Home
I have a american defense sl cradle mount on the way for my 34mm bushnell ERS and its around 1.1" high so i need the lowest mounting picatinny rail i can find ,20 MOA is not needed for this scope setup.I plan on using this scope on a few rifles and dont want to take it in-out of rings often so with a one piece mount i can just change mount and all.
Weaver makes one that is pretty low, if not the lowest. They have 0moa and 20moa I believe.
Not a one piece, but the Burris XTB bases have picatinny slots and are the lowest thing I have found.

John
I'd like those Burris bases better if the machining was closer to Picatinny spec (particularly width) and more consistent.

(I mean width across the base, not slot width.)
You've mentioned that before. I've not yet had any XTBs that gave me any problems.

John
Originally Posted by crow_sniper
I have a american defense sl cradle mount on the way for my 34mm bushnell ERS and its around 1.1" high so i need the lowest mounting picatinny rail i can find ,20 MOA is not needed for this scope setup.I plan on using this scope on a few rifles and dont want to take it in-out of rings often so with a one piece mount i can just change mount and all.

Pierce Engineering will make you any size you want.
Near Mfg

www.scopebases.com
Being made of steel, not aluminum, these are very low 0 MOA mounts:

[Linked Image]

HD 1913 PICATINNY 0 MOA TACTICAL BASE

I have several of these and like them a lot. The cutover over the ejection port is a big plus.
Originally Posted by Gasman
Being made of steel, not aluminum, these are very low 0 MOA mounts:

[Linked Image]

HD 1913 PICATINNY 0 MOA TACTICAL BASE

I have several of these and like them a lot. The cutover over the ejection port is a big plus.

Got a pic of the back or a measurement on the thickness on it?
The only one that I have handy at the moment is mounted on a rifle, making it a little difficult to measure, but the top of the rail is about 0.325" above the top of the front receiver ring.
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Not a one piece, but the Burris XTB bases have picatinny slots and are the lowest thing I have found.

John

I use these on a couple. Really like them too.
Two-piece bases won't necessarily allow the OP to move his scope from rifle to rifle the way he intends to do.
© 24hourcampfire