Home
Leica CRF 900 Yards, #40517, for only $429.99 - New

In keeping with our promise to find great deals in 2009 we just cut a deal with Leica allowing us to offer new Leica CRF 900 Yards for only $429.99.
Please feel free to give us a call or visit our website to place an order.

Thank you for the continued support.
Doug, I've been considering this purchase.

I read the specs and have heard only good things about the Leica.

Does the unit resolve/display slope distance and acutal horizonal distance to target?

TIA
Just distance
I just bought mine. Quick transaction and shipping, and the best price in the nation (as far as I could find). I am thrilled with it. Thanks Doug!
Originally Posted by arifleman
I just bought mine. Quick transaction and shipping, and the best price in the nation (as far as I could find). I am thrilled with it. Thanks Doug!

Same goes for me too.
Gonna be my next purchase for sure. The 10x50 Vultures I ordered from you a few weeks ago have been great. Especially for the money. Don't have to worry about em getting beat up or getting stolen out of my truck. Thanks Doug.
Just bought one. Thanks Doug.
Doug- got any left? I need to spend more money with you.
Come on down, we've got plenty of these Leica CRF-900's left
I guess I'll be ordering one soon as well. I just sold my nikon 400. This should be an upgrade.
I just order it along with a pair of 8x30 SLC's.
I can hear the register @ camera land.... Cha-ching
I just bought a Leica 1200 CRF-Y tonight, it is really awesome. It's midnight right now and I just went outside and ranged the post of a gas station sign at 1136 yards. That's the furthest I was able to pick anything up, but that is tonight in the dark! I've read on other forums guys ranging out past 1200 to 1300+. Pretty awesome. The image is nice too, although I am not a fan of the monocular yet. I don't see this unit replacing my binoculars. But it is an exciting addition to my inventory nonetheless. I could run around outside all night ranging stuff, but I'm afraid my neighbors might think I've got a little camcorder or something.
Thanks to Doug and Cameraland I just ordered my 900yd CRF,Thanks,GREAT COMPANY,PEOPLE AND SERVICE.
Thanks to Doug and Cameraland again. Just got my CRF 900. This is my 3rd Cameraland purchase. As always fast shipping and professional service. If you are not buying from Doug you should be.

Be safe to all. Spence
Nikon products overall are slipping in quality. I bought a Rangerfinder 550 and it is JUNK ! Returning it first chance.
my first post is an expensive one
just ordered one too
You won't find this model any cheaper, anywhere. Next best price is at Cabelas for $499.99.
have owned a CRF for about 5 months,so far roe deer at 742yds repeatable,have not tried any further out. Brilliant piece of kit
Doug,

Do you know if /when Leica going to enter the Incline game? Like Nikon and Leupold? If not, do you know what thier reason for not doing so is?

Thanks!

Nothing coming that I know of, no reason that I've heard of
Is this sale still running?
Absolutely, $429.99 new

gr8fuldoug,
I sent an email to the supplied adress as I want one of the Leica CRF 900 yrd rangefinders. I am in New Zealand and asked for shipping costs. Really want one of these. Can you PM me or email me soonest.

Von Gruff.
Doug

This weekend I got to use the Leica 1200 Range finder I recently purchased.

One word - EXCELLENT!! I was hunting in the CA Sierra Mountians up around 8000 ft and ranged hill side to hill side out to 1206 yards which was what my GPS and TOPO maps also stated as the distance.

thanks again!
In Re: Leica CRF 900
After stumbling on this thread, and doing a little research, I bit the bullet and ordered this thing. I had purchased a different brand (substantially cheaper) RF several years ago, and was underwhelmed with its performance. I could just never warm up to it for a host of reasons.
I ordered it the 29th and recieved it the 2nd. No compaint there. Well I've been using it all weekend, and my opinion of RF's has changed considerably. This one is simple, effective, accurate and all the other good things that could be said. I have great hopes that its a keeper.
Price is still good! I ordered just a bit ago.
Butch
some of us have to pass up the good deals to keep you boyz rolling

I got the 1200 from Doug this past week or so.

little snafu with USPS this time so it got delayed a couple of weeks, but per usual CL rose to the occassion and Fedxd it and the camera my wife wanted out to me after rattling the USPS.

I actually delayed them sending it out Fedex cause I just couldn't believe it wouldn't show up, but it never did or has, so someone got sticky fingered at USPS.

kind of a late b'day prez for the wifey, but can't say enough good about Doug, Joel and some of the rest of the crew at CL.

everybody looks good when things go as planned but the cream rises when stuff hits the fan.
Doug,

Is the Leica CRF 900 still available for $429.99?

Doc
Yes, these are still available
How much longer do you anticipate this sale price being honored?
Until we run out of inventory
Hi Doug,
I spoke to you today via email from my work address (Ship to Australia, pay via Paypal). Any chance of putting one of these aside for me until you find out if you can source the Zeiss Scope parts I'm also after ?
Regards
Craig
Consider it done
Got mine ordered, thanks for offering such a great deal DOUG.
Can someone tell me what the repeatable ranging capability is on a non-reflective target? Thanks. Jeff
grin grin Just got mine today in the mail. They are great and a big Thanks to Doug and the crew for the Great service again.
Originally Posted by F15beeper
Can someone tell me what the repeatable ranging capability is on a non-reflective target? Thanks. Jeff

Jeff,

On mine I can range cattle and horses at 650 yards during the day and trees out to 970 yards.
Well, I am not ordering one because I am still very happy with the Swarovski 8 x 30 Lazer that I got from Doug a couple of years ago.
Just ordered mine, can't wait!
I've repeatedly ranged rocks and hillsides out here to 800 yds or so, far longer than I would shoot at a live animal.

The Leica 900 is a fantastic product. I got mine as a Christmas gift, and it was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.
Doug I am waiting patiently for the 1200's to go on sale grin. Tom.
The 1200 SHOT Show display units are on sale for $524.99
I saw that on the HIde. And it is probably a good deal. However I would like to purchase a new one. So I will wait patiently. I do not need one until ground hog season. I sold my old Nikon last week on another site, and I have my money saved up to get one. Thanks, Tom.
The as new display units are as cheap as they will get and Leica does not allow discounting of new product
Doug, Do you have 2 of the 1200 demos, still?
Oh ya do they also come with full warranty?
yes
I am away but my assistant Neil can help you out.
By the way at 429.99 it is new with a full warranty!!

212-753-5128
The 900 might be the ones we buy but I was curious about the waranty on the demo 1200s. Your prices are very good when compared. My hat is off to you. My biggest problem is that I think the manufacturers are over pricing these and many other optic products. These units are about the same price as the
laptop, I'm typing this on.
The 1200 demo's come with a 90 day warranty, new ones come with a 1 year warranty
This afternoon I was down at one of the local distributers.
Up here in Canada where everything costs more. I was told that the 900 Leica was going to be discontinued. I was also given a price on a 1200 which was just a bit better than the best US online price I could find, considering exchange rates, without any shipping costs.
If I bought 2 or more the price was a bit better. I am not sure what is happening on the manufacturer level, but I am surprised that I can buy them cheaper here than online out of the US.
With the new 1600's coming out are they phasing out the 900's?

The 1200's I had work past 1200 yards if I could hold still.

Will the 1600's need a tripod? smile
These 900's are already phased out. I think the 1200's will be phased out next
Ted,
Try a Stedi-Stock
Just got mine today - really a bust - I didn't get a hat like they sent with my spotting scope a year or so ago (nice Cameraland sticker, though)!

Seriously, the rangefinder is tremendous, easy to use, optics clear, compact size, and ranges really fast. Haven't tried at anywhere near max ranges yet, but color me pleased to say the least.

Thanks Neil, you guys are awesome.

Great deal Doug...I ordered mine today!!! grin
Just ordered mine today . . . . . . .grin
Arrived 10 minutes ago. Stuck a battery in and lasered a cow (407 yards). Barn across the county road is 720.

Very cool.

BMT
Alright! After several calls to get my credit card to work last week, got my CRF900 today, fired right up. Thanks for the hat and coffee! Will try them all out on my next day off. Just in time for my birthday!

Thanks!
I just ordered me a 900 ! cain't wait to get it!
After looking again and again at this deal, I finally pulled the trigger today. Can't wait to get it.
Mine came in today I like it so far. I am fixing to go to some big fields and try it at long distances.
Thats a darn good price
I got mine in a few days ago. Finally got to play with it this morning. Lasered a hayfield at 764. Got up on a hill and got a car at 886. This thing is awesome. Great deal too.
I am very pleased with mine.
Mine arrived safely last week... thanks for such great service Doug!

First impressions were of a very high quality, well made unit (I mean Leica even use a plain white box to protect the printing of the outer box in transit...) VERY compact and lightweight, no bigger than a pack of cards. Fits easily in a top jacket pocket and the light weight ~220g means you hardly know its there.

I checked its ability ranging at dawn in the mist, in bright daylight, at dusk and by moonlight on a variety of target types... never failed to give a fast, accurate read. Quality of the 7x optics is superb... sharp and very clear.

Only slight [bleep] is if using with a strong backlight (ie late afternoon sun behind you) some light enters past the eyepiece and cause a series of radial red slivers of light in the view.
A look down the objective lens reveals the inner die cast structure is not coated flat black, it has been left as-cast.

I small point perhaps, but a rangefinder of Leica's standard should have all internal surfaces made non-reflective to damp down any stray light.

Overall, though... the Leica CRF 900 is highly recommended!
Just ordered one for a friend. Thanks Doug and Neil.
FYI & BTW we are now down to less that 20 of these. once their sold out, that is it for the under $550.00 Leica rangefinder
Only 10 left
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Only 10 left

Make that 9 left...
I presume this is the 900 yards model--can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, 900 yards model
We are down to the last one in stock.
Well I just ordered one and my payment was accepted. I hope you have it in stock ?
I am sorry, these are all sold out. Unfortunately, our web builder is away hunting this week so our site is not updated.
No worrys Doug. Got the refund notice so all good.
Leica CRF-800's and CRF-1200's

Just a FYI,
we just received another shipment of the sold out Leica CRF-1200's @ $549.99.

For those of you who missed out on the CRF-900 we just took a delivery of a couple of dozen Leica CRF-800's @ only $399.99.

Please feel free to give a call, 212-753-5128, with any questions.
© 24hourcampfire