Home
With the help of rrroae, I found a good deal on a pair of Minox for my son's 10th Birthday. Thought I could take a chance on them.

These seem to be the German made binos. I thought someone else may want a pair and thought it may get more coverage here than on the campfire forum.

Minox BL 10x42 German binoculars

$399.00 reduced to $275 after the promo code

Enter Promo code - EB012913A

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/minox-bl-binoculars-10x42-waterproof-roof-prism~p~5562x/

Hope this helps,

ddj
Thanks ddj! Ordering them now to give them a try.
The total cost should be $275 after using the promo code!

ddj
Yup, right around $275 when I applied the code....jaw dropped a little. Heck of a deal IMO.

Thanks again!!
WOW! Good deal there! I just about ordered a set of these the other day with the 20% off code listed on the site. Glad I waited! Thanks guys.
Posted By: gene270 Re: Good deal on Minox 10x42's - 01/30/13
I bought a pair the other week and I am no guru on binoculars but they seem really nice
Glad I could help. If I decide I don't like them, I can always return them.

ddj
Received mine today. Very nice. The clarity was great and low light was better than an older pair of gold rings I owned. For $275 they are exceptional. IMO.

ddj
I cant get the code to work??
It might be expired. Try googling Sierra trading post coupons.

ddj
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
I cant get the code to work??

Sign up for their Deal Flyer. You'll get multiple percent off offers a day, or so it seems.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Good deal on Minox 10x42's - 02/04/13
Try code KHJ7862S

Code expires after today.
UPS delivered mine Friday. I haven't had a chance to really try them out, but I did look around with them a bit after sunset, and spent some time with them identifying landmarks out of the airplane window while serving as "head navigator" of my pop's airplane during a trip this weekend.

Low light performance is quite good. The eye box may be a bit small for some but I found it perfectly useable. Clarity is really nice. Overall I'm quite impressed, especially for the price!
Mine should arrive today and I'm anxious to check them out. I'm in need of a backup pair of binocs and this deal was too good to pass up.
I have a pair of Kahles that are about to be sent in for service. They will likely be gone for a few months. So I ordered a pair of these as back ups when I saw this post last week. Figured they would make good "loaners" when my Kahles got back anyway. Wow, these things are nice! Much better than what I was expecting, especially for the price. Thanks for the heads up on this deal.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Good deal on Minox 10x42's - 02/05/13
$259.35 shipped with coupon code - MAA3966T

Says it's SOLD OUT now!!!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh frown
Posted By: GregW Re: Good deal on Minox 10x42's - 02/06/13
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh frown

Whew -

I ordered mine yesterday and glad I didn't wait any longer.
I received mine on Monday.
I really like these for the price. I have had a pair of older Wind River 8x32 roof prism binos for my truck and when I didn't want to carry my 8x42 Geovids.
The Wind River binos just got sold to a buddy of mine that can't afford good glass.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Good deal on Minox 10x42's - 02/14/13
UPS driver finally delivered mine today.

Really nice glass. Smaller than comparable Alpha 42s. Very happy with this purchase.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh frown

They have a few in stock again. Showing "Almost Gone" though so you may not want to dither.
© 24hourcampfire