Home
Posted By: Winnie70 Mount for a Sightron SRS-2 - 02/06/23
Have a Stevens 301 20 ga and cannot find a mount for it to put a Sightron SRS-2 red dot sight on said gun. The sight comes with the picatinny Rail Mount. Is this only way to mount this sight?
What does you 301 have? A rail? Is it drilled and tapped? What?
Dave, the 301 has a lug about 1" long with 2 holes for a mount. I have mounted a Burris Fastfire III on it, but the Burris mount will not accept the Sightron sight....the Burris mount is too short. The Sightron sight comes with a rail to mount, but it sits too high for my liking.
Originally Posted by Winnie70
Dave, the 301 has a lug about 1" long with 2 holes for a mount. I have mounted a Burris Fastfire III on it, but the Burris mount will not accept the Sightron sight....the Burris mount is too short. The Sightron sight comes with a rail to mount, but it sits too high for my liking.

No idea, you need to know the footprint of the Sightron, and of course I didn't see that on Sightron's specs. Another reason $99 deals aren't deals.
Have the footprint specs.....C-moor whatever that is.....suppose to be same footprint as a Delta Optical Mini Dot HD24...but have seen no mount to put on the Stevens 301. It was $119.99 from Doug on Camera Land site.....it on par with the Burris Fastfire III, in fact it has a few features I like better.
Dave, the Sightron SRS sight is 1.1" wide and 2.0' long The 2 mounting holes are 14 mm center to center.....if that helps.
Have the footprint specs.....C-moor whatever that is.....suppose to be same footprint as a Delta Optical Mini Dot HD24...but have seen no mount to put on the Stevens 301. It was $119.99 from Doug on Camera Land site.....it on par with the Burris Fastfire III, in fact it has a few features I like better.

You have all the info you need there, enjoy.
I wouldn't buy a Spotter,without a FFP Milscale reticle. Hint................
Well, where do I buy the mount?
Well, where do I buy the mount?

Google
Been doing that for 2 weeks and have not seen anyone that sells a mount for this sight fitting the 301.
© 24hourcampfire