Home
Reading some posts on the dust up with Chy-na optics and Cameraland and how gr8fuldoug responding , conducted hisself , and represented his company. Tatorhead could learn a thing or two on how to represent , be more tactful , and promote his employers business in a better light.

Just that !
We really need a like button
Tator head is employed? I thought he owned the company?
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Reading some posts on the dust up with Chy-na optics and Cameraland and how gr8fuldoug responding , conducted hisself , and represented his company. Tatorhead could learn a thing or two on how to represent , be more tactful , and promote his employers business in a better light.

Just that !

Pretty sure Doug is responding to actual customers and trying to solve actual problems with them

In contrast, JohnBurns responds to jealous anonymous random internet posters whose complete intentions are to slander

Each need to be handled a bit differently
Through the power of the interwebs, Burns is indirectly repying to potential customers….
How a representative of company portrays the company goes a long way for some people.

Example…

When i was researching for my last suppressor, it was down to 3. TBA ultra 9, cgs hyperio, amd dead air Ti l.

Found the youtube that the guy from TBA shot several suppressors. Seems like in a barn?
He said the hyperion is actually quieter the the ultra 9.

Nice to see you still cheerleading for him..

#shakeyourpompoms
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Just that !

Pretty sure Doug is responding to actual customers and trying to solve actual problems with them

In contrast, JohnBurns responds to jealous anonymous random internet posters whose complete intentions are to slander

there are many more potential customers and customers one should never forget that.
they're coming from a guy that serves SpaghettiOs and calls it their special I'm not surprised
One is an arrogant attention whore, the other a wise business man.
You guys are just jealous of a run down pizza joint and a tool and die maker.
Originally Posted by SLM
Employee vs owner.

Tater’s behavior makes much more sense in that light. I always found it odd that an owner of a company would present himself in that manner on the net.
I like how Burns says what he has to say in the way he wants to say it, regardless of the consequences. There's respect in the honesty, even if you don't like the delivery.
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I like how Burns says what he has to say in the way he wants to say it, regardless of the consequences. There's respect in the honesty, even if you don't like the delivery.
LMAO

Just that !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Originally Posted by Starbuck

Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Through the power of the interwebs, Burns is indirectly repying to potential customers….
How a representative of company portrays the company goes a long way for some people.
Example…

When i was researching for my last suppressor, it was down to 3. TBA ultra 9, cgs hyperio, amd dead air Ti l.

Found the youtube that the guy from TBA shot several suppressors. Seems like in a barn?
He said the hyperion is actually quieter the the ultra 9.

Nice to see you still cheerleading for him..

#shakeyourpompoms

Wonder how many threads you whiners will start about me this week?

[Linked Image from tenor.com]
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Who's the tool and die maker I'm suposed to be jealous of?

I didn't know there were any more of "me" here.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Who's the tool and die maker I'm suposed to be jealous of?

I didn't know there were any more of "me" here.
Nothing wrong with it, but John Burps won’t come clean. Ask if he’s ashamed of his real occupation. Why lie to “rando internet posters”?
Originally Posted by SLM

Amen.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by SLM

Amen.

What really funny is some internet rando started yet one more thread about me and you 2 losers want to post in that thread.

Who is really the attenetion whores whe you post in a thread?

You obviously want my attention and that's why you post in thread about me.

But it's understandable based on your lives.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
LardassBurns.........the jabroni of 24HCF.

Originally Posted by Strider1
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by SLM
Employee vs owner.

Tater’s behavior makes much more sense in that light. I always found it odd that an owner of a company would present himself in that manner on the net.

Apparently, you can only act like you have fugk you money if you really have fugk you money.

Otherwise, you get sued out of the business you owned and then go to work for someone else.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by SLM
Employee vs owner.

Apparently, you can only act like you have fugk you money if you really have fugk you money.

Otherwise, you get sued out of the business you owned and then go to work for someone else.

Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Originally Posted by bellydeep

Prime example
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey don’t give the rest us lardasses a bad name.
Originally Posted by RHutch
We really need a like button

Yes, it would be handy at times.
© 24hourcampfire