Home
Posted By: prm Burris Customer Service - 06/13/19
Rather than the typical complaint thread for optics, I have to give Burris my compliments. I sent in a set of old binos that had broken eyecups. I received an email one morning stating they had received them. I was expecting the typical 2-4 week turnaround. That same afternoon I received a shipping notice. They arrived and have new eye cups and work fine now. Hard to beat that service.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/13/19
replacing eyecups is reason to gush? Illuminated reticle failure has been back 3 times and still don't work. I reckon noone there was capable of such. Eyecups? so simple a caveman could do it.
Posted By: prm Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/13/19
Gush? Not really. Simply recognizing timely service for what was asked of them. If you had a different experience, fine.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/13/19
Originally Posted by prm
Gush? Not really. Simply recognizing timely service for what was asked of them. If you had a different experience, fine.

I did, multiple times on same scope...

Minox sent me new cups when I emailed them and explained the issue.
Posted By: jsj127 Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/14/19
I wish my turn around had been that quick. My scope is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They received it April 23rd. Had some black specks inside on the lenses.
Posted By: jsj127 Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/14/19
I don’t guess I can complain. My scope was delivered today. They sent me a new scope. But it has a exposed elevation turret. I’m not sure if I’m going to like that or not. I’ll probably end up putting it up for sale, I’ve been thinking in a different direction the last few days anyway.
Posted By: Cornel616 Re: Burris Customer Service - 06/18/19
Sent in a RT6 with bleeding illumination and after a few weeks they said they can’t fix it and will send a new one. Had to wait another couple of weeks as the scope was on backorder , but just got it in today . Brand new one , and it seams ok , turned on , waiting for time to get it mounted and to the range .
© 24hourcampfire