Home
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thank You For Supporting Small Business

With all the hype recently about huge corporate internet sellers we wanted to reach out and say thank you for all the support that we receive. Those of you who know us know that not only are we here to discuss products and what would be best for your needs, offer personalized customer service, assist when there are warranty issues, but we also are extremely competitive, if not less expensive, than you'll find these items from the corporate internet giants of the world.

All we ask is, before you contribute to some faceless corporate's next Summer Home or Private Jet you, give us a call, 516-217-1000, and allow us the opportunity to assist you. In the end you're helping a long standing family business (since 1957) which in turn is really what community is all about.

We thank you in advance. Have a great day

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

I've been doing business with your family since 1982. Bought a Nikon camera way back in the day. Through a mail order ad if I recall ?

Thanks for all you do Doug.
Thanks Doug. You make it easy to support CameralandNY

I appreciate your deals and fantastic service.
Just got some Steiner 10.5x28 today and the wife looked at them and decided she needs some so she is on the computer ordering them as I type this.

Thanks for the great service and great prices. Her Olympus camera also a gift for also came from you.
Thanks Doug, you EARNED my business. Keep up the work.
We really appreciate all the support we receive from the members here. Thank you
There are a lot of business who could learn from you guys on how to take care of customers..a job well done Doug and crew.
I'll second handwerk's reply.Y'all are top-notch and will be the only place I use for new optics from now on....
Just wanted to reach out and thank you all for all the support you've shown us through the years smile
Can you print up some sheets that say "Congratulations on Winning our Sweepstakes" and putting in the box before shipment? That would make next weeks delivery at my house go smoother...
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Can you print up some sheets that say "Congratulations on Winning our Sweepstakes" and putting in the box before shipment? That would make next weeks delivery at my house go smoother...

That's a great idea! Please do the same for me Doug when my Nightforce comes in.

smile

I just got off the phone with the recent winner of the Kowa TSN-773 77mm Prominar XD Spotting Scope- Angled Body + TE-11WZ 25-60X Wide Zoom Eyepiece with their C-771 Fitted Case, who's a member here, and he didn't ask for that sheet lol

He did seem pretty excited though smile
I take it weren't moi?

LGS charges $5 extra for a "wife receipt" that matches the price you told her.
Originally Posted by 24HourCampFireGuy50

LGS charges $5 extra for a "wife receipt" that matches the price you told her.

LMAO

🦫
Doug, you make it easy for us to support your business!
Doug, your great attitude and service have made you a name here that most guys respect. I haven't had an opportunity to buy anything from you for a bit, but I refer people to you constantly as I know you won't let them down. I've even seen some of the people on my facebook gun, hunting, and outdoors groups, and gun forums I frequent come back after and recommend your store to others , so I know you're doing a great job.... keep it up ...

Bob
Thanks Bob,
As many of you know Pop taught us "The only difference between us and the other place is us. Product makes nobody special, it's all about customer service" We've been family owned and operated for over 60 years and we try to live up to Pop's legacy.
Your doing a hell of a job Doug!

Thanks for the fast service on the Leupold scope I bought. Even with a slight address order snafu, ordered on Saturday received it on Wed. Thanks again.
The service is great. Doug and company are very helpful, give you the best price possible and shipping is prompt.
How long has your business been around Doug? I bought a Leitz Trinovid 10x40 binocular back in 1985 or so, still have it. All I remember is I mail-ordered it based on an ad in a hunting magazine, from a camera dealer in New York. Might have been CameralandNY. I've bought several more items in the years since, as I've been here on 24HCF since 2004, and will continue to do so.
Originally Posted by fortymile
How long has your business been around Doug? I bought a Leitz Trinovid 10x40 binocular back in 1985 or so, still have it. All I remember is I mail-ordered it based on an ad in a hunting magazine, from a camera dealer in New York. Might have been CameralandNY. I've bought several more items in the years since, as I've been here on 24HCF since 2004, and will continue to do so.

Camera Land opened in 1957. We moved out of NYC about 5 years ago out to Long Island. We were able to move into a bigger space allowing for an on premises classroom where, pre-Covid, we hold Saturday morning photo chat sessions as well as offering a couple of photo classes a week (introduction to photography, lighting, understanding your digital camera, etc.). We hope to be getting back to that shortly. We have also reached out to some of the optics companies about hosting classes on Digiscoping, General riflescope knowledge, choosing the right binocular, etc.

It's also been a great life change for all of us not having the insane commute. All in all a great move for us.
Thanks for answering my question Doug. Glad to hear things are going well at your new location. PS I pulled out my warranty file and found the original documents for my Trinovids. I bought them from Wall Street Camera Exchange. I don't know if they're still around, but must have been a competitor of your company back then (1985). Wish I would have known about Cameraland in those pre-internet days!
© 24hourcampfire