Home
Posted By: snowboardguy Vortex Defender flip caps - 11/17/18
Looking for some opinions on these. How do they compare to Butler Creek caps?
Posted By: GaryU Re: Vortex Defender flip caps - 11/17/18
I just looked at them. They look o be high quality but at my LGS, they ran about $20 each. They fit well and accommodate difficult to fit scope tubes and are lifetime. Guaranteed. Hope that helps. I went with Butler Creek. Gary U
Posted By: iddave Re: Vortex Defender flip caps - 11/17/18
They are about a billion times better than BCs.

They are pretty awesome imho. Been using them a couple of years now, and don’t see myself using anything else.

Dave
Originally Posted by iddave
They are about a billion times better than BCs.

They are pretty awesome imho. Been using them a couple of years now, and don’t see myself using anything else.

Dave

Originally Posted by GaryU
I just looked at them. They look o be high quality but at my LGS, they ran about $20 each. They fit well and accommodate difficult to fit scope tubes and are lifetime. Guaranteed. Hope that helps. I went with Butler Creek. Gary U

Thanks guys.
Used them for the first time this season. Love them. Definitely a step up from BCs IMO. Will be buying more.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Vortex Defender flip caps - 11/18/18
I have my first set. They have good sticky rubber to grip the bell rather than plastic. They are built more robustly and don’t seem as fragile as the BC.
Ordered some today. Thanks for the input.
Posted By: ChrisAU Re: Vortex Defender flip caps - 11/19/18
Pretty excited about doing the dope disks for mine, never knew that was a thing until today.
© 24hourcampfire