Home
For various reasons I took a hiatus from gun hunting and got rid of most of my rifles and optics about five years ago. Going to purchase myself a new rifle in the next few weeks, any new heavy hitters in the optics world? Been a Leupold, Redfield and Weaver guy most of my life. I'm not a turret twister, nor do I shoot at game further than 200 yards...
Nobody has reinvented the wheel. There's been a bunch of new brands introduced in the past 3-5 years. Some companies have raised prices while other new companies entered the scene with similar products at lower prices.
We'd be glad to discuss what's current and worthwhile with you. Please feel free to give us a call
34-36mm main tubes seem to be a trend. They make a 30mm tube look small and a 1” look tiny.
Originally Posted by ZKight89
For various reasons I took a hiatus from gun hunting and got rid of most of my rifles and optics about five years ago. Going to purchase myself a new rifle in the next few weeks, any new heavy hitters in the optics world? Been a Leupold, Redfield and Weaver guy most of my life. I'm not a turret twister, nor do I shoot at game further than 200 yards...

Meopta and be happy.
© 24hourcampfire