Home
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Hawke Endurance 30 WA 1.5-6x44 - L4A Dot Illuminated reduced from $459.99 to only $349.99
Wide Angle optical system
18 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for exceptional clarity
Fixed parallax distance of 100 yards
30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
Glass etched reticle with red illumination
Illumination - Rheostat with 11 levels of brightness
¼ MOA low-profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
½ MOA low-profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
Capped Low-Profile Turrets
Ultra-Wide Angle 24° FOV
High Volume Eyebox
100mm Eye Relief
Multi-LED High Intensity Reticle
High Grade, Low Dispersion Crown Glass
High Torque Rubber Zoom Ring
Fast Focus Eyebell

The Endurance line of scopes feature chassis and reticle designs that have been explicitly engineered for everything from varmint to big game hunting. All models feature Hawke’s new H5 optics which boasts a stunning 24° ultra-wide field of view with generous 100mm eye relief.

The H5 illumination system features multi-LED technology for high intensity illumination.

Our brand new Wide Angle optical system boasts as tunning field of view aimed to give you the best sight possible, while keeping an important 4 inch eye relief. Built into a 30mm chassis the Wide Angle optics are available in either fixed 100 yard parallax or side focus models. All 30mm models feature a special erector system, maximizing internal stability.

The Endurance family also showcases unique ballistic reticle designs. The new LRC reticle provides aim points to match centerfire ballistics, simply choose the magnification to suit your cartridge. The Marksman reticle takes advantage of the shared ballistic profile of the popular .223 and .308 varmint and big game rounds to deliver out-of-the-box accuracy with aim points out to 700 yards.

SIDE FOCUS AND ILLUMINATION RHEOSTAT - Precise Side Focus adjustment to infinity ensures accuracy is maintained. The rheostat operates brightness settings for the red reticle illumination.

WIDE ANGLE OPTICAL SYSTEM - Wider than ever before, the Endurance Wide Angle optical system creates a breathtaking image that gives full edge to edge clarity. Seeing is believing.

FAST FOCUS OCULAR ADJUSTMENT - The apparent field of view is complemented further by a fine outer ocular assembly, making the enlarged target image almost float in front of your eye.

LOW-PROFILE ¼ MOA FINGERTIP TURRETS - Low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets with caps are precision engineered to deliver consistent and repeatable ¼ MOA click adjustments.

TACTICAL LOCKING TURRETS - Push-pull locking and resettable turrets with positive clicks. Two variants – ¼ MOA with 15 MOA per revolution or 1/10 MRAD with 6 MRAD per revolution.

ILLUMINATION RHEOSTAT - The rheostat operates reticle illumination in red. A multi stage brightness control allows a range of settings to suit shooting from dawn until dusk.

L4A Dot Reticle - A variant of the classic L4 reticle, the L4A Dot uses a more open outer post design to keep more of the target visible while aiming. 30″ spacing from center to post at 100yds when on 4x magnification. This is equivalent to 83cm at 100m.

Objective Lens 44mm
Reticle L4A Dot
Parallax Fixed
Magnification 1.5 - 6x
Optical System System H5
Scope Tube 30mm
Illumination 6 Levels with Off Positions In-between - Red
Field of View 82.9 - 20.7ft @100yds
Field of View 15.8 - 3.9°
Eye Relief 4in
PX/Focus 100
Weight 20.1oz
Length 13.2″
Turret Caps YES
Click Value 1⁄ 4MOA Elevation Turret Clicks (max), 180 MOA Windage Turret Clicks (max) 180 MOA
Exit Pupil 1.15 - 0.29″
Ocular Type - Fast Focus
Power Selector - Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
SFP (Second Focal Plane)

SUPPLIED WITH:
Lens cloth
4 inch sunshade
Lens covers
CR2032 battery

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Check out our new Just Arrived Section, Daily Flash Sale as well as our exciting new Year End Specials Section for exceptional deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attached picture 16310.jpg
Attached picture 16310r.jpg
Doug Where is this scope made???
A rice paddy far far away?

Just a guess.
Open a search engine, type in "Where are Hawke scopes made?" It's that easy.
It won’t make you a better “hunter”… hint😂
The endurance line is very good glass for the money in my experience. Hard to beat that deal for illuminated reticle.
Originally Posted by Live2hunt941
Doug Where is this scope made???

Made in China
Having had several Endurance line scopes I bet it is a fairly excellent point and shoot... Bright, bold, solid and not just rebadged something else. Illumination workable, albeit not as refined as a Firedot... Too bad Hawke - China manufacturing is a yuge turnoff especially when options are plentiful... At least they don't call them German! LOL
AFAIK, Hawke is a British company having their scopes made in China. No different than Athlon, being a US company, doing the same.

I have an Airmax and it's the only scope I've had on my springer airgun that has held zero, and has done so after hundreds of rounds. I'm impressed with Hawke based on my limited exposure.
Hawke is a British company that designs optics and has them built to spec in the PRC. The ones I’ve had worked well and had good glass and illumination. Only “failure” was a 2-7 that lost zero under the hammering of a Mini 14; no shame in that! I’m not buying any more because of the COO, not because they don’t work.

If Hawke relied solely on the U.S. market for its prosperity, pressing them over the COO might be effective, but they’re a very popular line in Yurrup and Britain, where such notions are less important, if at all.

My LGS sells a bunch, mostly the Vantage line it seems, and the owner told me they’ve had no complaints about them.
© 24hourcampfire