Home
Ever had any problems or issues? Have you had them repaired after the warranty ran out?
I have used them for about 5 years now. I like them pretty well. for me I had always been a leica guy. but the new leica geovids IMO aren't as good as the model they replace. too much green tint and thy didn't work when I wore glasses. the EL range have all the power I could ever need in a RF. The new el range have a more positive range button and better lense cap setup.
I have used both and I have a hard time seeing the target window in the ELs. I much prefer the Geovid.

Europtics has the 10x42 HD-B on sale for $1950. That is a smoking price.
At one time I had the EL Ranges, loved the ergos and thought the optics were great, but in the end I sold them since I am right eye dominant I often had difficulty seeing the yardage readout. They went back to swaro because I thought it was a problem with the bino, but in the end we figured out it was me.They are a great tool, but make sure they work for you.
Having said that, I like the RF function better in my Geovids.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I have used both and I have a hard time seeing the target window in the ELs. I much prefer the Geovid.

Europtics has the 10x42 HD-B on sale for $1950. That is a smoking price.

I can't find those?
I sent you a link
© 24hourcampfire