Home
There's been a flat billed granola influx,which is "quaint"...but do ANY of Reupold's scopes actually fhuqking track,repeat and hold zero? Hint.

The Snake Oil will assuredly flow and that is never not fhuqking funny,but is there ANYTHING in their offerings,worth a fhuqk? Mil/Mil,FFP,Illuminated,copious erector travel and illumination?!? Hint.

Do tell. Hint...................
No you dumb troll, there is not . LMAO
Dog Schit "mounts",do not correlate to Rifle Scope Mechanical Integrity. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Quit buying the bottom end optics and go with the upper tier. Buy once and cry once. You will not be disappointed. Leupold makes very fine scopes. Stay away from the bottom end ones. There are a lot of Leupold haters on here, but if they were no good they would be out of business. All of mine hold zero perfectly. I had to send one scope back twice and it was on a spring gun. Kept blowing reticles out.
sidesaddle,

How/where is your Delusional Division? Hint.

Do tell about your "experience",with tracking,repeats and zero retention. Besides your Pellet Guns failing Reupolds. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Big Stick

I know you’re a Leupold hater from your experience, and that’s fine, but many offerings from Leupold work well, if not flawlessly

😁
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
No you dumb troll, there is not . LMAO

Well, that answers that question.

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Big Stick

I know you’re a Leupold hater from your experience, and that’s fine, but many offerings from Leupold work well, if not flawlessly

😁

I've "only" owned welllll over 100 Reupolds and have suffered multiple 100's of others. Hint.

Hilariously,you never cited an "offering" that "works" "well",let alone "flawlessly". Hint.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Big Stick

😁

I've "only" owned welllll over 100 Reupolds and have suffered multiple 100's of others. Hint.

Hilariously,you never cited an "offering" that "works" "well",let alone "flawlessly". Hint.

I have a lowly VX2 that fits the bill, 2 old 30mm Mark 4 LR ERT’s, 4 Mark 4 M5 A2’s, VX6, VX3’s, and Mark 5’s

Paaaleeeese don’t make me post pics of long range kills, one-hole groups, and trophies won in competition

I’m tired tonight!
PLEASE post footage of simplistic 100yd tall target testing,to the extents of erector travel,upon a sound rifle,with zoom shifts,parralax whirls and a first fhuqking clue. Hint.

That SILENCE,is fhuqking deafening. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................
Please don’t

Please don’t
If someone is stupid enough to throw their scopes on the ground, throw them into the lake, soak them in water, bury them in snow...of course they won't work.
I''ll humor you Stick , I got 2 VX II ' with stony point knob on the elevation I used on . 22's ( 1- custom cz 452 ,1 custom 40x ) for several years now . they get dialed all the time no problems yet
and a VX II target on a 7 BR silhouette rifle . plus a strait 24X and a strait 10X each on a custom . 260 silhouette rifles . all of which get dial a good bit during matches ... granted the VXII target is the newest but its probably 15 years old or so .. ..

Please provide the criteria for acceptable pics you dwarf kghunt .

You Melting Snowflakes are a Hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
I’d say that long range kills from 1620 yards on in and Match trophies that entail shooting to 1200 yards would be better than a 100 yard tall target test.

I have run multiple Leupolds on the jig and tested them throughout their entire adjustment range, checked reticle subtension accuracy and tracking.

Some are better than others even if the same model, but I’m sure that can be said of any scope manufacturer and theirs

You Melting Snowflakes are a Hoot! Hint.

Yeah, bro. Go sniff moose nuts .
I have a few Leopold scopes and they are fine. I bought one 35 yrs ago and still works. Seems to be getting a little foggy though. It's a 4x12 vari x11. Payed $217 for it new. I dont need one that tracks . I just need it to hold zero. . I do have a suggestion Stick, dont have your son take it and throw it into the trees like I say him do in a video of yours. When you told your son to throw it all over , Even your own son looked at you like you were an idiot. I mean why? If it's bad send it back.
Cool!

Paper Dumbfhuqktitude is AWESOME! Hint.

alwaysacundt is always a cundt. Continue flogging the fuqk
Someone got some bad hooch on the two week bender.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Now that is funny!!

alwaysacundt is always a cundt. Continue flogging the fuqk
Rick camuglia shaves his arms and legs, but gets kghunty here on the Fire sometimes . LMAO
Originally Posted by ihookem

Now that is funny!!
Yep. That’s Paul Barntard HOF material.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Her cries are REAL. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING1.................
I believe if Rick and Larry got in a real debate that Stick would eventually give in to Ricks femininity and ask for her number and/or address. Don’t fret. You could join 24CF with a new handle. LMAO
Just received a FX3 6x42 with a serial number that indicates it is a 2022 build date.......

Asking for prayers......
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Now that is funny!!

Funniest post I’ve seen in awhile.
[quote=PaulBarnard][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][quote]
Damn I miss Jen total redhead milf!!
Her Chinese made head gear and Wuhan spandex,steer her in such a manner. Hint.

"LUCKILY" she "shoots" as "much" as you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
Nothing like a Chinese made scope . LOL
870 yards
Leupold Mark 4 8-25x LR ERT

840 yards
Leupold Mark 4 M5 A2 6.5-20X

760 yards
Leupold VX3 6.5-20X LR

934 yards
Leupold VX2 6-18X VHD

1620 yards
Leupold Mark 4 M5 A2 6.5-20X

[Linked Image from confessionsofabookgeek.files.wordpress.com]
I'll say one thing. The 'fire has been less entertaining when 'stick was on hiatus. I just laughed my way through this whole thread. 'stick - were you off on a consulting trip for an optics company while you were gone? I'll await Burns' next GIF.
500 yards
Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X LR ERT

560 yards
Leupold VX3 6.5-20X LR

410 yards
Leupold VX3 6.5-20X

508 yards
Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X LR ERT

I've got a VXII with an M1 turret on my .260 Remington that has held zero and tracked for going on 15 years and I'd hate to know how many rounds of ammunition. Will it improve if I keep it between two rifles with SWFA 10x MQ scopes mounted on them?
Adding to the hellacious bender hangover-

Reports are Peterson brass is the top choice of many precision shooters. Most calibers sell out as soon as they hit shelves.

Easier to reel in than a half dead spawner in trickle creek.
thanks for this thread stick
1825 yards
Leupold Mark 4 M5 A2

1370 yards
Leupold Mark 4 M5 A2

1620 yards
Leupold Mark 4 M5 A2

420 yards
Leupold VX6 3-18

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
And he delivers!
All my Rupolds work for me. Granted, I don't twirl.
Originally Posted by DaveinWV

You actually think I was holding over?

Twirl the homo baton I’m guessing
I only have one that I've twirled a lot. A VXII 3-9x40. I've got a VX2 set up to twirl, but haven't had a chance to mess with it. I hate to say that I have a Nikon Monarch UCC 6.5-20x44 with target turrets that I twirl. The rest of my Reupolds I set and forget. And not one of them has lost zero with one exception on a VX3 2.5-8x32 Handgun scope. After a trip back to Reupold, it's been just dandy for over a decade of riding a .454 Casull, .357 Max, and .260 Remington handguns. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Recently picked up two of the SWFA 10x MQ scopes because of the reviews and, honestly, 'stick's praising of them. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Your contributions to this thread are indispensable, as with all your posts 😂😂😂😂

Go sit in a box blind 50 yards from a feeder and post a pic of your midget wardrobe

LMFAO

Your contributions to this thread are indispensable, as with all your posts 😂😂😂😂

Go sit in a box blind 50 yards from a feeder and post a pic of your midget wardrobe

LMFAO

I'm going to bed laughing. This thread has been amazing. Youse guys don't disappoint! But why are you making fun of midgets? That's not nice.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by selmer

LMFAO

I'm going to bed laughing. This thread has been amazing. Youse guys don't disappoint! But why are you making fun of midgets? That's not nice.

I know. Recognizing alwaysacundt as a midget is an insult to midgets.

It’s science

LMFAO

I know. Recognizing alwaysacundt as a midget is an insult to midgets.

It’s science

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
They’re making fun of midgets because even midgets have standards and won’t fugk a person like Ricky or a Johhny Gin.
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

Charley Robertson-ScoreHigh Gunsmithing. Years ago Charley and his step kid shot silhouette in Raton one or two times, I met him there, heck of a nice guy.
Originally Posted by Jim270
Charley Robertson-ScoreHigh Gunsmithing. Years ago Charley and his step kid shot silhouette in Raton one or two times, I met him there, heck of a nice guy.

One of the best
Somethings are better than a kick in the grass.
Originally Posted by Lil Fish

This thread did not turn out like OP dreamed.

I've yet to see Reupold tracking,repeats or zero retention...though they apparently Meme nicely. Hint.

I've yet to see Reupold tracking,repeats or zero retention...though they apparently Meme nicely. Hint.

It's not even a game.

Originally Posted by DAMARA
I'm just curious what the masses here at the campfire would you choose if they could pick one of these to USE not SELL if they were getting it for free
1) Schmidt & Bender Summit 2.5-10x40
2) Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42
3) Leica 2.5-10x42
4) Zeiss Diavari 2.5-10x42
5) Leupold VX-7 2.5-10x45

obviously they are probably all superb.....which would you choose and why
I havent seen the Leica but I have seen all the rest.
It would be really tough to choose personally but I like the Summit right now.
After watching that Zeiss factory tour, it makes me wonder if anyone really has the optical resources to truly compete with them. The resources at their disposal are incredible and who knows how many optical engineers they employ.

Leupie 6x42 and am looking forward to comparing "notes".............
3.5-10x M3 and everyone knows I HATE M3's.
Day before yesterday.
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com][IMG]
You turn............laffin'

Stick,

Rumor has it, an Athlon Helos BTR Gen 2 puked over on Rokslide.

Have you given any the drop test?
I've yet to see a 2-12x "issue",but fortunately Squirms can "afford" to steal pics. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Originally Posted by LBP
[quote=PaulBarnard][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][quote]
Damn I miss Jen total redhead milf!!

Jen was an Arken girl.

Nothing works properly except the offerings from Tasco and whatever other Chinese scope company’s offer you a box full of loot to run guerrilla marketing campaigns for them. I have to hand it to you, it was pretty well done at the start but you fouled it up by being too obvious, and of course brand whoring out to multiple manufacturers. That’s alright man, there’s still a bunch of dumb ones that will eat it up, especially the ones with base mentality that think the muckle mouthed nonsense is cool. You’ll be flush with China scopes for years to come!
Originally Posted by meat sticks

Nothing works properly except the offerings from Tasco and whatever other Chinese scope company’s offer you a box full of loot to run guerrilla marketing campaigns for them. I have to hand it to you, it was pretty well done at the start but you fouled it up by being too obvious, and of course brand whoring out to multiple manufacturers. That’s alright man, there’s still a bunch of dumb ones that will eat it up, especially the ones with base mentality that think the muckle mouthed nonsense is cool. You’ll be flush with China scopes for years to come!

Meat Sticks, you dont know this guy yet. He takes his guns and throws them half off a cliff. He puts them in water , and he has his kid throw Leopold scopes into trees. How anyone can take him serious is a wonder. He talks like he is this hunter, but take a look at all " his " deer. He is like he is in an advertisement , without a single bur , not a single spec of dirt on him. I told him there is no way he is out back in the Alaskan bush hunting. I hunt Wisconsin and am a filthy mess before I even get to the stand. This guy is a fake. Told him he shoots his deer 50 yds from the road,, or perhaps in his back yard , cause he is not hunting them, he's just shooting them. Look close at some of his pics. Some are even fake with 2 pics in one. Not that I care.

ya!

GWB

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
The CLUELESS Whining Brokedick Kchunts,never fail to whine. Hint.

Yet noone can run simplistic passing Tests,with a Reupold. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!.......................
Ope. We’re throwing rifles around again. But not really again.
The CLUELESS Whining Brokedick Kchunts,never fail to whine. Hint.

Yet noone can run simplistic passing Tests,with a Reupold. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!.......................

This is likely the vid that he throws his gun. What goof ball throws their gun almost off a cliff. As for tracking, I dont nee to track. I hunt the woods. All it has to do is hold zero. And I dont throw my guns , act like as ass in a video , shoot some target off in the distance 50' from the truck. You talk a big talk, but you are 50' from the truck and likely where you shoot most of your deer and bear,,, and that's 50' from the truck. You're a fake , worse than Roundoak.
Pardon wares that exist,upsetting you so,as you laude your CLUELESSNESS and Whining Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Meat Sticks, you dont know this guy yet. He takes his guns and throws them half off a cliff. He puts them in water , and he has his kid throw Leopold scopes into trees. How anyone can take him serious is a wonder. He talks like he is this hunter, but take a look at all " his " deer. He is like he is in an advertisement , without a single bur , not a single spec of dirt on him. I told him there is no way he is out back in the Alaskan bush hunting. I hunt Wisconsin and am a filthy mess before I even get to the stand. This guy is a fake. Told him he shoots his deer 50 yds from the road,, or perhaps in his back yard , cause he is not hunting them, he's just shooting them. Look close at some of his pics. Some are even fake with 2 pics in one. Not that I care.

Oh but I do know him, I was on the shooters forum before 24HR campfire even existed. I’ve just seldom ever posted. I’ve seen the progression over 20 odd years. He was once a helpful and knowledgeable fella believe it or not. Now it’s just China China China. I’m not even strictly a Leupold fan, I use many different optics and have varying opinions. Some of the stuff he’s factory repping is even pretty decent. I just know horse [bleep] and what passes for a negative add campaign these days. Some guys will do anything for a buck! I’m surprised more people haven’t cottened on that he is just a paid shill.
Pardon actually shooting ladies,as you whine in your Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Keep them tears flowing,you MAGNIFICENTLY Melting Snowflakes. Hint.

Originally Posted by meat sticks

Oh but I do know him, I was on the shooters forum before 24HR campfire even existed. I’ve just seldom ever posted. I’ve seen the progression over 20 odd years. He was once a helpful and knowledgeable fella believe it or not. Now it’s just China China China. I’m not even strictly a Leupold fan, I use many different optics and have varying opinions. Some of the stuff he’s factory repping is even pretty decent. I just know horse [bleep] and what passes for a negative add campaign these days. Some guys will do anything for a buck! I’m surprised more people haven’t cottened on that he is just a paid shill.

Yes, back 20 yrs ago he was a decent guy. However, the post above tells ya he has scopes that rattle, and some actally have scratches on like he mentions in the vid saying " some scratches,, [bleep] happens, whatever". Yes, when ya send your kid out to throw them against trees and throw them 25' half off a cliff, they likely start to rattle. To make matters worse, this guy wants to send the scope back for free repair. Anyone here still think this guy is for real?
I'll say one thing. The 'fire has been less entertaining when 'stick was on hiatus. I just laughed my way through this whole thread. 'stick - were you off on a consulting trip for an optics company while you were gone? I'll await Burns' next GIF.

Stick was off delivering Arken scopes in a balloon from China, till it was shot down.

Some of your orders will be late
That High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is soothin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

The balloons have been rather kind to me. Hint.

The newest ARKEN is of merit. Hint.

It takes diesel and black smoke,to tote my Mail. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
Mine works just fine. Don't need a closet full of spares either. Hint.
Pardon reality ladies,despite it being rather unfair to you Crying Kchunts. Hint.

Originally Posted by Marley7x57
OUCH...
Originally Posted by 338rcm

Stick was off delivering Arken scopes in a balloon from China, till it was shot down.

Some of your orders will be late
now that's funny I don't care who you are

Just stating I don't twirl. I have no idea what you do or how you hunt. smile
I like the big Leupold sticker on the stock! Makes complete sense, I hate these scopes but let me slap on a Giant L sticker on.
Can’t make that chit up.
I've yet to see a 2-12x "issue",but fortunately Squirms can "afford" to steal pics. Hint.

Real name, Stick Xi Jinping
'stick, I'd love to see that same video with the same gun with the SWFA MQ scope on it for comparison.
Cheap bastards be lovin they commie glass. Reprezint yo.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Real name, Stick Xi Jinping

He just bought some ammo and rifles for the Chinese army, unbelievable stupidity. He brags about it which is even richer.
Bagged this cow elk yesterday. Couldn't have done it without my Athlon.

You Melting Snowflakes are a "rugged" lot...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupolds can be plum handy. Hint.

HD. Hint.

HD. Hint.

HD. Hint.

Just sayin'....................
DRT'd this Bison last week. Couldn't have made the shot with anything but my Arken.

Cheap bastards be lovin they commie glass. Reprezint yo.
that's absolutely hilarious coming from a ni&&er loving pha@@ot
this thread reads like an AA Meeting full of a bunch of Old Drunk Haggs, who are on the rag... bragging how they use to be the busiest whore in town, followed by flying insults from the other drunk old haggs, who are claiming " NO I WAS the Busiest Whore in Town!"

Just another day in Campfire Land...
The only things you gals "shoot",are your mouths and Imaginations...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I especially enjoy Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

It is quaint,that those wearing helmets,can't even afford a fhuqking camera. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist ladies,as you Google Gals tickle the ivories and DREAM aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Bagged this cow elk yesterday. Couldn't have done it without my Athlon.

DRT'd this Bison last week. Couldn't have made the shot with anything but my Arken.

Is that the "Pale Horse" model bike you're riding?
Paul,
Do you have a video of you sticking your gutting knife into those critters?
Paula can't afford a knife. Hint.

Which reminds me...I should have a Randall and a Lile,in this stack of Mail somewhere. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
Originally Posted by VernAK
Paul,
Do you have a video of you sticking your gutting knife into those critters?
I age em on the hoof and go gutless.
I've always hated Randall's,but this is funny! Hint.

They've yet to make a pattern worth a fhuqk. Hint................
Forgot that I nabbed another Moki Banff VG10 Medium Bitch. Hint.

They are wayyyyyy Skookum. Hint...............
I've always hated Randall's,but this is funny! Hint.

They've yet to make a pattern worth a fhuqk. Hint................

Try the Model 48, believe it's called the Border Patrol........Works pretty well on our little Texas deer.....
All things Randall,are too deep to their spine and wear a schit tip. I muchly prefer superior steel too. Hint.

Just sayin'...............
Jimmy gets some things right,but I prefer a more svelte blade. Hint.

The Banff is a BAD Bitch. Hint...............
Originally Posted by LiL Fish
Reupold RULES! Hint.

I’m fresh outta Leupolds . LMAO
That Alpha brass is pure dog schytt.

Tumbled it in a mixture of rock salt and crushed granite and it came out looking like hell.

Never buying that crap again.
You all will never learn... while I don't agree much with his new way in talking in Riddles and Rymes... he knows more about rifles, hunting, and the equipment than most all of you put together. For more that 3 decades, him and a few of the other old timers were the go-to guys and helped one hell of a lot of people just for the asking.

I'd still go to him first...

Phil
I picked up a Mk 4 10x40 M1 a couple months ago in Bozeman, pulled a 10x42 MQ off my baby Howa 223 and stuck the Leupold on just to see how it was.

It’s in Oregon now, the SWFA is back on the Howa..

Damn it if you don’t have good taste in knives. <grin>
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You all will never learn... while I don't agree much with his new way in talking in Riddles and Rymes... he knows more about rifles, hunting, and the equipment than most all of you put together. For more that 3 decades, him and a few of the other old timers were the go-to guys and helped one hell of a lot of people just for the asking.

Phil

That's because you're a freaking moron and always have been.
KenBitchAgain,

Your Whining Brokedicktitude,is only surpassed by your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schititude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hail Alpha. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining and Crying though.

Hint.

'curman,

As a whole,I had fair to middlin' luck with Fixed Reupold MK4's. Snapped 16x crosshairs and a few didn't track,but they were better than the rest. Hint.

NONE could begin to hang with a 10x MQ though. Hint.............

'5,

Blades are easy. Gene or bust. Hint.

Just sayin'................

CheeseGrater remains the perpetual Crying Kchunt,wrapped in high fenced barbed wire...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Mk 5 is In getting fixed now. It starts drifting after 20-30 rounds. You have to dial back to zero and start over. Oddly it will zero and track, for a while, then it drifts away again.
Reupold OWNS that Patent. Hint.

Phil

Thanks retard……

Is that actually a pattern you’ve saw with them? This is my first venture in Leupold and dialing.
Have used leupolds amoung many others for years and have yet to have one go tits up. Is there better? Sure, but they have always killed chit for me
It’s so nice when the reticle actually moves in accordance to the actual adjustments
您购买的这个瞄准镜是一块美化的狗屎,不适合儿童气枪。我们用愚蠢的营销策略把你们搞笑的美国人搞砸了。
KenBitchAgain,

Your nothingness,is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by Wp75169
Mk 5 is In getting fixed now. It starts drifting after 20-30 rounds. You have to dial back to zero and start over. Oddly it will zero and track, for a while, then it drifts away again.

Is that actually a pattern you’ve saw with them? This is my first venture in Leupold and dialing.

Sadly,

Burns can't.

Though she tries...........

Exactly!

This makes as much sense as whatever "little stick" is typing.
There's been a flat billed granola influx,which is "quaint"...but do ANY of Reupold's scopes actually fhuqking track,repeat and hold zero? Hint.

The Snake Oil will assuredly flow and that is never not fhuqking funny,but is there ANYTHING in their offerings,worth a fhuqk? Mil/Mil,FFP,Illuminated,copious erector travel and illumination?!? Hint.

That's a stupid fkn question there Fkstick. Explain it to you once. Yes! Literally millions upon millions upon millions performing flawlessly. Every fkn where every day across the world.
No go back to irons
Shag,

Your Minimum Wage Woke World is HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

I have a Mark 6 that has been back three times. Its a scope that retailed for over $3,000 that they can't get right. Same story; works fine for a period then starts drifting off zero. I put a S&B or Nightforce on the rifle, it works fine. Then the Mark 6 goes back on, more issues. The guy in charge of repairs at Leupold told me it was my rifle, it was me, I was stupid, then promised to replace it with a new unit if they found fault with it. They again "repaired" it and sent it back to me. It still won't hold zero and I'm stuck with a paperweight I can't confidently sell. What's sad is I love the feature set and the form factor. I've had about a dozen Mark 4s without a problem. Heck, I still have a couple of those. I have one 8.5-25x50 VX-III from back in the day that has been excellent and killed thousands of dogs dialing it the whole time I owned it.
Originally Posted by Shag

That's a stupid fkn question there Fkstick. Explain it to you once. Yes! Literally millions upon millions upon millions performing flawlessly. Every fkn where every day across the world.

That's why his panties are in a twist.
Happens 2 weeks every month. Goes through more Mydol then primers. Hint.

Oh hell, lost it on this one,

Only thing missing is water and rust.

The Moki Banff is a favorite. Love the hollow grind. It’s a slicing sob.

Only beef with it is the handle is a shade diminutive.
Driving Banff,seldom am I on the scales. Typically,it's Artwork. Hint...................
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Lol! Right?!?
I think this is picture of the year or prime
Time winner!
Beaver, save this for next year awards nominee in a new category.
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Lol! Right?!?
I think this is picture of the year or prime
Time winner!
Beaver, save this for next year awards nominee in a new category.

Agreed. The only thing I see glaringly missing is a box of tampons.

😂🦫
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.................
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.................
You realize they are making fun of you? Not coping you in a positive way! Right?
Do you understand what Hint means?
Your are one stupid pathetic SOB.
Drool,

Feel free to "convince" yourself,that you are doing "Great!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming your EVERY thought and move. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................
What sucks is that dipstick is right, my last three Leupolds tracked poorly, mushy clicks and I have sent two of them back after owning them less than two years. Not for tracking issues but holding zero issues. Admittedly they are 2-7 FX1 so nowhere near top of the line. Everything I don't like about SWFA, big knobs, over 20 ounces is completely forgiven due to solid zero holding and the ability to take a licking. If it were not for Leupold's solid warranty I would never own another. My scoped rifle use is somewhere between the average Leupy fanboys and Stick's throwing them off of rocky hillsides.
Originally Posted by Shag

Ha Ha Ha I would guess I have only owned some 20 Leupolds and I have sent more Leupy's back for repair than any other brand. To include some less expensive brands like Mueller.
Reupold being the drag queen iteration of Leupold should not track , gay being the opposite of straight. But, you don't really need any advice on the gay thing .
Holding zero is important, not failing is important, good optics important, spinning dials = WHY?

When my scopes were all made in El Paso or Denver, I never had an issue with holding zero or sending back to repair. I didn't give a [bleep] about spinning dials back then either. I have plenty of Leupolds and I'm not selling any anymore. Most of my Leupolds are M8 style, some are FX and some are VX, with only a few the newest variety of VX or FX. Recently I've been buying Fullfields.

I think the whole argument boils down to "I like Ford trucks more than Dodge trucks" or "my Chevy is much better than your Ford" and "Oh yeh, your choice sucks."
Originally Posted by Bugger
Holding zero is important, not failing is important, good optics important, spinning dials = WHY?

When my scopes were all made in El Paso or Denver, I never had an issue with holding zero or sending back to repair. I didn't give a [bleep] about spinning dials back then either. I have plenty of Leupolds and I'm not selling any anymore. Most of my Leupolds are M8 style, some are FX and some are VX, with only a few the newest variety of VX or FX. Recently I've been buying Fullfields.

I think the whole argument boils down to "I like Ford trucks more than Dodge trucks" or "my Chevy is much better than your Ford" and "Oh yeh, your choice sucks."

Sadly some of the older Weavers get very poor in the clarity aspect, some say because the lenses are glued together and the glue degrades.
"Sadly some of the older Weavers get very poor in the clarity aspect, some say because the lenses are glued together and the glue degrades."

I think that may be an issue. However, I have a Marksman, a K6, and a K3 that still function well. I have seen some old Weavers with clarity issues though. I didn't know about the glue thing.
Originally Posted by Bugger
"Sadly some of the older Weavers get very poor in the clarity aspect, some say because the lenses are glued together and the glue degrades."

I think that may be an issue. However, I have a Marksman, a K6, and a K3 that still function well. I have seen some old Weavers with clarity issues though. I didn't know about the glue thing.

I have several of the straight tube 3 and 2.5 power weavers, favorites actually. some with the glue issue, mostly 4 powers. It looks like bubbles in the glue where it has separated.

Love that Lile, Stick.

Had a couple over the years. One in stag, the other in black micarta.

Back Packer model.

The dot over the maker's mark denotes it was made in his shop after his death by his crew.

Think there is even chinese version of it now...

Thanks for the recommendation on the Moki, going to pick one up. wink
Originally Posted by Japlvr

Exactly!

This makes as much sense as whatever "little stick" is typing.

Put it into a Mandarin to English translator and it makes a whole lot more sense. haha

Don't have to worry about sticky doing that part. He will just lick the windows and pretend to have a happy, virtuous life, all the while proving he in fact does not.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I have sent more Leupy's back for repair than any other brand.

That's my experience as well. Some work great forever and some don't.

Tony
Holy schitt PB!!!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜
An El Paso K2.5 holds zero on a prewar 70 SG '06, and did just as well on a 10/22 before that. Have Lyman Permacenters that also hold zero. Tracking isn't per nominal increments. Can live with that.

Leupolds look nice on safe-queens. For rimfires that get used alot replaced all but one Leup with SWFAs. I dial rimfires sometimes. Can't stand Leup non-repeatable, non-linear adjustments. The zeroing shuffle bothers me more than any other shortcoming. Sick of having to whack a scope after adjustments....knowing it may not settle in. Which means I have to make one...two....?...trips to the range to see if "suggestions" were heeded.

Warranty is good. An M8 turned into a rattle, and the AO on a 3-9EFR stopped AO-ing. So there's a plus. I think. Haven't broken a SWFA yet.

Only point of disagreement with Stick is that once zero is validated couple times they've held zero over many seasons. So far. Long shot here is around 250 yds, so no need to dial. Have 1" VX3s on .300s and a .375R.

Long as I don't change load specifics.....
What sucks is that dipstick is right, my last three Leupolds tracked poorly, mushy clicks and I have sent two of them back after owning them less than two years. Not for tracking issues but holding zero issues. Admittedly they are 2-7 FX1 so nowhere near top of the line. Everything I don't like about SWFA, big knobs, over 20 ounces is completely forgiven due to solid zero holding and the ability to take a licking. If it were not for Leupold's solid warranty I would never own another. My scoped rifle use is somewhere between the average Leupy fanboys and Stick's throwing them off of rocky hillsides.
Im sure this is why experience has been positive. Where i live, twusting turrets isnt needed for the most part. We hunt swamps and heavy thickets. Some open wooded areas, but most shots are inside 200yds
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Im sure this is why experience has been positive. Where i live, twusting turrets isnt needed for the most part. We hunt swamps and heavy thickets. Some open wooded areas, but most shots are inside 200yds

Yep, me too. I hunt the swamps and marsh grass and we are forced to hunt. I climb trees and hide for the ambush . My deer this years was 25 yds. with my piece of crap RAR .243 WIn with a mild load and 100 gr Remington coreloc hand load. Not sure what I need all those turrets for... and the .700 ballistic coefficient bullets. I cant believe haw far some dudes here shoot their deer on this thread. Cudos to them, but I dont get to hun that way.
My VX5-HD 3-15 has worked fine for several years on a 7mm Rem. As of right now, I would buy another one. To my eyes, the eyebox is nice and the glass sharp.

I haven't taken pics at the range before to use for reviews of a rifle or scope...so no photography to post about tracking.

I don't shot a round count anywhere close to what Bigstick post. The scope and rifle above have appx 200 rounds.
"BC" is a term VERY troubling to Melting Snowflake Crying Karens,their trembling lips and High Pitched Nasal Whine. Hint.

HILARIOUSLY,one can't field a Modern Scope,less turret imput and that too cause Estrogen Levels to rise in The Paper Hat Brigade. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

"BC" is a term VERY troubling to Melting Snowflake Crying Karens,their trembling lips and High Pitched Nasal Whine. Hint.

HILARIOUSLY,one can't field a Modern Scope,less turret imput and that too cause Estrogen Levels to rise in The Paper Hat Brigade. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Alot of people dont take any time to learn about it and how it affects a bullets trajectory. You guys are awesome with the long shots. Always enjoyed seeing those skills on display. Like i said, my shots are almost all inside of 200yds, so itd not something i need to worry about when hunting here.
Starting velocity,ain't impact velocity and Boobs routinely miss that constant. Hint.

BC is the impetus,which controls same,to the chagrin of Crying Karens the World over. Hint...................
Starting velocity,ain't impact velocity and Boobs routinely miss that constant. Hint.

BC is the impetus,which controls same,to the chagrin of Crying Karens the World over. Hint...................
Agreed
Physics ain't "subjective". Hint.

If only to the chagrin of Crying Karens the World over. Hint................
Physics ain't "subjective". Hint.

If only to the chagrin of Crying Karens the World over. Hint................

For sure but it is odd how a cast 220 grain FN 35 caliber bullet will flat kill a deer or hog going 1600 fps isn't it? Amazing also how started at 2200fps anyone can comprehend holdover out to 200 yards! Or even worse only started at 1700 fps out of a 350 Legend, no sweat no holdover at all to 150 yards. Excuse me talking about actual hunting instead of shooting steel on the far hillside.
Rickety,

You are welcome to your HILARIOUS Dumbfhuqktitude,as NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you revel in your Brokedicktitude. Hint.

No fish to catch in Louisiana? Coulda had a flopping catfish or Red in that picture.
Rickety,

You are welcome to your HILARIOUS Dumbfhuqktitude,as NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you revel in your Brokedicktitude. Hint.

That is one of your favorite cut and paste bullschit lines. How would a .600 BC help in the woods? Hope you are freezing your wet azz off, I'm going Hog hunting and crappie fishing next weekend and crappie fishing every morning this week in the creeks. Won't have a barrel nutted Remington to toss in the creek just a S&W model 36 in my waistband and a 10 foot crappie rod. Keep burning wood and deep breathing the smoke.
Rickety,

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you make Brokedick excuses...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to continue to Pretend aloud. Hint.

.545 BC's here,but .610's are next on the agenda this afternoon. Hint.

Google as you MUST and Whine as you do,as you marvel Panfish. Hint.

Rickety,

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you make Brokedick excuses...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Crappie are better eating than salmon or steehead. As for your magazine and long skinny bullet fetish I don't care for mags that stick out the bottom of the rifle and I don't even have access to a 1000 yard range anymore. In fact I am thinking about putting a mountain rifle contour barrel in 308 or 7-08 on my last and only 700 then looking for a lightweight stock, getting out of the 260 business.
Rickety,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,never disappoints in it's Magnificent Grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Pretending aloud,you Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!.....................
Rickety,

Crappie are better eating than salmon or steehead. As for your magazine and long skinny bullet fetish I don't care for mags that stick out the bottom of the rifle and I don't even have access to a 1000 yard range anymore. In fact I am thinking about putting a mountain rifle contour barrel in 308 or 7-08 on my last and only 700 then looking for a lightweight stock, getting out of the 260 business.

If you're setup for .260, what's that extra 1/2 mm going to do for you?
As S/A's go,I only shoot 264 Kreed,260 and 260AI. Hint..................
Originally Posted by drop_point
Rickety,

Well most of my .264 bullets are match bullets. I have a truck load of 150 and 165 grain .308 hunting bullets, also have a bunch of 7-08 hunting bullets.
Well then Stick, answer the question. I used a Remington 100 gr. /.243 bullet for a deer at 25 yds. and likely mv of only 2,600 fps. Had I used a .700 bc. bullet , how much faster would the bullet be going when it hit the deer at 25 yds.?? Maybe 5 fps.? How would it matter?
Stick,

What are your experiences with Schmidt and Bender and Nightforce?
Originally Posted by drop_point
Rickety,

Well most of my .264 bullets are match bullets. I have a truck load of 150 and 165 grain .308 hunting bullets, also have a bunch of 7-08 hunting bullets.

Reasonable if you have dies for each. I have .308s for tree stands. 6.5 PRC does the rest.

Phil

Grace Kelly was hot and the milk in the back of the fridge was good in November.

That train has left the station and the tracks are rusted to powder. H I N T
Stick.......at least admit you chuckled. That took a bit of work.
grin
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Stick.......at least admit you chuckled. That took a bit of work.
grin

Yep-that was a good one.

Stick should make it his avatar

-Jake
Tails from The Petting Zoo, Chapter 10, Leupold Scopes.....

A few that have worked!

to be continued......

ya!

GWB
Amazing that anyone could hit something with a POS Leupold....

You just got lucky. Even luckier hitting that coyote with a Mini-14. grin
GW, as always......I admire your wood.

Knife scales and gun stocks only.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You just got lucky. Even luckier hitting that coyote with a Mini-14. grin

That's no schit, I could throw rocks more accurately.

But then, it must have been the scope.

Fantastic! Great pics and animals.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Is that Babe Winkleman in those photos?
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Is that Babe Winkleman in those photos?

Lol.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Fantastic! Great pics and animals.

+1

Mighty Fine!

GWB

Thank you, Sir!

BTW,

I find that as I age, they can be employed to double my pleasure, from time to time

ya!

GWB

Thank you, Sir!

BTW,

I find that as I age, they can be employed to double my pleasure, from time to time

ya!

GWB

ya!
Not everyone wants or needs to dial to 1700 yds and back 111 times per day after they throw their rifle in the mud and stomp it. For hunting to MPBR and even a bit farther, Leupolds, at least the Vari-X III, VXIII, VX3 and the M8 and FX 6Xs served me well from the early 80s to the early 2000s. I never went below that or above in their lineup.

They priced themselves out of my share of the market when the Zeiss Conquest MC and Khales AH came along. Then the Meopta Meopro sealed the deal.

There are better scopes out there now for the same money, at all price levels, new or used. I'll take the extra few ounces.

My favoerite .308 goes 8lbs 13 oz empty, and I like it that way. I have no problem carrying it up and down moutains.

If you want the svelte look--especially gloss--for a classic walnut-stocked rifle, or the light weight of a Montana or Fieldcraft type rifle, Leupy still aint a bad way to go. I'd stick with the VX3 and FX3/FX2--used--if that were what I was after, though. Above that price range, I'd look elsewhere.

Now back to our regularly scheduled pissing match.
Most expensive Leupy I have was less than $400. I turn them to sight them in after installation and call it good. Rifles get shot often enough to confirm that they hold a zero which they usually do. Only scopes I dial are some SWFA 3-9x42's. Have killed tons of deer and hogs with Leupys for 40 years and guess I'll continue to kill some more this year. They ain't the best but work for me.
It takes diesel and black smoke,to tote my Mail. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

For the record, I'm a H U G E fan of your unboxing threads.

What a bunch of great kills!!!!
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Not everyone wants or needs to dial to 1700 yds and back 111 times per day after they throw their rifle in the mud and stomp it. For hunting to MPBR and even a bit farther, Leupolds, at least the Vari-X III, VXIII, VX3 and the M8 and FX 6Xs served me well from the early 80s to the early 2000s. I never went below that or above in their lineup.

They priced themselves out of my share of the market when the Zeiss Conquest MC and Khales AH came along. Then the Meopta Meopro sealed the deal.

There are better scopes out there now for the same money, at all price levels, new or used. I'll take the extra few ounces.

My favoerite .308 goes 8lbs 13 oz empty, and I like it that way. I have no problem carrying it up and down moutains.

If you want the svelte look--especially gloss--for a classic walnut-stocked rifle, or the light weight of a Montana or Fieldcraft type rifle, Leupy still aint a bad way to go. I'd stick with the VX3 and FX3/FX2--used--if that were what I was after, though. Above that price range, I'd look elsewhere.

Leupold scopes work. You can dial them up and down 200 times a day.

Some people actually know how to use a rifle scope to hit what they’re aiming at.

If your criteria for a scope purchase is how it looks on your rifle, you’re a poser.

Just facts.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Leupold scopes work.

crazy

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
M8
Good you picked up the empties, would have looked like a dove blind.
Where I mostly hunt here in IN, it's a PBR deal. That said, I use that rifle elsewhere as well. The 139gr Scenar and SS 3X9 worked easily at less than 70yds this year. Same rifle, load, & scope took a pronghorn buck at 374yds 3 years prior. Not saying it's the best, but I find for my uses it cover the bases easily and well.
Originally Posted by 30338

Hahaha!
Originally Posted by High_Noon
M8

I sent two M8 2-7 scopes in because they needed reseal and interior cleaning, they screwed me and sent me 2 new 2-7 FX1"s.

The Leupold isn't the amazing that something got hit part in that pic. grin
M8

I sent two M8 2-7 scopes in because they needed reseal and interior cleaning, they screwed me and sent me 2 new 2-7 FX1"s.

Those are very rare since the FX is a fixed power, and they sent you 2 variable power optics, prototypes perhaps?
They needed you at the Murdaugh murder investigations.

Originally Posted by 30338
Originally Posted by mathman

The Leupold isn't the amazing that something got hit part in that pic. grin

That's for sure, that Mini -14 was a POS. It patterned like a shotgun.

Although, it made one of my best suck out shots ever. About 1979-80.

Was a coyote off the hood of my dieseling pickup, from the freeway, with a witness, who was dumbfounded.

He paced out the yardage himself as we retrieved it, 525 yards (long before laser rangefinders).

Head shot.
Alwaysoutdoors: I have finally figured this dipschit, now known as "small twig", out!
In addition to him enjoying his immature status as a "troll" (like you contend) I have concluded he (it?) is simply an "attention whore"!
His presence here diminishes this site.
Sadly, many of us take this attention whore/trolls baiting to seriously.
Been shooting several of my Rifles equipped with American made Leupold scopes on them this past week and they all worked just fine!
In fact last month I sold several Leupold scopes on this forum to fellow CampFirers and have NOT heard a single complaint from them.
My advice - ignore anything that small twig burps up - and try HARDER to resist his immature and idiotic "baitings".
He (it?) is simply not worthy.
I've been using Leupld scopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, rings, bases, bore-sighters and compasses for 58 years now (got my first Leupold scope at age 17!) and NOTHING that the blithering idiot now known as small twig has influenced me, regarding them, in any way shape or form.
Sad.
Long live Leupold & Stevens Corporation a fine AMERICAN company.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Sheesh

Hold into a clean machine
Yeah, Bigs Dick (small twig) has a fetish for the ignore button and has free Leupold advertisement at maximum cranial capacity.
Originally Posted by Dubiedog
M8

Those are very rare since the FX is a fixed power, and they sent you 2 variable power optics, prototypes perhaps?
Freedom models actually. Thought they were FX1's
Nothing wrong with wanting an aesthetically pleasing optic on one's rifle.
As long as it does the job.
Seems to be a lot of those Gold Rings actually do the job.
Placating reply to thread title: Hey Stick, I read somewhere long ago about a Lupy that tracked, it was in 1880 I think.

Just sayin, and laffin!

This one has for 25 years or so.....
© 24hourcampfire