Home
My primary use case is low light hunting and I was wondering if the supposedly better glass on the Air would close the light gathering gap enough? I currently hunt public mountain timber that is almost jungle like and almost zero sunlight gets past the canopy. That being said, if the difference in light was close to negligible I would prefer to have the more versatile Meopro Airs for times when I may hunt more open areas.

Just looking for opinions and any experience with either.
Thanks
I went to shot show 2023 and was very impressed with Meopta scopes / binos overall. Personally I found the Meopta hds binos to be on the same level as the Swarovski binos.

That’s the next binos I will be buying along with the r2 scope.
No personal experience with either of these Meoptas other than I lived and hunted in Europe for a few years. My friend who is a very experienced hunter was using the Meopro 8x56 for his night hunting optic.
If your only hunting from a blind/stand it might work. If your doing any still hunting or tracking the minimal FOV on those scopes would be a very big hindrance to me. I have a Meopta 1.5-6x40 something that has the same 7mm exit pupil as your 8-56. There are even better 1.5-6 scopes out there and are.also.quite.popular in Europe also.
I have never compared the two in question, but I do have the Meopro Air 10x42 , great binoculars but a little heavier than I like.
© 24hourcampfire