Home
Just a few minor things we all want to see, like a zero stop, maybe a capped windage knob, a bit bolder MQ. Anyone know if SWFA plans to update the SS, or are these here to stay in their current config?
Historically, they have released new models for their Black Friday sale. I didn't see anything this year.
A few of those tweaks would make them more desirable as hunting scopes for me.
Let's hope someday soon they treat us.
The changes I would really like to see are a capped windage, lower profile elevation turret, possible illuminated center on the 3-9 and 3-15 models, and zero stops would be nice.
They will make those changes the day after I buy one......
Originally Posted by acy

Then do the rest of us a HUGE favor and man up and buy one.
Where can you buy the windage caps have seen some on Big Stick,s SS scopes?
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Where can you buy the windage caps have seen some on Big Stick,s SS scopes?

https://www.stockcap.com/store/0.937-x-1.000-Red-Short-Cap-200-Bag.html
Originally Posted by wareagle700
The changes I would really like to see are a capped windage, lower profile elevation turret, possible illuminated center on the 3-9 and 3-15 models, and zero stops would be nice.

I have their 1-6 on my AR and really like it and would probably add a 3-9 and couple 3-15s if they made those changes. While we're at it, I really like the "Donut of Death" on FFP scopes for fast shooting at close range.......
Regarding the windage caps from Stockcap.com... The cap shown in the above post does not look like it will fit the SWFA 3-9? Anybody bought any of these?

Thanks
Dan
Originally Posted by COCKED
Regarding the windage caps from Stockcap.com... The cap shown in the above post does not look like it will fit the SWFA 3-9? Anybody bought any of these?

Thanks
Dan

they
The only way those fit, is to remove the turret and replace with the cap. They do not fit over the turret.
Replace the turrets on the SS scopes with the 1-4 ones.
Originally Posted by acy

Story of my life.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Yeah that seems like an obvious move for SWFA. I like the 1-4x turrets, wide and low.
Anyone know if they ever release new scopes at Shot Show?
Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by 16bore

Yeah that seems like an obvious move for SWFA. I like the 1-4x turrets, wide and low.

Looks to me like you could drill through the top of 1-4 cap, set it on the spindle then cut it flush. Probably not that easy or someone would have done it by now.
© 24hourcampfire