Home
I end up hunting in rain quite a bit and have trouble with glasses fogging (all year). I usually try to wear contacts but my eyes often get dry, especially in windy conditions...and sometimes it's just easier to wear glasses. Most places I hunt I have to hike up mountains and I'm a world class sweat master, the better shape I'm in the quicker I perspire....and I can fog glasses in a NY minute. Turkey hunting I often wear a mesh face mask and sometimes my breath may cause glasses to fog as well.

Any one have an anti-fog product they recommend for RX glasses? Thanks.
Tag. Same problem.
Read it on this site years ago. Any soap with glycerin in it. Smear it on the lens and let dry. Buff off with a soft lint free cloth. Simple and effective.

At the time I read that I was using some stuff made especially for glasses that was fairly expensive. It would sometimes start running on the lens. The soap worked much better.
^^^^^^This^^^^^

I buff bar soap onto my eyeglass lenses.

Also make sure your eyeglass frames let air circulate around them. I have much more trouble with a bulky plastic frame w/o nose pads, than I do with a wire frame with nose pads.
Yep
Bar soap every day for all

Test it on the bathroon mirror
© 24hourcampfire