Home
Posted By: Chainsaw Optics Planet discount code - 03/26/18
After typing that phrase into the search engine, I had several/many options to chose from.

Has anyone used any of these internet type discount codes/coupons to purchase from Optics Planet?

Seems most are 3rd party type codes from what I can tell.

Thanks.............Chainsaw
retailmenot.com
Just about every week, there is at least a 10% off coupon that can be used. It isn't unusual to get 12-13% off. I use them pretty often
Originally Posted by TxHunter80
Just about every week, there is at least a 10% off coupon that can be used. It isn't unusual to get 12-13% off. I use them pretty often

TX Hunter, On the Optics Planet website or another website?
I get them by email but the same codes are on retailmenot or often posted on the opticsplanet website. There is usually either a 5% or 10% off coupon for anything. They also usually have something else like 12% on scopes, 13% on binos, etc. Usually, the codes you find on those other sites work for the items they list. They are always worth trying. The worst thing that can happen is they don't work.
Posted By: Lennie Re: Optics Planet discount code - 03/26/18
For the best deals, get an Optics Planet salesperson on the phone. They sometimes will make you a better deal than the coupon discounts. Just play lets make a deal or I'm buying elsewhere.
TX HUNTER and Lennie Thanks
Probably best to call Doug. You don't need a coupon to get the best deal from him. Just call him. smile
Originally Posted by RickBin
Probably best to call Doug. You don't need a coupon to get the best deal from him. Just call him. smile

This!

I have called or pm’d Doug and he would gladly beat OP’s price with whatever discounts they were advertising, if he had what i was looking for.
Bought a Leica RF from Doug in the past. Cameraland doesn't carry the item I'm looking for this time.

Being on Social Insecurity,I have to spend even more wisely than I did in the past!

Thanks for all the info you fellas posted............Chainsaw
Guys, it is always our pleasure to work together with you. You do not need to wait for a sale, a discount code, a National holiday, a Black Friday, a tax event, or whatever. Please just call and say "Hi, I am a member of 24hourcampfire" and we will take extra special care of you no matter what day of the week it is smile
Ordered a Moultrie A30i trail camera from Optics Planet this am. Received a good price on it. It is the 3rd A30i I have purchased. It appears that Moultrie quit making this model.
Posted By: LKB Re: Optics Planet discount code - 03/28/18
Doug's not blowing smoke. Called him this AM and he gave me the best price I've seen anywhere on an Athlon Argos BTR. Sweet!
What the [bleep] is moderator?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
What the [bleep] is moderator?

Lol! I figured they were part of the Nazi regime here too.
WTWPOP15 will save you 15% until the 28th.
Thanks Centershot, used the code on Optics Planet.
Had to use them because Doug doesn't carry Sightron or Vortex.
Originally Posted by centershot
WTWPOP15 will save you 15% until the 28th.

Dayum I’ve not seen a 15% off code for OP before!
Not bad. Good discount.
Doug is good guy to work with.
Originally Posted by RShooter

Welcome. Made for a pretty nice deal on a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 for me the other day. I think it runs out on the 28th, so use it quick.
Originally Posted by RShooter

FWIW, we can special order Sightron for you and if it's Vortex you're looking for try Scott at Liberty Optics and tell him I sent you.
Doug,

How is your NF dealer status progressing?

DF
Posted By: CWT Re: Optics Planet discount code - 01/25/19
I just got an email from him and he said he would know shortly.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Doug,

DF

I think the meeting went well. They said they'd be in touch in the next week or so. I am hopeful that they will proceed and open us up.
NF has a lot of customers here on the Fire.

And you guys have a loyal following here, as well.

They need to know that.

DF
NF has a lot of customers here on the Fire.

And you guys have a loyal following here, as well.

They need to know that.

DF

I agree. Please feel free to contact them and share your feelings on the subject smile
Give us contact info, who we need to be reaching.

DF
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Doug,

DF

I think the meeting went well. They said they'd be in touch in the next week or so. I am hopeful that they will proceed and open us up.

Fingers crossed! Would def like a good deal on a SHV!

Randall
I have been working with Gena who has been a wonderful contact person, however, she does not make the decision to open us up or not. You can e-mail her at [email protected] and inquire as to us becoming a dealer
Email sent.

Keep us posted.

DF

Copied and pasted the address you posted; it left out the "@" and didn't sent. I corrected and sent.

Will let you know what they say. We need more Fire members sending messages.

Posted By: Tracks Re: Optics Planet discount code - 01/29/19
I just this morning ordered a scope from optic planet via a phone call. The customer service guy mentioned a coupon and I told him I didn't have one. He provided the discount anyway
Got a Leupold VX3i 3.5X10X40 duplex for $389
Originally Posted by Tracks
I just this morning ordered a scope from optic planet via a phone call. The customer service guy mentioned a coupon and I told him I didn't have one. He provided the discount anyway

How generous of him🤦🏻‍♂️. You could have bought the same scope for $319 on eBay.
Originally Posted by Tracks

If you take the time to call they almost always hook you up one way or another. Their business runs off of high volume repeat business not high margins.
© 24hourcampfire