Home
Contemplating a simplistic 180276 for giggles. Hint.

Anyone care to factor the"odds" of it delivering a dazzling 100yd TTT,upon a SUPERB Rifle? Hint.................
I’ll keep my money.
You should do it. It’ll give you something to piss and moan about.
Originally Posted by Stix
I’ll keep my money.

It's a fhuqking right proper Dichotomy,that I root for Reupold,more than they do themselves. Due the simplistic fact,that I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint.

Money has long grown on trees and that's the easiest part of the equation. Hint...............(grin)
Save up and get another Arken
Oooopsie!?!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I just simply shoot. Hint................
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Contemplating a simplistic 180276 for giggles. Hint.

Anyone care to factor the"odds" of it delivering a dazzling 100yd TTT,upon a SUPERB Rifle? Hint.................

Not for me .....but if you ran out of ring lapping bars she should do fine. 😂
somebody help a dummy out which scope is that product number?
No such number, dumbass

Is it the crossed eyes, the dyslexia, the hangover, or all 5?

Delusional dumbfuqquery at it's finest.
Oooooopsie! Hint.

My bad. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

I just simply shoot.

Spill your guts please after you put it through its paces.
Oooooopsie! Hint.

My bad. Hint.

can you get a CDS dial for that.. 🤕🤕🤕🤕
Originally Posted by FOsteology

I just simply shoot the bull$hit.

Spill your guts please after you put it through its paces.
For a CryingDipschitDial,consult KenBitchAgain and her VIVID Imagination. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
My bad. Hint.

Hope that’s the one you went with. A friend bought one, had a precision scope mount performed and evaluation

One of the best scopes the gunsmith has ever tested.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Too fhuqking funny! Hint.

Never a fhuqking shot fired! Hint.

You Pretend Aloud Google Gals,are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fghuqking LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
My bad. Hint.

Hope that’s the one you went with. A friend bought one, had a precision scope mount performed and evaluation

One of the best scopes the gunsmith has ever tested.

is he a regular customer at your restaurant? he might see things a bit tilted LOL..
I love static testing tales.

Some of the best scope threads evah have included elaborate descriptions of and justifications for static scope testing.
Originally Posted by Starbuck

Some of the best scope threads evah have included elaborate descriptions of and justifications for static scope testing.

Yeah, but at least Charley Robertson can fax you the results...
I've been on a handgun kick and hadn't bought a hunting rifle in years.

18" 6.5 Creed and an older refurbished 6x36LR.
(waiting on the suppressor)

Not sure if this is gonna work....lol

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Sam, what suppressor did you go with?
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've been on a handgun kick and hadn't bought a hunting rifle in years.

18" 6.5 Creed and an older refurbished 6x36LR.
(waiting on the suppressor)

Not sure if this is gonna work....lol

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Go with a heavier scope, which will do a better job of balancing out the suppressor.
Brad, this for a truck gun.

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/cgs-hyperion-k.html

You will be pleased to know that some of the Big Boys have run that optic and found it exceptional.

Lil Fish might struggle but when mounted on a good rifle field results are top notch.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

You will be pleased to know that some of the Big Boys have run that optic and found it exceptional.

Lil Fish might struggle but when mounted on a good rifle field results are top notch.

JB:

Not sure what those pics have to do with static testing tales; it appears that, unlike some, they're actually shooting with their scopes. Perhaps you meant to quote/reply to the initial post?

Anyhoo, glad the Big Boys in those pics are happy with their gear. What processes do they use to test scope functionality?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Looks like a winner Sam - that one's on my short list.

You’re ignorant

And that’s ok because there’s a possibility you’re not stupid and can actually learn

But I doubt it

You’re ignorant

And that’s ok because there’s a possibility you’re not stupid and can actually learn

But I doubt it

Rick

I feel like we've already had a back and forth on this. But if not, of what utility is static testing a scope beyond seeing if it's worth wasting ammo and time on in the first place?
JB:

Not sure what those pics have to do with static testing tales; it appears that, unlike some, they're actually shooting with their scopes. Perhaps you meant to quote/reply to the initial post?

Anyhoo, glad the Big Boys in those pics are happy with their gear. What processes do they use to test scope functionality?

SB,

Those pictures are not static testing hence my use of the term "run".

You were bemoaning static testing.

I can affirm that the optic in question was static tested before any rounds simply because if one knows how to properly static test the optic then problems are found long before rounds are wasted.

The process documented in the pictures is engaging multiple targets at various distances in field conditions. That was one of 3 different shooting spots over 50 miles of rough travel.

Proper static testing will show any tracking or other issues long before rounds are sent down the bore but the equipment/fixtures to do such testing are expensive and not well understood by most in the shooting world.
Rick:

Here you go. I knew we discussed this topic before.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...17837030/re-reupold-virtues#Post17837030
I remain "surprised!",that nobody has shot said Reupold on a TTT,aboard a SOUND rifle. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
JB:

SB,

Those pictures are not static testing hence my use of the term "run".

You were bemoaning static testing.

I can affirm that the optic in question was static tested before any rounds simply because if one knows how to properly static test the optic then problems are found long before rounds are wasted.

The process documented in the pictures is engaging multiple targets at various distances in field conditions. That was one of 3 different shooting spots over 50 miles of rough travel.

Proper static testing will show any tracking or other issues long before rounds are sent down the bore but the equipment/fixtures to do such testing are expensive and not well understood by most in the shooting world.

JB:

My issue is not with misunderstanding the process. It's with the fact that some shooters place an inordinate value on the usefulness of static testing a a scope.

In the link posted above, you'll see that in fact you, RC and I have already covered this exact subject matter in a previous thread.
When performed correctly, like Score High’s method, the scope is mounted precisely.

The barreled action is leveled with a $1000 level, held rigidly in a heavy fixture. The scope is then placed in the rings and the reticle aligned to a laser-leveled vertical line at 35 yards accurately marked in Mils and MOA. Accurate to .001” at 6”

The rings are tightened carefully. The scope is then run through its entire travel making sure the reticle runs perfectly vertically to the laser-leveled line

Click values on many scopes are slightly off and can be detected during the test. The value can be corrected in a ballistic program after calculating the actual discrepancy between the amount dialed, and the distance in Mils or MOA the reticle actually moves.

Reticle subtension values in Mil or MOA are routinely off and can be detected during the test

A bubble level is installed during the process while everything is perfect in the fixture

That’s how
Got this back from Shaen recently and put it all together. Haven’t taken it for a ride yet, but hopefully soon.

Retardation and Stupidity,aren't "methods". Though it's funnier than fhuqk,that a scope which has never graced a rifle,or seen a single round of live fire,is given a "score card". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
When performed correctly, like Score High’s method, the scope is mounted precisely.

The barreled action is leveled with a $1000 level, held rigidly in a heavy fixture. The scope is then placed in the rings and the reticle aligned to a laser-leveled vertical line at 35 yards accurately marked in Mils and MOA. Accurate to .001” at 6”

The rings are tightened carefully. The scope is then run through its entire travel making sure the reticle runs perfectly vertically to the laser-leveled line

Click values on many scopes are slightly off and can be detected during the test. The value can be corrected in a ballistic program after calculating the actual discrepancy between the amount dialed, and the distance in Mils or MOA the reticle actually moves.

Reticle subtension values in Mil or MOA are routinely off and can be detected during the test

A bubble level is installed during the process while everything is perfect in the fixture

That’s how

Yes, Rick, I know full well what the process consists of. And again, as stated in the thread linked to above,
I didn't state that it's devoid of any value.
Retardation and Stupidity,aren't "methods". Though it's funnier than fhuqk,that a scope which has never graced a rifle,or seen a single round of live fire,is given a "score card". Hint.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Dearest LiL Fish,

Scopes need to earn a score before they get to feel some recoil.

If an optic can't track without recoil it sure won't get better with recoil.

Might be why I do so well and you keep riding the struggle bus.

How's that AR scope mounting working out?

Got pictures of you shooting that hot mess?
Yeah, it fun to mount a scope on a rifle, develop a load, input the details in a ballistic program

Then see a target at “x” range, look at the output of the program for the solution, dial it and miss because the click values of the scope are fugged or hold over the target with a reticle set up in Mils or MOA that really aren’t Mils or MOA miss and wonder why

Test it first
Squirms,

I'll feign my GREAT "Surprise!",that you fixate me,farrrrrrrrr more than ANYONE thinks of you. Hint.

Keep stealing pics,as you piss up ropes and make Reupold excuses. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........
Squirms,

I'll feign my GREAT "Surprise!",that you fixate me,farrrrrrrrr more than ANYONE thinks of you. Hint.

Keep stealing pics,as you piss up ropes and make Reupold excuses. Hint.

Dearest LiL Fish,

You are right as hardly anyone on the website ever thinks about me. grin

On the other hand I will say your sad attempt to mount an optic on your AR has haunted my dreams.

If you posted pictures of you shooting the AR and your TTT is would only get worse.

Squirms,

Pardon my having 100's of rifles,as you Pretend aloud and FIXATE my wares. Hint.

I've not secured a new one,since yesterday and if pontoons allow,will receive same tomorrow(1-7" Lilja 224 Speedmire Monucky dupe/dupe). Google as you MUST. Hint.

Keep DREAMING. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Yeah, it fun to mount a scope on a rifle, develop a load, input the details in a ballistic program

Then see a target at “x” range, look at the output of the program for the solution, dial it and miss because the click values of the scope are fugged or hold over the target with a reticle set up in Mils or MOA that really aren’t Mils or MOA miss and wonder why

Test it first

If what you tried to describe above has actually happened to you, I'd try different scopes.

Of course I run scopes through a tracking test before burning any ammo. It's part of my scope mounting process. But it's only one metric on which to judge a scope. And, IME, it's not very impactful as most scopes do well in this area while the troubles show up with recoil, field use, rough roads, accidental drops, etc.
Squirms,

Pardon my having 100's of rifles,as you Pretend aloud and FIXATE my wares. Hint.

I've not secured a new one,since yesterday and if pontoons allow,will receive same tomorrow(1-7" Lilja 224 Speedmire Monucky dupe/dupe). Google as you MUST. Hint.

Keep DREAMING. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Dearest LiL Fish,

I must admit I am fixated on your "wares" as far as that hot mess of an AR and optic you posted.

It's so badly setup I simply can't quit fixating. laugh

I am litterally fixating so hard my sides are hurting just thinking about you shooting a TTT with it.

I honestly don't think I have fixated this hard in a long time. Thanks.

Fixating hard.

Squirms,

No need to "explain" your Man Crush Fantasies,or stolen pics,fueling same. Hint.

Don't "forget",that you always could dangle a pic of "your" 22WMR Krunchenticker,if it actually existed. Hint.

Illuminatti's GREATLY surpass all things Reupold,in tracking,zero retention and repeats. Hint.

"Congratulations" on getting to read about same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
this threads going to get good. mm
Originally Posted by ldholton

Is your key board fixin to get all slurry yet again? crazy

hey next time you go shoot shotguns and Baxter Springs Kansas area you know Claythorn you just let me know I'll meet you there you might very well kick my ass and shooting shotguns so we'll see how you run your [bleep] mouth to me in person...

looks like we got two drunk homos just stirring up [bleep]. that's all they know is had a twizzle [bleep]
Originally Posted by IdiotHolton

hey next time you go shoot shotguns and Baxter Springs Kansas area you know Claythorn you just let me know I'll meet you there you might very well kick my ass and shooting shotguns so we'll see how you run your [bleep] mouth to me in person...

looks like we got two drunk homos just stirring up [bleep]. that's all they know is had a twizzle [bleep]

just yet proving to get them on a chicken [bleep] you are

I think it's been more than a few members come to see you at the manufacturing planning you weren't there and pretty much the management told them the real story
Contemplating a simplistic 180276 for giggles.

Hey genius, the scope you showed a picture of is 180726, not 180276.

Its one thing to jump into another guy's thread to try and offer information (in your own putrid way), but to start your own thread just looking for attention is really pathetic.

Yup.

Key board is slurring.

Originally Posted by slm9s

Its one thing to jump into another guy's thread to try and offer information (in your own putrid way), but to start your own thread just looking for attention is really pathetic.

Honey Bitch,

Please keep "teasing" me,how the order in which 100's are stacked in my wallet,as you "get" to read about same. Hint.

Originally Posted by slm9s

Honey Bitch,

Please keep "teasing" me,how the order in which 100's are stacked in my wallet,as you "get" to read about same. Hint.

You're right, it was a real bone-headed mistake. Just when you think you have a handle on the English language, you pull a boner like that, in the opening post of your own thread no less.
I HOPE I spelt Reupold wright and such things weren't planned,being wellll above your "abilities" to "comprehend". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,while you fixate your Drooling Bokedicktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................
I HOPE I spelt Reupold wright and such things weren't planned,being wellll above your "abilities" to "comprehend". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,while you fixate your Drooling Bokedicktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................

You purposely mis-spelling words now to try and bring humor to your earlier bone-headed mistake in the opening post is really juvenile.
You really screwed the pooch on this one. Just move on.
It mite coold be a write proper dyecotomy,that all were rhetorical and planely laid in advance. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to contribute. Hint.

You just can't stop digging can you?

Now you're saying you "meant" to write the number down incorrectly?

I mean, it's not a huge screw-up, but how you just can't admit it and move on is sad. You just have to somehow explain it away - "Oh I'm smart and I meant to write down the wrong number for a reason you can't fathom".

Your whole online act is kitsch.
Pardon wares that exist,as you "get" to Pretend aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

You’re ignorant

But I doubt it
Love the irony in this post. If you are going to rely on a gunsmith for everything, you might want to find a smith that knows wtf he’s doing.
It's Liar Larry's way of fishing. Can't drag his lazy ass out in the cold to snag half dead stinkers, so he has to fish somewhere.
i would like to know, please, the model of scope to be tested. hint.
There is no model. Liar Larry blowing hot air, once again.

He pimps the Chyna stuff for Xi. That's what he can afford. Hint.

His shooting is all virtual anyhow, so the scope matters little
Oooopsie!?!

I just simply shoot. Hint................

LOL...

Ya got them.
Well when you get tat 35 mm Leupold put it through its paces and let us know.
I generally flog upon Darkened Fridays and never learned how to wonder about wares,or linger. Hint.

K&P 1-7" AI/AT Dasher barrel finally shipped. 7" Lilja Montucky Speedmire,will hopefully arrive this afternoon,despite the low ceiling. Hoping to see a S&W Model 41 7" spout arrive today. Hint.

Pardon the simplistic fact,that I actually shoot,if only to the chagrin of Melting Snowflakes everywhere. Hint.

Just sayin'...................
Took the Blaser R8 300WSM topped with the lowly VX3HD out for NY state deer rifle opening day and promptly dropped an 8 pointer @ 315 yards.
Hope your newest Leupold purchase passes the test.

I'll likely start R&D aboard my Big Vudoo and see how it handles a World Class 22LR. That rifle can smell schit Scope Mechanics,from many miles away. Hint.(grin)

I opted a 1913 interface for simplicity,but would be curious to flog a TTT aboard my Sako 6PPC Repeater,as it's rather forgiving,in all regards. Have a new 1-7" Dasher spout enroute for my Accuracy International AT and that platform is forgiving too. Have multiple heavy 223,223AI's,22BR's,6BR's and the like,that will weigh a TTT in accordance. Hint.

Fingers crossed. Hint..............
Squirms,

Wow! That's a lot of rifles!

I guess the fish cannery next to your house rents some space out for you to store them.
© 24hourcampfire