Home
The website has $20 off of $150 right now. I had some mail order coupons I just recieved in the mail as well. I ordered 2 new conquests in 3-9x40 for only $269 each... FREE SHIPPING! it is really hard to beat that deal.
That has got to be the bargain of the century. The 3-9s are the best of the conquest series.

John
Seemed like a great deal to me. Wish I had more fun money, I would switch out a few more.
Good tip, I just ordered one. I used the $20. off of $150.
Free s&h. $279.99.
Crackin deal. Thanks for the heads up. Ends on Nov. 13th,
or they sell out.
Great! glad to hear it.
Super scopes, and that's a deal!
Oakster,

Thanks for the heads up. I got one for $279.99 heading my way.
Mine is on the way, never owned a Zeiss Conquest.
Alright! Glad to see some fellow forum members getting in on the deal.
Thanks for the heads up, now I need a rifle to put it on.
Thanks for heads up--got one coming my way.
yes thanks. Never had one. Use Mainly Leupold with a few Nikon mixed in. Got one coming. Just have to figure out what rifle to put it on. But starting to have bad thoughts again. Maybe I should just buy another rifle to go with the scope.

Brant

Can't see pulling one of my well proven Leupold's for one. Luddite perhaps.
Thanks for the tip. I ordered one last night also. This seems to be the year for good deals on scopes.
Thanks for the heads up!

I didn't need one, but at that price...

it's on the way to me now.
Me too!
Me three.
What a bargain! I used the $20 off coupon and had $21.50 in cabelas bucks that I cashed in. The free shipping was nice too. For using my Cabela's Visa card I also got $12.92 in Cabelas bucks for a future purchase!

I just bought an old JC Higgins model 50 in .30-06 and was wondering what scope I was going to use on it. That's solved now.

Oakster, thanks for the heads up!

Terry
I wanted to get some nice Leupolds for a few rifles, and the prices are just really expensive. These are quality scopes at about half price right now. Not sure I would take a VX3 off of a gun to run one of these, but can switch out some sightrons and redfields.
Originally Posted by Oakster
I wanted to get some nice Leupolds for a few rifles, and the prices are just really expensive. These are quality scopes at about half price right now. Not sure I would take a VX3 off of a gun to run one of these, but can switch out some sightrons and redfields.

Agreed, I like the VX3 too but consider the Conquest 3-9X40 to be at least the equal of it. The only draw back to the Conquest is it's an UGLY SOB laugh

Terry
OK - I went to the Cabelas site and I cannot find these, can anyone provide a link to them. My lack of computer skills is showing once again.

Thanks, drover
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...13b&destination=/checkout/basket.jsp
Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered one, $20 off, free shipping and points the total cost of $250! Great deal.
Over 300.00 with state sales tax but still 25.00 less than all the used 3x9's I have bought.

Thanks for the link - drover
Great tip.
Thanks ordered 2 then thought better and added another.

ddj
The 3-9x40 Conquest is a ridiculously good scope for $279. They aren't always the right scope for a given rifle, but when they are, they win the bang for buck race handily IMHO.

I really like them on long action sporters. Got one on my .338 and one on my '06. Perfect.
I just snagged two!
Even though my new Leupold VX-2 3-9 is due to arrive tomorrow, I also nabbed one of these Conquests. Kind of reminds me of my Sako A-7 in .243 that I got at Cabelas a couple years ago for $599. Too good a deal to pass up. Once the Zeiss arrives, I will compare them side by side and decide which one goes on the new Model 70 Ultimate Shadow in .270 WSM. Any bets?
Originally Posted by 2ndtimer
Any bets?

Hard call. Both are great scopes.
They also have Talley LW for Remington 700 for $9.99
Wow, what a good deal. I just ordered one. Merry Christmas to me. Thanks for the notice.

Mike
Just ordered one....
Thanks for the great tip!
Originally Posted by dkevinbarnes
They also have Talley LW for Remington 700 for $9.99

Wow, really? I need to get some of those coming.
only height they have is medium, but I grabbed 3 sets anyway!
Thanks for the heads-up. This should be perfect for when I get around to setting up a deer-rifle for my son one of these days.
Couldn't resist!

So now I've got 2 nice scopes I bought on sale, with no rifle in mind for them.

The other is a vx3 that had $80 rebate from Leupold + $75 off from Bass Pro Shop.

Time to go buy some post-election overpriced rifles to put them on.

FC
Guess I jumped too quick when I saw this and missed the $20 off coupon. I just called and they were able to credit my card the $20, so with my Cabelas Bucks, my total for one scope comes to $175 - heck of a deal...

Thanks for the heads up on this!
As mentioned above, dont forget about the Talley Lightweights if you need rings and bases. They were $40, now only $9.99 a set for the Rem 700.
Thanksfor the heads up!! have one on the way for my .308 Vanguard..
Thanks for the tip on the Talley's as well.

ddj
They are gone.
I waffled too long, don't have an immediate need but decided, will buy for a future need. Price is fantastic.
Too late.
Originally Posted by PaulDaisy
They are gone.
I waffled too long, don't have an immediate need but decided, will buy for a future need. Price is fantastic.
Too late.

Guess I got one headed my way just in time.

DF
yep, out of the 3-9x40mm, didn't need another one just now, but it was hard to beat. too bad frown
Fortunately I put one in my cart two days ago. When I saw the 3x9x40's were not listed anymore under the Ziess Conquest section a half hour ago, I quickly checked my cart. Scope was still there....went to checkout...paid for it.

Guess I got lucky.

Oakster....thanks for the heads up!
I ordered one yesterday. I don't need it but I have never owned a Conquest. I knew I would kick myself if I didn't get one at that price.
Ordered one last night and called a buddy to give him a heads up who has been wanting one for a long time. He called back today and said he waited too long. I didn't really need it, but couldn't pass at that price, so when mine comes in I'll sell it to him. He NEEDS a quality scope to replace the budget scope he has been trying to use.

Not quite as good a deal, but Cameraland is selling them @ $359 if anyone still wants one. I assume they still have them in stock.
They are gone.
Too late.

That's too bad.

I got some bad news about mine too. I was informed yesterday that when it arrived it would be wrapped in paper and stuck under the tree until December 25th frown well, at least I know I'm going to like what I get this year.
Looks like we run them dry eh? Glad the campfire put a dent in their supply.
Thanks Oakster!!

ddj
Dang it! I found this a day too late! Anybody still have an unused promo code? They usually work for a couple of days after they end.
Originally Posted by TC1
They are gone.
Too late.

That's too bad.

I got some bad news about mine too. I was informed yesterday that when it arrived it would be wrapped in paper and stuck under the tree until December 25th frown well, at least I know I'm going to like what I get this year.

Oh, no! I am not sure whose situation is worse, yours or mine smile I couldn't bear waiting a month to fondle one.
If you happen to live by a retail store give them a call. I went to the website after they were sold out, so I called the store here in KC and they had some in stock and sold me one at the $299 price (you won't get the $20 off, but I used a $10 off $50 or more that is good in the retail stores - so $289 is not that bad)
Mine arrived today. Man, I love those Conquests!

They may not be right everyone, but they're just right for me!

I think a FFII on .270 just got orders to report back to its box.

FC
Got mine today and it was just as expected. Except it was in a box made for a stock, and had no padding! It was able to slide back and forth a couple of feet! It didnt look too bad, hope it works...
Originally Posted by vabowhntr
Got mine today and it was just as expected. Except it was in a box made for a stock, and had no padding! It was able to slide back and forth a couple of feet! It didnt look too bad, hope it works...

Same here. I ordered 2 within minutes of each other and the other one is due to be delivered tomorrow.
I also received one today in a similar carton with a little padding. It looked fine.
Tracking e-mail says mine is "out for delivery" today!!!!
I recieved both that I ordered yesterday. My Talleys should be here today.
I ordered some Talley's on 11/12. Still haven't received an email saying they were shipped. Ordered a couple of scopes and a smoker. Received emails on them. I received 1 scope and the smoker today. I noticed today that my credit card wasn't even showing a charge for the Talley's. I sent them an email today. Haven't heard back yet.

Brant
My Talley's came later. Great deals from Cabelas.

ddj
Cabelas has the 3X9 back up for $299.00
Originally Posted by RNF
Cabelas has the 3X9 back up for $299.00

This morning they are priced @ $399.
Glad I made my order last night. It was around 9 PM. when I noticed that they had them back up.
I printed the webpage with the $299 price and took it to a local store. They matched the price and thanked me for giving them a chance. This might work for you too.
Natchez has them for $349 right now which isn't bad.
Here is one with the Rapid Z600 crosshair for 369.00

http://www.slickguns.com/product/sportsmans-warehouse-black-friday-2012-ad-scan-and-deals

And if I'm right the Rapid Z qualifies for a $100.00 rebate from Zeiss.
Here is the link to the scope. I wonder if the online price will change tomorrow morning.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/...Detail/Scopes/prod999901364252/cat100737
Originally Posted by lazydrifter
Here is the link to the scope. I wonder if the online price will change tomorrow morning.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/...Detail/Scopes/prod999901364252/cat100737

Thanks,

I guess the price changed.

ddj
If you read the fine print, the $369 price is after the $100 rebate.

Originally Posted by BlackHunter
I printed the webpage with the $299 price and took it to a local store. They matched the price and thanked me for giving them a chance. This might work for you too.

I was in our local Cabela's yesterday. They still had a place in the display case for the scope at the $299.99 price but were out of scopes but the guy located some at another store and I placed my order for one, which will be in in about a week. The clerk told me that the sale would be in effect thru December but he was wondering where more scopes would come from .
I picked up another one in the KC store last night. They still have 1 left for anyone interested in the area. With the new coupon that just came out, buty something for under a buck to get your total over $300 and you get $45 off, so the scope is only $255.
© 24hourcampfire