Home
Finally got the backordered Henneberger 30mm scope rings in today from Europe.

They are excellent german quality, light, and super low (3.5mm). They are lower than the Farrells I am running on other rifles. I am going to put these through the test on a Savage 99 in 450 Bushmaster. I hope they work out.

I have seen no reviews or any other feedback on these. Anyone have experience with these they could share?

Pic is a comparison to a 1" Weaver low ring.

https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/henneberger-hms-weaver-rings-30-mm.html

Attached picture 20230628_162232.jpg
Interesting.
Have been eyeballing those and contemplating ordering the same size for a defiance ultralight action....
Will be interested in any feedback on them that you have on them!!!
Originally Posted by FSJeeper
Finally got the backordered Henneberger 30mm scope rings in today from Europe.

They are excellent german quality, light, and super low (3.5mm). They are lower than the Farrells I am running on other rifles. I am going to put these through the test on a Savage 99 in 450 Bushmaster. I hope they work out.

I have seen no reviews or any other feedback on these. Anyone have experience with these they could share?

Pic is a comparison to a 1" Weaver low ring.

https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/henneberger-hms-weaver-rings-30-mm.html

I have a few questions if you'd oblige. What scope on what rifle, and, does the bolt clear the ocular?
This is not for a bolt action rifle, it is for my lever action rifles that use straight tube scopes. The rifle is a Savage 99 lever action rifle re-barreled in 450 Bushmaster with a Swaro 1x6 EER scope. With the stock design, I need the scope as low as possible. If these work on the 450, I am buying another set for the .308 Savage 99 I have in a similar setup. The pic of the rifle below is low rings from another manufacturer, not the Hennebergers.

I am going to be doing a lightweight mountain rifle later this year and it will probably get these rings also but maybe not 3.5mm low as there may be clearance issues.

Attached picture 99 450 1x6 Swaro.jpg
© 24hourcampfire