Home
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

We are Now an Authorized Arken Riflescope Dealer

After meeting with Arken at SHOT Show, and then a few follow up discussions, we have become an authorized Arken Dealer. We feel that the riflescopes that they offer are excellent quality and for the price surprisingly great features.

"The primary function of a scope is to aid the shooter in hitting a designated target. This instrument must be rugged and precise, the most crucial aspects of any high-end optic. Creating a rugged, precision optic with extreme clarity, brightness, and dependable repeatability at an affordable price for the everyday shooter used to be a challenge. Arken Optics USA has overcome these challenges and reset the bar by producing optics that provide these high-end features and precise tracking without requiring a second mortgage. We stand behind our products 100% with our Precision Tracking Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty."

WATERPROOF - Reliable optics for all weather situations, from a light drizzle to freezing conditions.

SHOCKPROOF - Rated to anything you can put it on!

PRECISION TRACKING - Unrivaled. Unmatched. Precision reticles and matching turrets keep your rounds where you intended.

LIFETIME WARRANTY - All Arken products are backed by a fully transferable lifetime warranty.

Arken SH4 4-16x50 and 6-24x50 - The SH4 is a FFP (First Focal Plane) optic that features a simple but rugged zero stop mechanism. The Arken SH4 incorporates adjustable elevation and windage turrets with tactile and audible clicks. These turrets offer 8 mils/20 moa per revolution.

Arken EPL4 4-16x44 and 6-24x50 - The EPL (EP Light) is our LightWeight Hunter version of the EP (Extreme Precision) series. The refined Hunter is built on a streamline 30mm main tube to reduce overall weight with our toolless, easy to operate capped windage turret that lets you set and forget. Arkens Japanese ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) and VHR (Variable Hunter Reticle) combine to provide astonishing optical performance making this a pleasure for users of all skill levels and disciplines.

Arken EP5 5-25x56 - The EP is a FFP (First Focal Plane) optic that features Japanese ED glass to enhance clarity and minimize dispersion. The Arken EP is outfitted with our AZS (Arken Zero Stop) and incorporates adjustable elevation and windage turrets with tactile and audible clicks. These turrets are 10 MIL/25 MOA per revolution.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Save all year, using code bags23 - As a thank you for your support you can use this code all year to give you 15% off* at checkout for the Brands and items listed below. Just put the phrase, bags23 in the discount code area and the 15% reduction will be applied......
Tenba Bags - Benro Tripods & Heads - Gitzo Tripods & Heads - Sirui Tripods & Heads - Slik Tripods & Heads - Peak Design - Tamrac Bags - Promaster, Full Line - Nisi Photo Filters
* The 15% off does not apply to already discounted sale items

We are doing our best to offer super deals in our Flash Sale Section and to change these great deals weekly.

Our Bundles combine 2 or more items and by doing this we are basically offering you kits at great savings.

We've started building Hunting Kits to gear up new hunters with savings on basic optics kits. Sig Sauer Buckmaster offers combos of Riflescopes and a Rangefinder packaged together at substantial savings.

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Doug, I've had 2 of the 4-16 EPL's ordered directly from Arken since Nov 2. At the time of order they said 4-6 weeks, now it's been 12. Is there the same wait thru you guys? If not, I'll cancel with them, and order thru you.
I'm thinking that one of those 4-16's might be what my 6.5 PRC needs!
Originally Posted by longshot3
I'm thinking that one of those 4-16's might be what my 6.5 PRC needs!

I just mounted one on my 22lr.

No shooting yet, it's been -10 buy I don't expect to be disappointed.
There's quite a difference,betwixt the 34mm and 30mm 4-16's,regarding mass/size. Hint............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Huh.
I heard the 4-16 EPL - 4 didn’t exist yet.
They do not,behind barbed-wire,rolling with the hay bales..but can be seen in The WILD. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Doug, I've had 2 of the 4-16 EPL's ordered directly from Arken since Nov 2. At the time of order they said 4-6 weeks, now it's been 12. Is there the same wait thru you guys? If not, I'll cancel with them, and order thru you.

Same here
Wonder when my Arken 4-16 EPL will ship I see stick has his? Ordered about 2 months ago not a word since, Stick post your thoughts please on scope does it pass the Stick test?
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Same here

Please give me a call tomorrow to discuss this, thank you
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Wonder when my Arken 4-16 EPL will ship I see stick has his? Ordered about 2 months ago not a word since, Stick post your thoughts please.

1) Life ain't fair
2) It really ain't lonely at the top
3) Schit happens

4) Initial expectations in interest,greatly exceeded initial Production numbers.

Hint.................
I also have one order since November keep getting 4-6 weeks out. Also, using Covid as an excuse, logistics etc blah blah blah....

They need to $hit or get off the pot.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Wonder when my Arken 4-16 EPL will ship I see stick has his? Ordered about 2 months ago not a word since, Stick post your thoughts please.

1) Life ain't fair
3) Schit happens

4) Initial expectations in interest,greatly exceeded initial Production numbers.

Hint.................

Yer funny. It ain't lonely at the top. I wouldn't know, but that's what I've expected. Ha!
Originally Posted by Big Stick

1) Life ain't fair
3) Schit happens

Hint.................
How many pounds of rice came with all that swag?
Folks who actually shoot,have an appreciation for scopes that track,repeat and hold zero. Folks who don't,fret that which matters the least and such constants regularly arrange for much hilarity. Hint.

Pardon reality. Hint.................
Originally Posted by Deans
I also have one order since November keep getting 4-6 weeks out. Also, using Covid as an excuse, logistics etc blah blah blah....

They need to $hit or get off the pot.

Add me to the list. Been waiting for 2 months myself. I sure would like to know what's going on. I would rather pay a few extra dollrs and get it from Doug.
is the "light" version first focal plane also?
Originally Posted by ldholton

Yep
Had one ordered since Nov 3rd. I did mount up a 6-24x50 EPL4 today on a Sauer 6.5 PRC. Lot's to like about it so far, range day tomorrow.
I'm in the same boat as you huntsman22.I ordered 2 on 11-2-22 with the the same responses.

Swede
I hope they deliver enough soy and duck sauce. LMAO.
I am looking into these delays and will reach out as soon as I can find something out
Originally Posted by ldholton

All their scopes are FFP's
Maybe the spy balloon is a delivery vehicle for the scopes you guys are awaiting... smirk
Are they Chinese made? If so, is there another scope that compares to them in a different brand?
Thanks for looking into this Doug. Waiting for your response.
Originally Posted by ihookem
Are they Chinese made? If so, is there another scope that compares to them in a different brand?

They are all assembled in China. The EP5's have Japanese optics, also assembled in China. At near this price point there are no other similar options that aren't made in China. Best, "lower priced" scopes, not made in China, are Sightron and Meopta
Originally Posted by jc189
Thanks for looking into this Doug. Waiting for your response.

The EPL4's are in route to Arken. Due to various hiccups in international transport, the last couple of years, things are unpredictable as far as firm delivery dates. The scopes are in transit and should be delivered, inspected, warehoused and then shipped by Arken in the near future. Best I can say is we will do a post when we receive confirmation of our shipment. If you'd like to place a pre-order with us please give us a call and we will write you up with a refundable $50.00 deposit which will earmark a scope for you. If you have an order in with Arken and you see our post that ours are in route perhaps your order will be as well.
This guy tends to do a lot of Arken abuse stuff for those interested.

Congratulations on your new line of CCP made products.
You should be so proud selling your CCP made products.
Do you watch the news or is it all just about the money for you?
NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Unfortunately, in the industry I am in if we eliminated all made in China, and parts made in China, I would not have very much, if anything to sell. Similar to the computers and cell phones that come from China and the appliances in our homes. We do not carry product from direct from China, Chinese owned companies, like Vector optics where the company is a wholly owned and operated Chinese operation. If there were USA companies that made the products we offer, from start to finish with no Chinese components, we would absolutely be all over it. Unfortunately, that does not exist.

As far as your comment of " is it all just about the money for you?" If it were 12-16 hour days of retail would not be what I'd be doing.
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Unfortunately, in the industry I am in if we eliminated all made in China, and parts made in China, I would not have very much, if anything to sell. Similar to the computers and cell phones that come from China and the appliances in our homes. We do not carry product from direct from China, Chinese owned companies, like Vector optics where the company is a wholly owned and operated Chinese operation. If there were USA companies that made the products we offer, from start to finish with no Chinese components, we would absolutely be all over it. Unfortunately, that does not exist.

As far as your comment of " is it all just about the money for you?" If it were 12-16 hour days of retail would not be what I'd be doing.

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
How many rifles do you own and what calibers are they?
How often are you at a rifle range or out in the rocky mountains of the west or northern woods testing the products you promote and sell?
What qualifies you as EXPERT in the shooting sports?
I have many sports optics not made by the CCP. There are sport optics options if one chooses not to support the CCP.
I find the promoting of CCP made products for the American HUNTING and SHOOTING SPORTS that we have the FREEDOM to enjoy offensive and UN AMERICAN . Your comments about appliances and such are untrue and just a means to justify your actions. I don’t buy it! You have your followers, not sure why.
For those that believe there are not options are naive .
NWT
How to tell people you’re a horse’s a s s without telling them you’re a horse’s a s s

Doug and Cameraland are aces

He also sells NF among many other brands
It’s called choices......
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
How often are you at a rifle range or out in the rocky mountains of the west or northern woods testing the products you promote and sell?
I have many sports optics not made by the CCP. There are sport optics options if one chooses not to support the CCP.
I find the promoting of CCP made products for the American HUNTING and SHOOTING SPORTS that we have the FREEDOM to enjoy offensive and UN AMERICAN . Your comments about appliances and such are untrue and just a means to justify your actions. I don’t buy it! You have your followers, not sure why.
NWT
What is your method of replying to this thread??
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
NWT

The lady doth protest too much.
Never pizz in the nest.
If Chinese manufacturing were eliminated from the hunting and shooting industry, the SHOT Show would be smaller by at least half.

Besides mfg, so much raw material comes from China for products that end up saying Made In SomewhereElse, that even that is no true indicator.

End of the day, consumer makes the ultimate choice. A retailer that limits my options is not likely to get my business. That’s MY decision to make.
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

My understanding is that Arken has it's own factory in China. The EP scopes have Japanese glass. I dislike China as much as anyone else, but do this mr. self-righteous.... look at everything in your house and what you're wearing, and see what's made in USA, what's made in China, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Africa, Chumba Lumba, etc. Do the same thing at places you shop. Then stop being an a-hole and shut the f#ck up about it, give it a rest.
To add:

I also avoid Chinese products when I can.

Typing from my iPhone.
I aksed before if it was made in China , and is there another scope that compares in quality that is not made in China. I didnt ask this question to beat up on the original poster. I would likely be happy buying just about any scope not made in China . I would gladly buy Japanese, German or American or a combination of any company. Sure , it has a better price point, best scope " for the price".. At 60 yrs old, I am not looking at a good scope for the price. I am looking for a good scope not made in China and hardly care about the price... I buy scopes so seldom anyway,, ,, and this might be my last scope. I need to replace my Leupold Vari X 2 4x12 that I payed $216 for in July 1987 with the money I scrimped on my honeymoon...
The CHINESE CCP are out of control.
I worry for our children and grandchildren.
It’s time to wake up and make some decisions on our freedoms and lifestyle. CHINA F***** owns us. Not that it changes the economy but why buy CCP when you have a choice? I just don’t get why a AMERICAN would want made in CHINA on their hunting rifle.
The BALLOON is not from DISNEYLAND
I aksed before if it was made in China , and is there another scope that compares in quality that is not made in China. I didnt ask this question to beat up on the original poster. I would likely be happy buying just about any scope not made in China . I would gladly buy Japanese, German or American or a combination of any company. Sure , it has a better price point, best scope " for the price".. At 60 yrs old, I am not looking at a good scope for the price. I am looking for a good scope not made in China and hardly care about the price... I buy scopes so seldom anyway,, ,, and this might be my last scope. I need to replace my Leupold Vari X 2 4x12 that I payed $216 for in July 1987 with the money I scrimped on my honeymoon...
I get that price isn't the main concern for you, but just to clarify, SWFA scopes are at a similar price point as Arken and are made in Japan.
Originally Posted by NWT
It’s time to wake up and make some decisions on our freedoms and lifestyle. CHINA F***** owns us. Not that it changes the economy but why buy CCP when you have a choice? I just don’t get why a AMERICAN would want made in CHINA on their hunting rifle.

You’re right. Everyone else is wrong. Will you let it go now?
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
NWT

Where has he ever claimed to be an expert in shooting sports. I don't think he has ever mentioned hunting either. He is an optics dealer, and a damn good and honest one at that. He doesn't balk at all when asked for COO and has gone out of his way to provide that info. He provided a comprehensive list of which Burris scopes are made where. He likely has far more knowledge of product reliability than most of us that do shoot and hunt. I will never purposefully buy a scope that says "made in China" on it. Doug carries a wide variety of non-Chinese options for folks like me. Just which dealer do you buy your scopes from?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
NWT

Where has he ever claimed to be an expert in shooting sports. I don't think he has ever mentioned hunting either. He is an optics dealer, and a damn good and honest one at that. He doesn't balk at all when asked for COO and has gone out of his way to provide that info. He provided a comprehensive list of which Burris scopes are made where. He likely has far more knowledge of product reliability than most of us that do shoot and hunt. I will never purposefully buy a scope that says "made in China" on it. Doug carries a wide variety of non-Chinese options for folks like me. Just which dealer do you buy your scopes from?
Originally Posted by NWT

What non-chinese device did you type this from?
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
NWT

Paul:
1) CAMERA LAND jumps on about every scope thread on what to buy and recommends many times the CHINESE CCP optics he is pushing….. if he is not a self proclaimed internet expert why is he recommending scopes to people?
2) I don’t purchase my optics from dealers who are pushing CHINESE CCP optics daily on every hunting/shooting related website that I follow. Very annoying to see these for sale ads daily. Sure other dealers sell some of the same crap but they are not pushing CHINESE CCP made products down my throat daily.
3)I am way more comfortable purchasing items/products from salespeople who actually use the products they are selling, and using these products in the field / real world experience and have firsthand knowledge, not just repeating what I can read from a brochure . My mindset is if you are marketing and targeting hunters/ shooters I want to deal with someone who actually participates in my sport. I am not going to rely on information on rifle scopes and other sport optics from someone in metro NYC that gathers his information from sales brochures while sitting at his desk in NYC.
The CHINESE CCP are out of control. Tired of seeing these CCP ads and pushing their crap on website forums designed to be informative, not self serving sales ads promoting their CCP made products.
Sounds like some here are ready for their CCP BALLOON RIDE.
Originally Posted by NWT
Paul:
1) CAMERA LAND jumps on about every scope thread on what to buy and recommends many times the CHINESE CCP optics he is pushing….. if he is not a self proclaimed internet expert why is he recommending scopes to people?
2) I don’t purchase my optics from dealers who are pushing CHINESE CCP optics daily on every hunting/shooting related website that I follow. Very annoying to see these for sale ads daily. Sure other dealers sell some of the same crap but they are not pushing CHINESE CCP made products down my throat daily.
3)I am way more comfortable purchasing items/products from salespeople who actually use the products they are selling, and using these products in the field / real world experience and have firsthand knowledge, not just repeating what I can read from a brochure . My mindset is if you are marketing and targeting hunters/ shooters I want to deal with someone who actually participates in my sport. I am not going to rely on information on rifle scopes and other sport optics from someone in metro NYC that gathers his information from sales brochures while sitting at his desk in NYC.
The CHINESE CCP are out of control. Tired of seeing these CCP ads and pushing their crap on website forums designed to be informative, not self serving sales ads promoting their CCP made products.

So, NWT, please list all the appliances and electronics that you have. Also, since you are such a big hunter, what firearms, rings, mounts, ammo and camo are you using?

I can guarantee that most of your list will have some Chinese components in them, if not outright Chinese themselves.
That's nice. Now STFU.....
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Doug/Cameraland
Do you even hunt?
NWT

Paul:

Why don't you start your own forum? Pretty entitled and I'm sure Mr. Bin doesn't appreciate you bashing one of his sponsors. Oh, and go f u c k yourself.
Unfortunately until things change , many products we purchase today we don’t have a choice. Sport Optics we have many choices.
Those that responded in favor of supporting CCP made products are either the uneducated, uninformed, un AMERICAN. I find it intriguing how many vote with their wallets versus the big picture and treat CCP made products as any other. Many are just so ignorant nothing will get through to their little minds. Look up in the sky, your buddies are visiting you .

Here Here..............

NWT......your a fuggin clown.

What a disgrace, go piss on some other thread.

Cameralandny is the main sponsor of the "optics forum" on this campfire. Your not welcome here......douche*
The purpose of this thread was to inform you all that while at SHOT we met with the folks at Arken, found the riflescopes they produce to be quality products and we are now an authorized dealer for their items. We attempt each year to add a, new to us, worthwhile product line to our offerings.

Yes, we recommend made in China products when that is the correct suggestion and many time staying within someone's budget the best option is something made in China. We carry Sightron (made in the Philippines and Japan), Swarovski, Leica, Kahles (all made in Europe) Tangent Theta (Canada) Burris (USA, Philippines, Japan and China), Steiner (Europe, Philippines and China), Element (China and Japan) to mention a few brands.
We only carry and offer what we believe are quality products from companies with a USA presence and dependable customer service.

FWIW, my other business, as some of you know, is an offshore tackle shop. I've fished with some of the folks here. When I had time I LOVED going fishing. Unfortunately for me life responsibilities outweigh pleasure time and I have not been fishing in about 6 years. I miss my annual trip to Alaska and the off shore Tuna/Shark trips here. When my youngest is older I hope to get back to it. For now I work 6/7 days a week and I think I'm pretty damn good at what I do and I also think I am fairly knowledgeable about the products I offer. I know I'm F'ing good at assisting anyone who asks as my Pop taught us that customer service is everything.

I agree it would be awesome if the USA could somehow cut the dependence on China, however, that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon and every freeking thread on this forum doesn't need to turn into a "The CHINESE CCP are out of control". I get it. I agree.
How about, as my mom used to say, "If you have nothing constructive to add to a discussion, add nothing"

So, as I attempted to relay when starting this thread:

After meeting with Arken at SHOT Show, and then a few follow up discussions, we have become an authorized Arken Dealer. We feel that the riflescopes that they offer are excellent quality and for the price surprisingly great features. If we can answer anything for you about Arken scopes please give us a call.

Oh, as stated on the Arken website by one of the owners of Arken, Mike Reilly- Navy SEAL sniper (Team One/ SOUC-Spec Ops Urban Combat)
"The primary function of a scope is to aid the shooter in hitting a designated target. This instrument must be rugged and precise, the most crucial aspects of any high-end optic. Creating a rugged, precision optic with extreme clarity, brightness, and dependable repeatability at an affordable price for the everyday shooter used to be a challenge. Arken Optics USA has overcome these challenges and reset the bar by producing optics that provide these high-end features and precise tracking without requiring a second mortgage. We stand behind our products 100% with our Precision Tracking Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty."
The purpose of this thread was to inform you all that while at SHOT we met with the folks at Arken, found the riflescopes they produce to be quality products and we are now an authorized dealer for their items. We attempt each year to add a, new to us, worthwhile product line to our offerings.

Yes, we recommend made in China products when that is the correct suggestion and many time staying within someone's budget the best option is something made in China. We carry Sightron (made in the Philippines and Japan), Swarovski, Leica, Kahles (all made in Europe) Tangent Theta (Canada) Burris (USA, Philippines, Japan and China), Steiner (Europe, Philippines and China), Element (China and Japan) to mention a few brands.
We only carry and offer what we believe are quality products from companies with a USA presence and dependable customer service.

FWIW, my other business, as some of you know, is an offshore tackle shop. I've fished with some of the folks here. When I had time I LOVED going fishing. Unfortunately for me life responsibilities outweigh pleasure time and I have not been fishing in about 6 years. I miss my annual trip to Alaska and the off shore Tuna/Shark trips here. When my youngest is older I hope to get back to it. For now I work 6/7 days a week and I think I'm pretty damn good at what I do and I also think I am fairly knowledgeable about the products I offer. I know I'm F'ing good at assisting anyone who asks as my Pop taught us that customer service is everything.

I agree it would be awesome if the USA could somehow cut the dependence on China, however, that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon and every freeking thread on this forum doesn't need to turn into a "The CHINESE CCP are out of control". I get it. I agree.
How about, as my mom used to say, "If you have nothing constructive to add to a discussion, add nothing"

So, as I attempted to relay when starting this thread:

After meeting with Arken at SHOT Show, and then a few follow up discussions, we have become an authorized Arken Dealer. We feel that the riflescopes that they offer are excellent quality and for the price surprisingly great features. If we can answer anything for you about Arken scopes please give us a call.

Oh, as stated on the Arken website by one of the owners of Arken, Mike Reilly- Navy SEAL sniper (Team One/ SOUC-Spec Ops Urban Combat)

Doug, I've not had any better customer service than what you and the Cameraland crew deliver. I don't own any chinese made scopes, but I have. I appreciate all you do, and you don't need to explain anything to the idiots who don't realize not everyone can spend over $300 to scope every rifle they own.

Have a great weekend!

Austin from Oregon

PS......give Neil hell next time you see him!
Doug, Thank you for your efforts. Keep up the good work. You seem to go out of your way to be helpful to folks here.
Originally Posted by NWT
Unfortunately until things change , many products we purchase today we don’t have a choice. Sport Optics we have many choices.
Those that responded in favor of supporting CCP made products are either the uneducated, uninformed, un AMERICAN. I find it intriguing how many vote with their wallets versus the big picture and treat CCP made products as any other. Many are just so ignorant nothing will get through to their little minds. Look up in the sky, your buddies are visiting you .
you should use you patriotism and vast intelligence to start a true us-made optics company and break into the competitive business and see how that works...
p. s. you'll probably learn how hard it is to break in a business at any price point let alone top end...
This.

Had a 30 minute conversation with Neal Monday regarding a spotting scope question, like always, no pressure and fun to talk to.

Originally Posted by NWT
[quote=NWT]

Paul:

Forums like this do not exist without sponsors. Doug is a sponsor. A damn good one. An option for you is to put him on ignore.

Shooting guns is a sport? Then this guy is an athlete.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You owe me royalties now.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I get that price isn't the main concern for you, but just to clarify, SWFA scopes are at a similar price point as Arken and are made in Japan.

Well not necessarily if you're comparing as close to apples to apples as possible..

SWFA 5-20x50 SS HD $900
Arken EPL4 6-24x50 $440/$515 inc rings, throw lever, flip up optic covers, level.
Doug

Keep on keeping on brother.
Doug keep up the good work. Just another dingleberry that thinks he don't stink.
Thanks for all the support guys. It means a great deal. 😎
Good job Doug. I think you hit a homerun teaming up with Arken.
How did you get by before all of this imported CCP sport optics?
I monitor almost every purchase to avoid supporting the CCP. Sometimes you have to buy their sh**. Probably not in sport optics,ah?
The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.
You think that’s okay? What flag do you fly?
Sounds like a few of you are defeatists. Ready to go for a Balloon Ride?
Originally Posted by NWT
I monitor almost every purchase to avoid supporting the CCP. Sometimes you have to buy their sh**. Probably not in sport optics,ah?

How did you masterbait your ego before Chyna came along?
Originally Posted by NWT

I have an all American product for sale....

Why don't you jump on the USA bandwagon and give me some money.
Doug, Thank you for your efforts. Keep up the good work. You seem to go out of your way to be helpful to folks here.

+1.

Ive had great dealings with Doug, neil and CamerlandNY.

I dont order a bunch, but when i do it goes smoothly.

Last thing i ordered, a tripod, Neil called me on a Saturday just to let me know it had shipped.

NWT is a jackass.
The only reason ("The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.") Is because our A HOLE president is a Pussy. I don't think its because a few guys ordered a Arken scope. I'm a military vet, US Army. As pro American as anyone here. I Fly our flag on my front porch. My father, and all my uncles were WWII combat vets. They saw heavy action in the South Pacific and Europe. Lost a uncle on Normandy beach. All fighting for the rights we enjoy today. I'm certainly not a defeatists. I'll buy what ever scope I want to. Why don't you lay off Doug and go start your own thread about monitoring almost every purchase you make to avoid supporting the CCP. Take this $ch!t somewhere else.
The only reason ("The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.") Is because our A HOLE president is a Pussy. I don't think its because a few guys ordered a Arken scope. I'm a military vet, US Army. As pro American as anyone here. I Fly our flag on my front porch. My father, and all my uncles were WWII combat vets. They saw heavy action in the South Pacific and Europe. Lost a uncle on Normandy beach. All fighting for the rights we enjoy today. I'm certainly not a defeatists. I'll buy what ever scope I want to. Why don't you lay off Doug and go start your own thread about monitoring almost every purchase you make to avoid supporting the CCP. Take this $ch!t somewhere else.

Amen, and thanks for your service. You're a true hero.
It's to bad one A hole has to try and trash a great company as Camera Land. He should crawl back in his hole
Don’t sweat the ball lickers Doug.

We all know that some very solid optics at a good price are coming out of CCP. I’m lucky to have the job and income I do which allows me significance discounts on many higher end optics but I won’t attack a retailer for offering something for everyone.

Most everyone here supports you and your business and understands why you carry what you do and your customer service is beyond compare.
Pretty much the response I predicted .
The handful of responders who have purchased or are selling the CCP made Sport Optics are the ones defending and validating their purchases of their CCP made products.
Any of you using your new CCP made optics to view the CCP SPY BALLOON?
People actin' like the scopes were made by Mousey Tongue his damn self.
Originally Posted by NWT
Pretty much the response I predicted .
The handful of responders who have purchased or are selling the CCP made Sport Optics are the ones defending and validating their purchases of their CCP made products.
Any of you using your new CCP made optics to view the CCP SPY BALLOON?

You assume alot…

Those i bought from Doug were Zeiss.. both scopes and rangefinder.

On scope a few years back, was bought as a demo…

They were out, so he sent a new scope at the demo price…

But keep on making an ass out of yourself…. Your doing great…
Good job Doug. Athlon and Arken are great companies. I would like to see all of the China whiners get rid of all China products in their houses and see what they said then.

These are not Chinese companies. They are just made there. You are supporting a western company by buying these great optics.
Originally Posted by RickBin
To add:

Typing from my iPhone.
I try not to support the CCP when there's a choice, so I can understand having a beef with the Chicom goods, but why drag a good retailer who stands behind what they sell into it? CLNY doesn't decide where the product is made. To remain in business, CLNY needs to sell what people are looking for. Doug runs a great company, and I order from him whenever I can.

If you want to cast aspersions, blame the consumer who isn't willing to pony up for goods produced by workers who earn a comparable wage. I know a lot of folks who will try to justify their own high wage while always letting cost alone be the ultimate arbiter of where their money gets spent. Kinda hypocritical.

Further, you can also blame certain European and American optics companies for passing off poorly made product as top price tier and for not listening to what the consumer wants. Part of the reason Chicom optics are popular is that they are, in many cases, the only ones offering configurations that consumers really want. The Athlon 2-12 is a prime example.

They are all assembled in China. The EP5's have Japanese optics, also assembled in China. At near this price point there are no other similar options that aren't made in China. Best, "lower priced" scopes, not made in China, are Sightron and Meopta
Just to clarify. Are you saying the internals are Japanese made and it’s simply assembled in China? One day China may make a great optic. But it’s viewed with suspicion until proven otherwise. My son bought an athlon spotting scope from Doug. Chinese made. It’s a very awesome unit.

Doug we love you man. You’ve been here for years. A campfire OG
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Further, you can also blame certain European and American optics companies for passing off poorly made product as top price tier and for not listening to what the consumer wants. Part of the reason Chicom optics are popular is that they are, in many cases, the only ones offering configurations that consumers really want. The Athlon 2-12 is a prime example.

Where’s that leupold campfire q&a video?!?
Originally Posted by NWT

Who is forcing you to buy Chinese made products? We always have a choice and not only for optic purchases.
NWT, if you feel like the CCP is out of control, maybe your rant should be directed at slow joe and the ho, or maybe china mitch. All of Washington has sold us out long ago, not Doug at Camersland.
Washington had LOTS of help right at the grass roots level here at home. Wall Street and EVERY corporate boardroom worked hand in hand with .gov to give our technology, manufacturing processes and trade secrets to them in exchange for the ability to obtain higher profit margins. Lower costs of production, less regulations and rules, unbalanced tariffs and fees and currency manipulation made things the mess it is today.
Offshoring.
Subcontracting.
Downsizing.
EPA regulations here at home restricting nearly everything.

Oh, but those corporate employers kept America working, huh?
Growing those stock portfolios, 401K's and IRA's?
Enjoying those imported medications?
Like those low, low prices?

Supply/Demand. Won't be fixed by giving a retailer a hard time.
Countries who have a strong trade relationship, typically don't want to go to war with each other.

Study history, that's how the Roman's did it when they conquered territories. How they kept them content to be ruled by the Roman's.

When trade disintegrates, ala what Dementia Joe did to Russia, is when the potential for the do do to hit the fan.

That's the way stuff works.

Trade means mutually beneficial to both countries.
The Chinks are making the USA their Disneyland.
They are at least 30% complete with taking over.
Once they do stand by for mass immigration and organ harvesting of us.
Every time you buys a Chink product you are feeding the Trojan Horse.
You will continue to and the USA is doomed.
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

Larry Root
Originally Posted by hicountry
Countries who have a strong trade relationship, typically don't want to go to war with each other.

Study history, that's how the Roman's did it when they conquered territories. How they kept them content to be ruled by the Roman's.

When trade disintegrates, ala what Dementia Joe did to Russia, is when the potential for the do do to hit the fan.

That's the way stuff works.

Trade means mutually beneficial to both countries.
1000% agree. The tensions and sanctions crap has never worked name me one country who we changed with sanctions and trade punishments. South Africa. We see how that went. Libya? How did they go for gadaffi? Cuba? Lol.

I think we control countries the opposite. By doing business with them. I am going to buy an Arken just to see. If they really track. If they do and I hope they do I will buy more

Just to piss off John burns. I bought some murom primers. They even say they are made in the Vladimir region

Ever heard of abundance mentality? It works.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Larry Root

Just the facts ma’am…
Doug and his employees are always helpful and forthright in there dealings. I have made a few purchases on so very high quality gear at really really great prices. Whenever Doug has a smoking deal on quality optics he always let's us know about it. Plus i was lucky enough to win a Meopta scope in one of his drawings several years back. Great Scope and Great gesture by Doug.

I have been in retail all my life and if all business were ran the way Doug runs his it would be a great world. Keep Up the good work.
"The Chinks are making the USA their Disneyland.
Once they do, stand by for mass immigration and organ harvesting of us.
You will continue to and the USA is doomed."

Campfire keyboard warriors employ the the Persian messenger method when they cannot refute the facts.

Buy a Chink scope and help the Commies kill mommy !
I Authorized another,just yesterday. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire keyboard warriors employ the the Persian messenger method when they cannot refute the facts.

Larry Root
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It is appreciated more than I can say.
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It is appreciated more than I can say.

You are good to go in my book! I just ordered one from you this morning. Keep up the good work!

have you ever tried to get a product made and bring it to market and wanted to make it in the USA only to discover the product would be 4 times more expensive to make here than China? I HAVE! Sometimes it’s not a choice to make it here. Instead of casting stones at companies whose only choice at offering a viable product is to make it i China.

Why aren’t you asking why and how did our country become so incompetitive? Answer: the government. Also labor unions who even forced gun companies like Winchester to relocate. Taxes and regulations. Let me ask how many letters did you write to elected leaders? How many of your neighbors did you try to get to vote for limited government? What actions did you take? Other than saying commies? I rest my case. Our country will be destroyed one day with no shots fired.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

have you ever tried to get a product made and bring it to market and wanted to make it in the USA only to discover the product would be 4 times more expensive to make here than China? I HAVE! Sometimes it’s not a choice to make it here. Instead of casting stones at companies whose only choice at offering a viable product is to make it i China.

Why aren’t you asking why and how did our country become so incompetitive? Answer: the government. Also labor unions who even forced gun companies like Winchester to relocate. Taxes and regulations. Let me ask how many letters did you write to elected leaders? How many of your neighbors did you try to get to vote for limited government? What actions did you take? Other than saying commies? I rest my case. Our country will be destroyed one day with no shots fired.

You realize you're talking to Larry Root, right?
Well, when Root pipes up in support of NWT, that should tell all you need to know about NWT...............

Don't need an additional scope right now, I have a couple on the shelf, but I may have to order one now from Doug just because I can.
I Authorize this Authorization,via my Authority. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

CC:

You mention bringing a product to market. Were you trying to have your static scope tester mass produced?

I didn't realize that America had gotten so "incompetitive". While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.

CC:

You mention bringing a product to market. Were you trying to have your static scope tester mass produced?

I didn't realize that America had gotten so incompetitive. While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.
. I will put you in the NO category. You didn’t know it’s 4x the cost in many cases or more.

Why would any US company make their products outside the US unless they really had to?

Little deickkk looks like the scope holds zero. Not difficult. Let’s see that puppy hold the reticle dead on through its travel on a tall target.

For the haters. Nightforce tests their scopes in a static fixture
Cameraland is a site sponsor and started this thread for the interest and benefit of our forum members. I can't figure out why anybody would want to come to this thread and take a big steaming dump on it.

CC:

I didn't realize that America had gotten so incompetitive. While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.
. I will put you in the NO category. You didn’t know it’s 4x the cost in many cases or more.

Why would any US company make their products outside the US unless they really had to?

Little deickkk looks like the scope holds zero. Not difficult. Let’s see that puppy hold the reticle dead on through its travel on a tall target.

For the haters. Nightforce tests their scopes in a static fixture

You are correct: I'm not all that interested in static scope testing equipment. I have use for the C clamps, though, but I can source all that I need locally.

I have a fixture that holds a scoped rifle so that a mounted scope's function can be checked, but I rarely use it these days. Recoil and bouncing a scope around on the way to shoot it are too consequential to ignore when testing scopes. I've had scopes that tracked well through static testing go wonky during actual use.

Nightforce sells a lot of scopes. They must have one gigantic playground near their facility over in Orofino.
I'll share my dissatisfaction with Arken. First, they didn't deliver on time. I know I am not alone based on the posts here and on FB.

But the real sin is where Doug shines and this is in communication. Not a word from them until I poked them and then a rather insufficient communication.

The first rule in public communication (and I know a lot about it) is to communicate - even if you don't have any real information - communicate, have a message.
"Dear Sir, we apologize for the delay. We had such an overwhelming response to our new lightweight scope that we are struggling to meet the demand.
Please know we are working overtime to get the needed materials and ramped up production. To show our gratitude for you as a new Arken customer,
here are some stickers and a pen - or hat - or something." How GD hard was that? They could even copy and paste.

Customer is probably going to throw whatever is sent away, but you have done your best to make good. But no, nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

So I look up the website to see how I can contact them and ask about my order - guess what, no live person to speak with. But you can send an email, send a text and hope they will respond, or contact them on Social Media (I did later find a number, but it wasn't obvious). Well I texted them and they assigned a "Ticket" to my issue saying someone will respond shortly. That was four days ago. F-ME. IF that was the way the rest of us did business we'd be looking for a new business or job tomorrow.

I don't give two Sh-*-its that the scope was designed by a Navy SEAL. I don't care where they are made. I don't care who the front man is. I want what I paid for when it was promised to me.

As you can tell, I'm already pissed. Instead of dropping it from 3' and dragging it behind my 20" bicycle with the unicorn seat, I might just give it the NF test and see if it can survive a round through the tube. Whenever it gets here...
You sound like just the kind of customer everyone wants.
You buy Chink, you put another nail is USA's coffin.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You sound like just the kind of customer everyone wants.

I am. I have an 840 credit score, spend my money wisely, and am respectful. What more is expected out of a customer? I payed in advance, and they didn't deliver.

You sound like an ill-informed person responding - and I'll leave it at that Johnny, cause I like you.
I'm just messing around Bob. I should have taken the time to put one of those smiley faces on there. Sorry about that, no offense intended. I do agree with you on their choice of communication. Not being able to talk to a live person sucks. They will give you the line of being overwhelmed with orders, not enough people, and slow delivery due to supply chain and bad weather. I will say when I emailed them they did get back to me, sometimes pretty quick, sometimes about an hour later.
You buy Chink, you put another nail is USA's coffin.

Root is THE loser nobody should have to deal with though, no kidding.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
I payed in advance, and they didn't deliver.

Not defending Arken for their lack of communication as that’s a repeating theme. That said some people have been getting their ordered scopes in the last week or 2. I also believe I heard somewhere that all Arken orders shop out of TX, could some of the delay be due to the weather as I know some areas of TX have been literally shut down lately.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Akbob5
I payed in advance, and they didn't deliver.

Not defending Arken for their lack of communication as that’s a repeating theme. That said some people have been getting their ordered scopes in the last week or 2. I also believe I heard somewhere that all Arken orders shop out of TX, could some of the delay be due to the weather as I know some areas of TX have been literally shut down lately.

Sugarland (Houston) is what I understand.
[Linked Image]

This guy is not a yak farmer. He might be an engineer at the Arken plant, though. Pol Pot killed people who wore glasses because it was seen as a sign of literacy. The kind of human capital that can engineer or reverse engineer and build sophisticated technology like high-end optics and cell phones is harder to oppress than peasants. Problem for the CCP is that you need more than peasants today unless you want to be North Korea. If the Chinese system values the kind of people who can make Arken happen, people who READ and who talk to other people who READ and the institutions that produce them, people like the dude in the picture, then it's only a matter of time. Yeah, it's risky, takes time, messy. No, it's not perfect. But, maybe the most patriotic thing we can do is buy an Arken and remember that the dude who's building it might be the one who changes things over there. Pay attention - what's going on in the picture is still going on today.

Also, besides having narrower eyes than most of us, the dude in the picture also has balls bigger than yours and mine put together.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm just messing around Bob. I should have taken the time to put one of those smiley faces on there. Sorry about that, no offense intended. I do agree with you on their choice of communication. Not being able to talk to a live person sucks. They will give you the line of being overwhelmed with orders, not enough people, and slow delivery due to supply chain and bad weather. I will say when I emailed them they did get back to me, sometimes pretty quick, sometimes about an hour later.

JG, apology accepted and returned. A quick trigger finger is not always a good thing (pointing at myself). You’re a gentleman and that is appreciated.

Bob
Wow, this thread sure turned. When I called the shop to talk about my scope needs, the first thing I mentioned was that I do not want anything from China. The request was honored and I ended up with a couple if Swarovski scopes. Doug is far from encouraging Chinese products. He merely provides options for us to INDIVIDUALLY chose what we want to purchase.

Doug, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU PROVIDE FOR US!
Sent Arken a Email on the 30mm scope I had ordered last November had not heard any info since. Response was 6-8 weeks out from Donnie at Arken yes they need to work on communication. But sent E mail on 2-7 and heard back 2-8.
YeaH, Arken told me 6 weeks ago that my order since Nov 3 was expected in 2 weeks. They say the same thing every time. Wonder if they ever heard of hiring more people so you can actually speak to a human being.
Keep supporting Arken and other CCP made sh**and those who sell it.
The CCP appreciates the manufacturing , the technology ,and the US $$ . These products that can be used for war and for and their military .
Just in time for when the CCP wants to use them in killing your children and grandchildren .
F**k those who support the CCP , and think their CCP buying decisions don’t matter.
Those happily posting about buying CCP products and validating their purchases should visit Beijing and get a first hand account of how the CCP feels about Americans. What a bunch of naive a** holes
Validating their purchases. My bet is many of you never get out of Hooterville.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by NWT

I have an all American product for sale....

Why don't you jump on the USA bandwagon and give me some money.

Well played...
Originally Posted by NWT
The CCP appreciates the manufacturing , the technology ,and the US $$ . These products that can be used for war and for and their military .
Just in time for when the CCP wants to use them in killing your children and grandchildren .
F**k those who support the CCP , and think their CCP buying decisions don’t matter.
Those happily posting about buying CCP products and validating their purchases should visit Beijing and get a first hand account of how the CCP feels about Americans. What a bunch of naive a** holes

And just how many times have you visited China?
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Cameraland is a site sponsor and started this thread for the interest and benefit of our forum members. I can't figure out why anybody would want to come to this thread and take a big steaming dump on it.
Because ...no class
Originally Posted by NWT

You sure are full of hate and anger. Do you honestly believe buying a Chicom scope is giving them an advantage? Control what you can in your life. Stuff that is beyond your control will just bring anger and hate to your life.

OBTW, I have been to Bejing a few times. Shanghai too. I did not feel any hate for Americans from any citizens. Maybe it was just you being an “Ugly American.”
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

If you don't have a damn thing in your house made in China...

you are either blind... have a pretty low IQ.....are a friggin liar.. or just plain stupid...

If you don't want something that is made somewhere you don't like, then don't buy it...

what makes you think we care if you come on an internet sight and then start pissing on everyone else, who even inquired about the product....

you view your opinion and importance a LOT higher than anyone else on this forum does...

Might be a news flash for someone with YOUR astuteness.. but NO ONE really gives a DAMN about what your opinion is, and who the hell are you to try and shove that opinion down everyone's throat without us asking for you to do so....

If you identify as a Republican.. then you are one of those that acts exactly like a democRAT would....like you're the most important person in the world and the only person on the planet whose opinion matters....Everyone needs to listen to you and follow your lead....

how about just posting up your phone number, so any time any one on the campfire wants to purchase something, we can call you up and get your opinion if we can buy it or not, so we are all in synch with your 2 cents on the subject...
Yeah you dumb f******* who love their CCP made sh** probably agree with the CCP that the SPY balloon was really a WEATHER BALLOON. You can’t correct stupid.
Nobody said they loved it.

Keep trolling.
Originally Posted by NWT
Yeah you dumb f******* who love their CCP made sh** probably agree with the CCP that the SPY balloon was really a WEATHER BALLOON. You can’t correct stupid.

with a record of 305 posts, you sure got a big chip on your shoulder...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by NWT

with a record of 305 posts, you sure got a big chip on your shoulder...

I just looked at a few of her posts. She is either selling something or trolling Doug’s posts. Of course Doug is a better man and does not return the favor. The is no way I would buy anything from her.
I just got a phone call that a few MOA and MIL's of the EPL4 4-16's are shipping to us today. After filling pre-orders we will have 3 MOA's and about 6 MIL's available for those looking
Originally Posted by himmelrr
Originally Posted by NWT

You sure are full of hate and anger. Do you honestly believe buying a Chicom scope is giving them an advantage? Control what you can in your life. Stuff that is beyond your control will just bring anger and hate to your life.

OBTW, I have been to Bejing a few times. Shanghai too. I did not feel any hate for Americans from any citizens. Maybe it was just you being an “Ugly American.”

Heinrich Himmler-
Your WEB name says it all!!!
Damn Right I am full of hate and anger! The fuc**** CCP hates Americans.
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!
I guess I hit a nerve. Only a woman would go into a profane ridden rant full of nonsensical phrases based on emotion and without a shred of logic. You lack reading skills too as you obviously did not read my posts…another trait of too much estrogen. I spent 20 years in the Navy landing on aircraft carriers in weather that would make you curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb and cry for momma. Seek some help and leave Doug alone.
Heinrich Himmler,
You seem very passive and defeatist feeling the need to defend others . This venue and many others are open forums. Camera~land chooses to constantly blast sales ads promoting CCP made sh** all over these many hunting/optic forums throughout the web ,instead of just keeping their ads in classified sections. Camera~land blasting his constant ads in the various discussion forums instead of the classifieds is intentional self promotion. Other retailers do not do this. Doug at Camera~land is a big boy and knows exactly what he is doing. You fan boys love to get information from this dealer who doesn’t even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use any of the products he promotes and sells. Just calling him out, in it for the money only and push that high margin CCP sh**.
By the way Himmler.
When was the last time you were in Beijing?
Obviously you have not spent anytime in Communist China in the past decade. Instead of puffing I suggest you spend your time talking to some informed intelligence people who are CURRENTLY serving our country .
Yes you definitely hit a nerve.
Maybe you will be the one cryin Momma when your children get killed in a future conflict.
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler,
You seem very passive and defeatist feeling the need to defend others . This venue and many others are open forums. Camera~land chooses to constantly blast sales ads promoting CCP made sh** all over these many hunting/optic forums throughout the web ,instead of just keeping their ads in classified sections. Camera~land blasting his constant ads in the various discussion forums instead of the classifieds is intentional self promotion. Other retailers do not do this. Doug at Camera~land is a big boy and knows exactly what he is doing. You fan boys love to get information from this dealer who doesn’t even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use any of the products he promotes and sells. Just calling him out, in it for the money only and push that high margin CCP sh**.
By the way Himmler.
When was the last time you were in Beijing?
Obviously you have not spent anytime in Communist China in the past decade. Instead of puffing I suggest you spend your time talking to some informed intelligence people who are CURRENTLY serving our country .
Yes you definitely hit a nerve.
Maybe you will be the one cryin Momma when your children get killed in a future conflict.

Well Cameraland is a sponsor of the optics forum so there’s that.....
Originally Posted by himmelrr
I guess I hit a nerve. Only a woman would go into a profane ridden rant full of nonsensical phrases based on emotion and without a shred of logic. You lack reading skills too as you obviously did not read my posts…another trait of too much estrogen. I spent 20 years in the Navy landing on aircraft carriers in weather that would make you curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb and cry for momma. Seek some help and leave Doug alone.

NWT must be an abbreviation for NitWiT...

Seems someone has some real mental issues with the world in General, just picks a subject on something like this, and starts b itching about it...
and then responds with personal attacks in response, because he's not getting his way... In Kids we call that a temper tantrum, years working in the hospitals in the military and then the civilian world, lord knows I've seen enough of it... drug use frying half a brain, alcoholism, angry at the world over something in his life, that he blames the world for...plain old mental disease, or their health isn't that good as they age so they are looking at having a short time left.. blame everyone else for their individual emotional pain.. doesn't matter the subject...just something to b itch at and blame everyone else..

Maybe NitWiT is just trolling for some sympathy and attention, that he isn't getting else where... we should feel sorry for him... but for the life of me, I just can't bring myself to giving him any sympathy that he is trolling for...

And NitWiT as you read this.. the Gentleman's name is Himmel... NOT Himmler.. Himmel is German for LiGHT in English.. The man spent 20 years in the Navy as an officer and a pilot. Serving his country.... you probably have no idea what that is like or about... You are probably a life long trailer park drunk.. If you're not.. you sure action the part real well...

you want to spend time pissing and moaning.. and barking like a Chihuahua at others... why don't you pick some other web site...
we've got more than enough of those type of idiots that show up here and there.. we certainly don't need ANOTHER...

you're a friggin embarrassment.. do us all a favor... FOAD...
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler-
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!

You want to know what irony is? Bitching about the company that pays for the platform you are bitching on.
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler-

You want to know what irony is? Bitching about the company that pays for the platform you are bitching on.

You are giving her way too much credit if you think the 4 brain cells she has is able to piece that one together.

And just for the record NancyWetTwat, I was in Bejing right before Covid. I was also in Shanghai that same trip. Yes, they are different cities, but to claim that the CCP doesn't control what goes on in Shanghai is just asinine.

Finally, how about you bring some receipts to this discussion. How many times have you been to China? How long did you serve in the military (if you are so fired up about "ProTecTing OuR FrEEdoMS!"? And finally, provide a list of all of your household electronics and appliances to show that you practice what you preach. Otherwise, please do as Seafire suggested and FOAD.
Originally Posted by RickBin
To add:

Typing from my iPhone.
© 24hourcampfire