Home
Nikon Monarch fixed power 6X rifle scope. Where can I find them? Looked around but haven't found anyone that carries them.
They're no longer in prduction. Try posting a "want to buy" on the classifieds. Every now and then I see a esed one on Gun Broker.
Thanks. Who makes a comperable 6X?
Leupold FX-3 6x42.
Originally Posted by mathman
Leupold FX-3 6x42.

Yup. Maybe better. A Leupold 6x36 is another good choice.
You can get a Sightron SII 6-42 Big Sky on closeout for $129 from SWFA.

That is very likely the best deal going in optics all of the free world at the moment.

Dave
Dave is correct. You can find a 4X but will have to search classifieds I think to find a 6X, in fact I don't recall ever seeing a 6X Nikon scope.

Best of luck, if I can help you with any Nikon product's drop me a note.

You could choose a 3-9,2-8, 1.5-6 with 30 mm tube?
Originally Posted by iddave

That is very likely the best deal going in optics all of the free world at the moment.

Dave

Would you mine posting the link Dave,i can't seem to find that scope.
Nikon made 6x40s, and discontinued them IIRC, they are around. Had one...
Originally Posted by Gravestone

Dave

Go to SWFA's site, click on Sightron and then go to closeouts. I ordered one a few days ago and a day later was notified that they are on backorder. Don't have a delivery date but it appears they are still taking orders.
Originally Posted by doubletap

Dave

Go to SWFA's site, click on Sightron and then go to closeouts. I ordered one a few days ago and a day later was notified that they are on backorder. Don't have a delivery date but it appears they are still taking orders.

Ok got it thanks DT
Originally Posted by doubletap

Dave

With no rebate I'd just go with a leupy. I canceled my order.
Why are you under the impression the rebate isn't still valid?
id, thanks for the tip to SWFA, ordered the Sightron. 65BR is correct Nikon at one time made both the Monarch 4x and 6X. I have a 4X and somewhat disappointed they no longer make them. Oh well.
LH,

I love to spend other people's money...though in this case, the deal was too good for me to pass up and I ordered one too.

Dave
Why are you under the impression the rebate isn't still valid?

Read the rebate form.
"Purchase and take delivery of any NEW eligible Sightron, Inc. SII or SII Big Sky Riflescope listed below from
August 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012."

Swfa is OOS. And they have no ETA for new stock. Sightron isn't making this anymore. In other words... you "might" get lucky.
SWFA would not even allow me to order one a couple of days ago.
DakotaDeer,

Did you order via the web-site or call in? I ordered through the web-site today and it went through okay. I might have to call Sightron on Wednesday and ensure they will honor the rebate.
I ordered 2 on friday. Stated order was pending. Received an E-mail today that they were BO and no ETA.
I don't mind waiting a bit for that good of a deal...assuming the deal is there to be had.
I ordered first off eBay. SWFA called me directly and said that they had none left so cancelled my order there.

Then I emailed them and asked if they had any left to order since the website was still showing them, and they said "No" there were none available and the website was not updated properly.

Then I emailed again two days ago and tried to see if they had any left since the website still showed them in stock, but they got back to me again and said none were available, they just didn't have the right people working to take it off the website.
Well that doesn't sound promising.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Damn.
© 24hourcampfire