Home
Posted By: 338rcm Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
https://www.amazon.com/Burris-Fullfield-Hunting-Ballistic-Reticle/dp/B000MM2QSK?th=1
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
Snagged a couple. Thanks
Posted By: RLA Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
thanks, got one
Posted By: barm Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
Originally Posted by ttpoz
Snagged a couple. Thanks
It limited me to one. How did you get a couple?
Posted By: jermck Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
Thanks
I grabbed one just for the heck of it. Good buy
What a deal. A couple years back, I grabbed 5 of these, wholesale, through my FFL account for $120 a pop and thought I was doing great. And I was. This is just outrageous though. Thanks for the heads up.
Rex
Posted By: nuguy Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
It says 100% claimed. Couldn’t find anywhere to add it to my cart.
Dang.

Thanks for the heads up 338!
I on a waitlist
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
You're right.... technically one 3-9 but I also grabbed a 4.5-14 for $131.
Posted By: tx270 Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/25/22
Originally Posted by MagMarc
I on a waitlist
Same, but I'm not holding my breath...
Posted By: CSBfan Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/26/22
I got one. Got my wife on the waitlist…
Missed out completely, it seems.
Dang, wish I would have seen this earlier, I'm looking to replace the Simmons I have on my H&R Ultra Slugster. I think it finally bit the dust after a decade of use.
Still have a decent price on the 4.5-14. They're a heavy scope but not bad. I had one on a Vanguard 257 Wby. Both turrets were marked "L-R", however.
You guys did well, they are $147 now.....Hb
Mine says running late, if u don’t receive by the 28th you can ask for a refund.

Anyone else get this? Sounds like they ran out and this is a cover your ass bs excuse.
Posted By: CSBfan Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by spence1875
Mine says running late, if u don’t receive by the 28th you can ask for a refund.

Anyone else get this? Sounds like they ran out and this is a cover your ass bs excuse.

I didn't get that - not a good sign for those who did unfortunately.

I doubt that, just a matter of getting slammed with online sales. They aren't Optic's planet. Not everything is a fking, but people love to complain.
Wow, not a complainer Dave, so for being a nube here you are way off base. I have had Amazon along time, but in all those many years I have never had them preemptively offer me a refund.

So I hope I get it as I bought mine when there was about 70 percent already gone, but as Han Solo said, I got a bad feeling about this.
Posted By: GF1 Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/27/22
Mine arrived yesterday, FYI. I saw the heads-up to this deal here, ordered soon after.

Maybe you will get it late and get it for free.

Bride had same message on a set of sheets.

They were late and we got a refund.
I'd worry hard about not getting something in 2 days. Nothing is free, but it's good to see people trying for more free stuff.

Amazon prime is 2 days, once it ships.
So now you insult 10gauge and me for no reason. Nice start here.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Maybe you will get it late and get it for free.

Bride had same message on a set of sheets.

They were late and we got a refund.

I bought two of these scopes in October during their last promotion. They still show "running late", but I had my money refunded in a couple of weeks.

Re-ordered on this promo, still not shipped. Hoping for better luck, but I'm a bit encouraged this was an order from Amazon itself, rather than some fly by night flunky outfit on Amazon Marketplace like the last order.
Just checked Burris site and the Fullfield II is no longer listed. As I feared. Another non-redchink product bites the dust. Most likely what you’re seeing is closeout. Nothing wrong with buying by any means. They’ll end up being the future shouldabought, like the Bushnell Japanese Elites.
price is now $147.60 at that link.

not sure if that means they have some more.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
price is now $147.60 at that link.

not sure if that means they have some more.
Still about $50 more than they should have ever been priced. Had 1, wasn't impressed at all so down the road it went.
After I bought because of the deal I decided was going to give mine as gift for a buddies kids rifle who hunt with me. Has an older bushnell banner on it now, so this would be an upgrade for him.
Last time these went on sale I badgered a friend who hits elk in the same area to replace his crappy old scopes. He got his buck at 340 yards one shot & his daughter killed her first elk after many year’s hunting & many missed shots a small bull made her year 2 well placed shots at 125 yards. Sub-zero weather lots of UTV bumping involved.
I have a 3-9 one i bought 20 years ago. It's been on quite a few rifles and just got moved to my 375 H&H classic stainless to replace a zeiss conquest that went tits up. I ordered 2 of the 4.5-14's last week and they came yesterday. One will be going on my old 700 243. Hopefully the 4.5-14's give as good of service as my old 3-9
Ordered one Friday morning, delivered today. We're out in the boonies, so it takes one more day.
Posted By: Brad Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/30/22
Originally Posted by Oldidaho
Ordered one Friday morning, delivered today. We're out in the boonies, so it takes one more day.

Ditto.
Posted By: Petro Re: Burris 3-9 Fullfield $81.75 - 11/30/22
I had one of my made in USA FF2s from 2002 go tits up this week. Was on my .30-06. The reticle was moving 10-20* clockwise/counter clockwise when the magnification eyepiece was turned. It would also move side to side if you wanted to move it.

I sent them a repair request and their response was that was totally normal with this style of eyepiece and that it shouldn’t matter because when you shoot you aren’t touching the eyepiece. WTF?

Sent them a response and we’ll see what they come back with. That doesn’t instill a lot of confidence…
My 3x9 Burris arrived today
Ordered mine Friday it came in Sunday. Going on a 700 in 243
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
I'd worry hard about not getting something in 2 days. Nothing is free, but it's good to see people trying for more free stuff.

Amazon prime is 2 days, once it ships.
You're a fuucking idiot.
Well mine shower today. So a little late but it showed.
Well mine shower today. So a little late but it showed.

Took it in the shower? That's a good way of testing if its water proof..

How'd it do? smile

This post is from the typing error Campfire King.. after Schtick...
I used scent free soap of course.
© 24hourcampfire