Home
I have a chance to buy a new in box Bushnell Elite 4500 2.5x10x42mm for $200. Any experience or opinions on this scope ?
Buy it!!
Buy as many as you can.

The Elite 4XXX's have always been good to me.
I bought one for my kids and I paid more and I would be willing to pay more again so buy it or let me have it for that price.
I had one......too big and heavy for my tastes but the glass was excellent.

You can't beat that price.....if the size and weight work for you grab it.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I had one......too big and heavy for my tastes but the glass was excellent.

You can't beat that price.....if the size and weight work for you grab it.

^^^^ This. ^^^^
That's a great deal, jump all over it
Every single Bushnell product I've owned in the past was a complete piece of chit. Bino's fogged, rangefinder inaccurate, brand new top model game camera didn't work right out of the box and Elite scopes have limited MOA and eye relief. The couple I had didn't track worth a darn either and don't get me started on their "lifetime warantee". What a joke.

You couldn't give me a truckload of Bushnell products for free....
Originally Posted by Ghostman
Every single Bushnell product I've owned in the past was a complete piece of chit. Bino's fogged, rangefinder inaccurate, brand new top model game camera didn't work right out of the box and Elite scopes have limited MOA and eye relief. The couple I had didn't track worth a darn either and don't get me started on their "lifetime warantee". What a joke.

You couldn't give me a truckload of Bushnell products for free....

You and I are exactly alike except for the company. My experience was with Burris. I remember the C.S. lady saying, "You must be getting every reject we ever made!"
That's a great deal.

I recently picked up two lightly used 3200 3-9x40's for $150. I've used several without issues. My only real complaint, and it is of many new scopes, is the relatively short eye relief.
No experience with that scope but i would buy it quickly based on my experience with the 4200s.
© 24hourcampfire