Home
I am ordering one today, but am wondering how long it takes to receive one.
Sakoluvr,

I can't tell you an exact time I waited, but I ordered one this spring.

I'm guessing it was 4 - 6 weeks until I got it. Like I said, I didn't keep track, but I thought to myself "what the..is taking so long?"

Looks great in hand. And I'm fine with waiting, I just didn't realize I was going to. In the future I'll just order and won't sweat the wait.
10-4, thanks joel. Will order ASAP.
Well, just got off the phone with Leupold, and turn-around time is only 3 weeks right now.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Well, just got off the phone with Leupold, and turn-around time is only 3 weeks right now.

Do not believe it! I love the service I get from Leupold BUT that is what they told me in MAY when I ordered mine!!

Still waiting!
Dang, have you called them back??
I ordered one with my new VX-2 and I thought it was pretty quick. Couple weeks max. I'll try to look up dates...
Called again last week and again was told it was at the "burn" station and should be done soon.

I did request it without the zero stop so I will call today to see if that is the problem.
After this morning's post I call and again it was I the laser station to be etched I questioned why they at telling people three weeks and my knob is at 8 weeks.

Well they just called and someone is goning to finish it tonight and ship it!

Will post when it arrives!
Glad I could help. grin
Just got mine yesterday. 6 weeks since I called it in.
Unfortunately they engraved TSX in the top, not TTSX. Guess I'll be calling them again Monday morning. nuts

Wsmnut
I got one a couple weeks ago and it took 30 days.
I've ordered 4, took 3-4 weeks for all of them.
I just checked my records, I ordered my CDS dial May 31 2012, after repeated calls was told they would do it Friday night.

So if I get it this week that would be 8 weeks.
Just to update this thread, I got mu turret today. It took exactly 3 weeks from the day I called until I had it in my hand. That was fast!
Called in my serieal number and dial info on May 31 2012, received the dial this past Wednesday August 8th 2012.

10 weeks or 70 days
Just got one in the mail last Friday. Took about 4 weeks.
Took 2 of mine 3 weeks....
Took mine 6 weeks.
© 24hourcampfire