" them! Hint.

How come the TOTAL round count of the trio,wouldn't begin to fill an empty sleeve of 20 holes? Hint.

I'm glad someone else feels this way too. I was beginning to feel outnumbered by jerks, but once I started ignoring the sheet-stirrers I figured out that it was only a small handful of know-it-all punks and not the majority membership.
You Melting Snowflakes and your VERY Tender Feelers,are a fhuqking HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps Group Buy some Crying Karen Professional Victim T-shirts,to "vindicate" your"stance",that STUPIDY is a "virtue". Don't "forget" your Pussy Hats either. Hint.

Posted By: NMiller Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/26/22
My 338 moose killer has a leupy vx2 3-9, been on their for probably 15 yrs at least. Been beat up on the atv, killed a lot of moose, I can't remember the last time I adjusted it. Admittedly I dont shoot it much, but every year it puts a couple within an inch about 2.5" above the bullseye, then i go kill a moose at anywhere from 75- 426 yds. I've been thinking to switch it out for a 30mm dialer, but haven't brought myself to do it yet.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Burns seems to handle the baby seals (clowns) quite well.

More virtue signaling.

Your Virtue Signal rings load and true. Dat Mulie.
You Melting Snowflakes and your VERY Tender Feelers,are a fhuqking HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps Group Buy some Crying Karen Professional Victim T-shirts,to "vindicate" your"stance",that STUPIDY is a "virtue". Don't "forget" your Pussy Hats either. Hint.

You are funny sometimes Stick.
this thread has been quite entertaining.
have used Leupold stuff for many years and never had any issues. yeah I've even dialed them more than a bit. I have the old vx-2s and very x3s and such Target scopes one of the ones I've used the most is actually a VX II with a Stony point Target knob installed for elevation. and I've shot many a hundreds to thousands of silhouettes that you're always dialing up and down have not been let down by Leopold yet but it could happen, wouldn't call it a precision type shooting because it's all off hand. have a spotter on the silhouette game you learn a lot about reading vapor trail .
so I guess I'd have to give Leopold positive review as a whole. now Stick don't like them and I have no doubt that he's tore him any up I have no doubt he's tore up a crowbar and a sandbox. but he is knowledgeable.
Burns is proven to be able to guide people to good animals but he's also proven to be a complete moron here on the 24 hour so just good entertainment carry on....

Show us on the doll where the Leupold touched you.

LOL
Posted By: Judman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
Liar Larry micklecky say, leupold suck’s Indian squaw dicks!!! Haha

[bleep] laughing….👊🏻
Originally Posted by Judman
Liar Larry micklecky say, leupold suck’s Indian squaw dicks!!! Haha

[bleep] laughing….👊🏻
Handsome boy right there.
Head and shoulders.
Reupolds RULE! Hint.

Show us on the doll where the Leupold touched you.

LOL
You made me laugh. Que, eer
Reupolds RULE! Hint.

Tasco rules!! POW rez dinner!!!! 😆

Glad you’re all giddy bout the Black Friday chink junk there mister doctor $$$$!!! Haha
Reupold RULES! Hint.

That's some pretty High Zoot Wares there,for scope "determinations". Hint.

Micklecky’s rule!!!! POW turduckhen!!! Haha

I do gotta laugh, the handful of “object haters” have become creepy fuuckers. The arguing with folks that are happy, and kill more than most of the crycuunts that respond is always the same. It’s obvious some need every fuucking advantage offered to them.😂
Posted By: Shag Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
Where did the resident fktard go? lol Prolly takin more straight shots and beatin up a woman! A blind armless fly fisherman could limit out in those streams and take better drowned rifle pics... lol Be fkn funny as chit walking up and taping bacon throat on the opposite shoulder. Hahahahahahaha gargle gargle wheeze!!!! hahaha
Oh stop it!!! Bacon throat doesn’t “hunt” but she shoots, cause there’s nothing else to do 11 months outta the year!!! Haha

But…….. she’s nice on the phone, and she’s knowledgeable, ida a guy caint simply wipe his own ass!!! 😂😂

She can/will tell ya about “pards”, ie, co workers that hate his fuucking guts. Lmao
The back fat associated with that throat blubber would definitely handicap a midget trying to wipe his own azz! hahaha LMFAO
Hey now!!! The folks from Boston, la, Tucson, Detroit are trying to learn!!! They might “hunt” one day, or go on a “guided” hunt with A3 one day when they draw their “big” tag!!! 😆
Hopefully they don't waste to much money paying attention to a vertically challenged drunk paper puncher. One gun in this house alone hammered out over 750" of bone in the last two seasons in one state. Leupold VX-2 3x9x40 cds shots 462, 408, 420. 373yds. haha with a .270win and a lowly 130gr Interlock. No reason to over think simple chit.
Oooooops, cds don’t work!!! Don’t show the bone pics!! You gotta wear a flatbil and do the what ever the fuuck these turret twisting fuucks do!!

Eeeeswwwww I shoot, but I don’t hunt much faags do
Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

Lot of good optics these days and Leupold makes quite a few.
Free Beer Night,do extoll very WELL founded Insecurities and "embolden" Whining Pecker Pole Princesses. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Thinking I'll build another '06 on this new Savage and have a Reupold 3-9x laying in wait. Waiting on my stock with the bedding block. Hint.

VX3 6.5-20X LR
Reupold Virtues

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtues

'Squirms is POWERLESS in the refrain,for her High Voltage Male Teenage Prick Looking Porn...the NASTY girl! Hint.

More meat here at 17yrs old,for you to hang on your wall. Hint.

Posted By: ctsmith Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
But…….. she’s nice on the phone, and she’s knowledgeable, ida a guy caint simply wipe his own ass!!! 😂😂

Hey now!!! The folks from Boston, la, Tucson, Detroit are trying to learn!!! They might “hunt” one day, or go on a “guided” hunt with A3 one day when they draw their “big” tag!!! 😆

Regarding your numerous insinuations of guys from Tucson calling Larry for the low down, I've let this falsehood go on long enough. I thought you would eventually let it go but I recon not. Jud, you have it wrong. This was a conversation around a real campfire with me, you, and Greg. It was me who said I called Larry, not Greg. It was me who said he was pleasant to talk to. Not Greg. I remember specifically Greg's comment was "You mean you've actually talked to that guy". Greg has never talked to Larry, PM'd Larry, nor any other form of communication. And for the record, my conversation with Larry had nothing to do with hunting, rifles, scopes, or anything hunting and shooting related. It was about cameras and lens. And you yourself commented on the quality of my most recent pictures.

So keep trying to pick fights with Greg if you want. This is about the 10th attempt (which is a little weird), with no reaction. When referring to losers that call Larry to talk camera and lens, reference Lower Alabama, not Tucson.

And FWIW, I kill a bunch of critters, way more than most. That doesnt mean I'm a good hunter, nor do I claim to be, nor do I give a rat's ass what anyone at The Fire thinks of my hunting prowess.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

Lot of good optics these days and Leupold makes quite a few.

Damn, Nice buck……….

Could care less who or what likes Burns or agrees with him,

Dude posts some photos of some world class kills.
Reupold Virtues and a kewl Scooby Van.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtues without the kewl Scooby Van.

[Linked Image]
'Squirms is POWERLESS in the refrain,for her High Voltage Male Teenage Prick Looking Porn...the NASTY girl! Hint.

More meat here at 17yrs old,for you to hang on your wall. Perhaps she'll quantify how many times a day she thinks about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing?!? Hint.

Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
Funny as hell .... John Burns handing Stick his azz.... I am entertained... smile smile
Reupold Virtue Scooby Dooby Doo.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtues

[Linked Image]

More meat here at 17yrs old,for you to hang on your wall. Perhaps she'll quantify how many times a day she thinks about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing?!? Hint.

If it adds a little something "SPECIAL" for you,I can provide Pre-teen pics too,to "compliment" your album and add some REAL "spice" for you. Hint.

Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/27/22
Hell , Stick even thinks he is a pin up boy .... for homosexuals now... holy schit
SUPLIZE!

😳
Battle of attrition
I’ll run out of “ammunition” well before JB I’m positive…

VX2 6-18X

I’ll run out of “ammunition” well before JB I’m positive…

VX2 6-18X

LiL Fish went "Winchester" (Out of Ammo) before the first page. And it's his thread.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]
Reupold Virtues. When you will only ever kill one coyote in your entire lifetime, like really just one. EVAHR.

Scooby Dooby Doo.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtues. When you can whack and stack coyotes.

[Linked Image]

If it adds a little something "SPECIAL" for you,I can provide Pre-teen pics too,to "compliment" your album and add some REAL "spice" for you. Hint.

Reupold Virtues. When the only coyote you will touch was road kill because Shaggy was to stoned to miss it with the Scooby Van.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

Reupold Virtues. When the only coyote you will touch was road kill because Shaggy was to stoned to miss it with the Scooby Van.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

John, I am in the market for a new scope. Can you tell me what the differences are in the VX3 HD Firedots and the VX5 HD Firedots. Other than the obvious zoom range. Are the internals or glass different?
VX5 has larger internal lenses and the erector system is a newer design.

I think the VX5 has a better image and the eyebox is better so if the money does not matter it's a better scope.

The VX3 HD has a bit better image than the previous models and I don't have any problems with those tracking.

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

Posted By: horse1 Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22

I think the VX5 has a better image and the eyebox is better so if the money does not matter it's a better scope.

The VX3 HD has a bit better image than the previous models and I don't have any problems with those tracking.

Plus the VX5 has 2 more VX's than the VX3. Or, it might be that the VX5 HD has 2 more HD's than the VX3 HD. VX's or HD's, the 3 and 5 both have less of both than the VX6 HD.
Originally Posted by horse1

Plus the VX5 has 2 more VX's than the VX3. Or, it might be that the VX5 HD has 2 more HD's than the VX3 HD. VX's or HD's, the 3 and 5 both have less of both than the VX6 HD.

I think it's both VX's and HD's.

Want to see my circus monkey dance?

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BubbaG Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22
I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat mI repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. yself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22
I feel like I am in a Bill Murray movie….
I actually think Burns is amusing when BSStick is the adversary.

I find 'Squirms Wanton Man Crush Fetish(es) funnier than fhuqk and only second to her NEED to somehow connect with me,because being her ain't doing it. If only obviously. Hint.

Posted By: Darryle Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22

Zombieland?
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by Darryle

Zombieland?

[Linked Image from ]

You just need to throw them at salmon a little harder, then they'll schidt the bed.

Posted By: Darryle Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by Darryle

Zombieland?

[Linked Image from ]

One of the funniest movies made

I just figured since this thread wouldn't die
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You just need to throw them at salmon a little harder, then they'll schidt the bed.

Damn man. That an original Vari-X 11?

I’ve got one that’s a 3-9 with the duplex. Thought I was in high cotton when I bought it and put it on a 30-‘06 of my dad’s!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Damn man. That an original Vari-X 11?

I’ve got one that’s a 3-9 with the duplex. Thought I was in high cotton when I bought it and put it on a 30-‘06 of my dad’s!

Yeppers. Friction adjustments that are a bit wonky, but never once lost zero. Have it on a Ruger 10/22 magnum now.
Posted By: WAM Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/29/22
Just had a VX-II CDS shart with some floating debris showed up in the ocular. Maybe a piece of sealant? Guess it will be going back to Beaverton soon.

Is this a video of you waiting for Johnny to apply some peanut butter to his tant?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/29/22
Originally Posted by Rekobeez

Is this a video of you waiting for Johnny to apply some peanut butter to his tant?

Lmao.... I am very entertained.... smile

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Seriously, why do you post so many pictures of <18???
Posted By: irfubar Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/29/22

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Stick thinks it's because he has a perverted homosexual fantasy..... I am sure Stick is objective with that assessment.... serious question, are you stupid?
Originally Posted by Rekobeez

She barks when she doesn’t get her way

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

[Linked Image]

Stick thinks it's because he has a perverted homosexual fantasy..... I am sure Stick is objective with that assessment.... serious question, are you stupid?

Serious answer, no.
Stupid me, I actually read thru this thread, thinking that there would be something of value. Absolute total waste of time.
Originally Posted by sagerat22
Stupid me, I actually read thru this thread, thinking that there would be something of value. Absolute total waste of time.

Yup. This thread is nothing but a fool arguing with an idiot and a mediocre clown show thrown in the mix too.
You gals don't think these "virtues",have bolstered Reupold Sales? Hint.

Posted By: Darryle Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/29/22

Apparently you haven't paid attention, this entire forum is a waste of time, with nuggets of wisdom sprinkled about the hilarity
Leopoldo blows two digks. If you think different, dust em off.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 11/30/22

Should have been quite obvious by the one who posted it. But he has the few deceived followers that actually think there is some credibility, and a few buttkissers. The rest ignore him for the troll he is.
Kenbitchagain,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that besides being a Crying CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling them Hurt Feelers,filling out those Reports and pronouncing your Professional Victim status,as you read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel. Hint.

You gotta pan a lot of sand to find any gold

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

Call the Ball Lil Fish.

Posted By: Judman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by ctsmith

Regarding your numerous insinuations of guys from Tucson calling Larry for the low down, I've let this falsehood go on long enough. I thought you would eventually let it go but I recon not. Jud, you have it wrong. This was a conversation around a real campfire with me, you, and Greg. It was me who said I called Larry, not Greg. It was me who said he was pleasant to talk to. Not Greg. I remember specifically Greg's comment was "You mean you've actually talked to that guy". Greg has never talked to Larry, PM'd Larry, nor any other form of communication. And for the record, my conversation with Larry had nothing to do with hunting, rifles, scopes, or anything hunting and shooting related. It was about cameras and lens. And you yourself commented on the quality of my most recent pictures.

So keep trying to pick fights with Greg if you want. This is about the 10th attempt (which is a little weird), with no reaction. When referring to losers that call Larry to talk camera and lens, reference Lower Alabama, not Tucson.

And FWIW, I kill a bunch of critters, way more than most. That doesnt mean I'm a good hunter, nor do I claim to be, nor do I give a rat's ass what anyone at The Fire thinks of my hunting prowess.

Hey Clint. Sorry I don’t recall your “story”. I do however remember riding to the hunting grounds in a 1st gen tundra, Greg lookin at me at asking what my problem with Larry was, “I’ve talked to him about a 22-250 or 22-250ai, and he’s actually a nice guy on the phone”. Haha

You probably had your nose buried in your phone and didn’t pay attention, like around the campfire, at his house while he was throwing a fit like a biitch we were coming in eating. “You probably don’t remember that either”, like you probably ignore him talking shiit about Rick, Casey, Jason “his neighbor, wife, and kids, and Ali telling him at least 4-5 times to stop talking shiit about folks.

But you’ll talk about me “wounding” a buck I killed, invite me down the following year, the year after and up til a week after Rick hunted with him. Remember the text, “ I’d love to have Josh, you and Calvin and Clint come for a coues hunt, and I offered to drive down with my sxs?”

For such educated fuuckers you guys are stupid as fuuck! Remember your text, “ya you’re right Greg and I shouldn’t have said anything “??? You phony fuucks ain’t no different than the rest of the fake fuucks here.

Oh remember your free guide saying when he killed his auodad, “this is the closest I’ll ever get to a guided hunt”? Remember that? Fuuck you guys.
Posted By: Judman Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 12/02/22

[Linked Image]

Leupold Virtures.

Call the Ball Lil Fish.

And fuuck that sawed off ray turd that makes a 25lb coyote looks big!! What scrubbed up fuuckin cuunt
Lotta hurt feelers here. Prayers sent
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by ctsmith

Hey Clint. Sorry I don’t recall your “story”. I do however remember riding to the hunting grounds in a 1st gen tundra, Greg lookin at me at asking what my problem with Larry was, “I’ve talked to him about a 22-250 or 22-250ai, and he’s actually a nice guy on the phone”. Haha

You probably had your nose buried in your phone and didn’t pay attention, like around the campfire, at his house while he was throwing a fit like a biitch we were coming in eating. “You probably don’t remember that either”, like you probably ignore him talking shiit about Rick, Casey, Jason “his neighbor, wife, and kids, and Ali telling him at least 4-5 times to stop talking shiit about folks.

But you’ll talk about me “wounding” a buck I killed, invite me down the following year, the year after and up til a week after Rick hunted with him. Remember the text, “ I’d love to have Josh, you and Calvin and Clint come for a coues hunt, and I offered to drive down with my sxs?”

For such educated fuuckers you guys are stupid as fuuck! Remember your text, “ya you’re right Greg and I shouldn’t have said anything “??? You phony fuucks ain’t no different than the rest of the fake fuucks here.

Oh remember your free guide saying when he killed his auodad, “this is the closest I’ll ever get to a guided hunt”? Remember that? Fuuck you guys.

Thats Golden.

And again, Greg has never talked to Larry.

Love you too.
Leupolds track like Stevie Wonder.
Originally Posted by hicountry

This is pretty funny.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 12/02/22

MINIMUM erector travel(40 Mil minimum),(2) Mil's of erector travel per ounce of mass and robust guts? Erectors matching reticles,a given. Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

Handily.
https://www.leupold.com/vx-45hd-service-rifle-1-45x24mm-cds-zl2-hpr-1-riflescope

Oops! Forgot the "per (your) checkbook". Fail there - it costs more than $250.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

MINIMUM erector travel(40 Mil minimum),(2) Mil's of erector travel per ounce of mass and robust guts? Erectors matching reticles,a given. Hint.

Do tell. Hint.

Handily.
https://www.leupold.com/vx-45hd-service-rifle-1-45x24mm-cds-zl2-hpr-1-riflescope

Oops! Forgot the "per (your) checkbook". Fail there - it costs more than $250.

Tyrone:

Do you have a lot of experience with the linked to model of scope?
Tyrone:

Do you have a lot of experience with the linked to model of scope?
I personally do not.
But a lot of my fellow shooters use them and I haven't heard any complaints. White Oak sells one that I understand is very similar, but closer to Stick's budget. It is well respected too.

Trybone,

Here's to how VERY "rewarding",your GoogleFu Imagination and Pretend must be for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Originally Posted by bwinters
Originally Posted by hicountry

This is pretty funny.

Tards are always funny when they spout stupid stuff.

Leupold Virtues.

Trybone,

Here's to how VERY "rewarding",your GoogleFu Imagination and Pretend must be for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fug Stick, you never tried the scope I linked to or the White Oak?

I guess you can just imagine & pretend.
Trybone,

At least you can "afford" to steal my pictures,so you "have" that "going" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to use your Imagination,to Pretend that isn't a fact. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Leupold Mark 4 M5A2

1370 yards, 3 shot group

Leupold Mark 4M5A2

1620 yard group.

^^^^^^^

Had to dial the turrets to do that

😂👍🏼😂😂😂
Shirley it's time for me to have the circus monkey dance his diddy, once again.

Leupold Virtures.

Posted By: NMiller Re: Reupold "Virtues"......... - 12/05/22
Why did you have to bring her into this?
Shirley it's time for me to have the circus monkey dance his diddy, once again.
© 24hourcampfire