Home
I have a new 700 SPS and a new VX-2 3-9X40 scope.I need to know which height mounts to buy. Thanks, Fishster
I hope the answer is Talley lightweight in low...cause I just ordered a pair for that combo... cool
I hope the answer is Lightweight low because that's what on all mine and I would hate to switch them out since they work real good.
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like lightweight lows is what I need, will be my set of Talley's and not at all familiar with them.
FWIW This is what Talley lightweight Medium looks like...

[Linked Image]

Dats why Im buying low this time...though those line up for the old eyeball just fine...
Nice rifle Ingwe, but personally I like my Lex Webernick rifles inc. ultralight rings made by Talley:

[Linked Image]

These are also lows...
Good tehe lows work..Im just waiting to see how me eyeball lines up behind them...had to go from low to Med. with Leupold rings on my 7x57 to get an easier sight picture...
What stock is that Ingwe? I figure that'll be next, not crazy bout the SPS stock myself.
Here is a SPS 7MM-08 & Lwt Talley low set-up with a Leupold 3x9x40, I like it.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by fishster
What stock is that Ingwe? I figure that'll be next, not crazy bout the SPS stock myself.

Mine is an original Ti stock.....cobbled from ADL to BDL and given a 'money shot' paint job...
© 24hourcampfire