Does anyone have that setup and could they please post pics ? Thanks
Someone does, I think it’s “Hiaring 8”
Talley lows.....

[Linked Image]
Thanks for posting the pics, I think I am ordering sportsmatch rings
Like the SHVs and Super-Chickens.

Have both myself, impressed with them.

Nice looking rigs, there
The Sportsmatch seem excellent so far. Perfect height for SWFA 3-9 SS HD, and an LRHSi 4.5-14. I do have an SHV with illuminated MOAR on the way.
Anyone have a link to order the sportsmatch rings?
Tag
Originally Posted by Remington280
Anyone have a link to order the sportsmatch rings?

https://tawnadoairguns.com/sportsmatch_scope_mounts_13mm_15mm_17mm.php
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302359501564
Thanks
Ordering thru tawnado works out cheaper
I have been happy with this setup. I had the rail already from another Tikka and didn't know about sportsmatch rings at the time. On my next Tikka I will probably try them out but this is pretty darn solid also.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by wareagle700
I have been happy with this setup. I had the rail already from another Tikka and didn't know about sportsmatch rings at the time. On my next Tikka I will probably try them out but this is pretty darn solid also.

[Linked Image]

That looks really good, A guy at the range was shooting one of those in 6.5 and believe it or not it was shooting very tiny groups grin
i'm with wareagle. i use burris signature zee rings when i can. use whatever pic/weaver rail floats your boat but i don't think the burris sig zee rings will disappoint. i like warne 1 piece rail for my tikka's along with said rings.
Big Ed
I just started using the Burris signature rings so far I have no issues but the one bottom screw to tighten the rings to the base looks to be the weakest link....
use a drop of blue loc-tite on the threads and tighten to 25in/lbs and you will be fine remington280.
Big Ed
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the sportsmatch rings of ordered from the ebay link? Never ordered anything from the UK and wanted to check.
Originally Posted by Motown

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the sportsmatch rings of ordered from the ebay link? Never ordered anything from the UK and wanted to check.

My last set(s) took around a week from the UK...Oct 22 to Oct 28. Seller does an excellent job communicating. Tracking info is provided.
Son ordered those and though I don't recall the exact timing, it didn't seem super long at least.
Originally Posted by 32_20fan

My last set(s) took around a week from the UK...Oct 22 to Oct 28. Seller does an excellent job communicating. Tracking info is provided.

Originally Posted by 30338
Son ordered those and though I don't recall the exact timing, it didn't seem super long at least.

Thanks for the replies!
I recently ordered a set and it took one week to the day.
Thats pretty damn fast!
Originally Posted by wareagle700

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Who’s bottom metal on this rifle? AI pattern mag? Inletting required or drop in?
How about torque settings for the sportsmatch rings?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

https://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/faq-s#faqnoanchor

Ring screws (4mm thread diameter) – 30 in/lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 4mm thread diameter – 42 in/lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 5mm thread diameter – 66 in/lbs. Rail clamp on Picatinny / Weaver scope mounts - 40 in/lbs. Due to many variables these figures can only be used as a guide. In extreme cases some particularly heavy recoiling rifles may require higher levels of torque to be applied to the dovetail clamp screws only. To avoid damaging the screws on your scope mount please only use the allen key supplied or a suitable torque wrench.
Originally Posted by prm

https://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/faq-s#faqnoanchor

Ring screws (4mm thread diameter) – 30 in/lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 4mm thread diameter – 42 in/lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 5mm thread diameter – 66 in/lbs. Rail clamp on Picatinny / Weaver scope mounts - 40 in/lbs. Due to many variables these figures can only be used as a guide. In extreme cases some particularly heavy recoiling rifles may require higher levels of torque to be applied to the dovetail clamp screws only. To avoid damaging the screws on your scope mount please only use the allen key supplied or a suitable torque wrench.

Thanks prm!
One last question about the shv. Anyone know what butler creek caps will fit the 3-10?
One last question about the shv. Anyone know what butler creek caps will fit the 3-10?

You mean Nightforce doesn’t offer nice magnetic aluminum lens covers?

I’m shocked, shocked, I say, to learn of such!
Hello guys new here. I'm putting together a 300 win mag t3 superlite with a 3-10shv. I'm interested to know prm, what model or height those sportmatch are?
Originally Posted by akgoat
Hello guys new here. I'm putting together a 300 win mag t3 superlite with a 3-10shv. I'm interested to know prm, what model or height those sportmatch are?
I used the T084 on mine with the SWFA 3-9
Originally Posted by pointer
Originally Posted by akgoat
I used the T084 on mine with the SWFA 3-9

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sportsmatc...early-Brno-15mm-eg-Model-2-/302359501564

Where I got mine. Can also order direct; they ship quickly (or did in the past).
They don’t seem to ship to Colorado for some reason. Anyone know of another source of these rings?
Originally Posted by whitearrow
i'm with wareagle. i use burris signature zee rings when i can. use whatever pic/weaver rail floats your boat but i don't think the burris sig zee rings will disappoint. i like warne 1 piece rail for my tikka's along with said rings.
Big Ed

Im also with you guys. They are a lot more slender than the sportsmatch, so you get more adjustment fore to aft. However, if you want the same affect, but a stronger ring, you could try the Nightforce ultra lights.
Originally Posted by KU_Geo
They don’t seem to ship to Colorado for some reason. Anyone know of another source of these rings?

Never mind, just had to contact them directly
© 24hourcampfire