Home
All in one scope......

[Linked Image]

I see rednecks around here having a tough enough time getting one set of adjustments dialed in on paper. They'd melt down a barrel if they were spinning two!

He's also got his ring nuts on the wrong side, as well as a third ring that never touches the rail, but those are probably the least of his problems..... grin
That's double the adjustment, for twice the effective range. grin
Allows him to shoot an apple off a tree halfway around the world, like Adolphus in The Adventure of Baron Munchausen.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
That's double the adjustment, for twice the effective range. grin
Allows him to shoot an apple off a tree halfway around the world, like Adolphus in The Adventure of Baron Munchausen.

Ahhh... I didn't think of that. Kind of high/low range in a big truck. Makes perfect sense.
Thats too much unsupported scopetube.
That’s the new Nightforce S&B V-8
WHERE the fugg is Redgwelll when you need him?

Something is amiss here, aye?
Can I be of assistance?
When you don't have a steel tape handy, you need that type of adjustments or else your pissin' in the wind...
But are the lenses diamond coated?!?
Originally Posted by Lonny
When you don't have a steel tape handy, you need that type of adjustments or else your pissin' in the wind...

LMAO

That steel tape comment was pure comedy gold.... fugnuts.... like a foot or two is going to make your Leupold turrets go batchit crazy..... they think we are stupid
Originally Posted by JPro
All in one scope......

[Linked Image]

I see rednecks around here having a tough enough time getting one set of adjustments dialed in on paper. They'd melt down a barrel if they were spinning two!

Maybe leupold should try that. They might get lucky and at least 1 set of turrets might track right.
Originally Posted by philgood80
But are the lenses diamond coated?!?

Yes, they melt diamonds at very high temperatures and spray them on the lenses. A poster here said that a good while back and I believe it.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Lonny

LMAO

That steel tape comment was pure comedy gold.... fugnuts.... like a foot or two is going to make your Leupold turrets go batchit crazy..... they think we are stupid

I have a few tape measures, all are aluminum though so I guess I am SOL
The one set of knobs is for the 1st focal plane...,.the second set for the second. Geeesh. Even a hillbilly can count to two.
Is this the new one from Shepherd Scopes?
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

That is the best scene that describes it all. I use "Eleven" all the time. Lol
Originally Posted by hookeye
The one set of knobs is for the 1st focal plane...,.the second set for the second. Geeesh. Even a hillbilly can count to two.

'snort'
© 24hourcampfire