Home
Guys,
I need opinions ASAP, What are your thoughts on the Bushnell 2-7x36 ENGAGE MOA Riflescope?

Product Description
The Engage™ 2-7x36 is a lightweight, low-power scope ideal for short-range enthusiasts.

Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
Deploy™ MOA reticle - Compatible with multiple calibers. The thin reticle doesn't obscure the target, and MOA hashmarks aid in windage and elevation holdovers.

If I could get these available to you at $99.99 should I get them?

Thanks for your input
I will take the lack of replies as an answer of I should pass on it
I'm still leery of an optic that says "Bushnell" on it and sells at that price point...
The MOA reticle defeats the purpose of small low power scope. Thanks for request for input though.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm still leery of an optic that says "Bushnell" on it and sells at that price point...

+1
Wouldn't buy it with that reticle. If available with a duplex reticle configuration I'd be interested.
I'd be interested in a duplex as well
I like 2-7s but it’s a Bushnell that looks like it came from a blister pack. The reticle wouldn’t be a no go for me. It looks usable.

If it was a straight 6x everybody would be tripping over their ding dongs to get one.
The only Bushnell's I have had luck with said Elite on them.

Pick up the Batphone and call ringman, he is the resident expert on Bushnell...
What are your thoughts on the Bushnell AR71424BI AR Optics 1-4X24IL 300 Blackout for $199.99
• Lightning quick power changes with the Throw Down PCL lever
• Side parallax adjustment
• Fully multi-coated optics
• Waterproof & fogproof
• 30mm tube
• 1st focal plane
If not Elite, it's of no interest. No experience with either mentioned.
I trust Bushnell, and I'm interested, but I don't understand why 7 power scope with a ballistic reticle is marketed as "short-range" .
Is this the equivalent of the old Elite series, or something below that?

Bushnell basically screwed themselves by thinking they should rename their entire lineup. Only specific product lines could be trusted from Bushnell, and now no one knows their names. Dumb marketing move.
Doug,

As I just posted on another thread, I've had good luck with a number of Bushnells; mostly Trophy XLTs, but also a couple of Elites. Don't know where the Engages fit in the lineup, but that reticle is an odd duck in a scope like that, I think. Not for me thanks. A simple duplex would make more sense.
Doug,

If it had a plex reticle, they would be hard pressed to keep up with the demand especially for that price.
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Guys,

Thanks for your input

Strictly opinion - no. I doubt they would sell.
Guys,
I need opinions ASAP, What are your thoughts on the Bushnell 2-7x36 ENGAGE MOA Riflescope?

Product Description
The Engage™ 2-7x36 is a lightweight, low-power scope ideal for short-range enthusiasts.

Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
Deploy™ MOA reticle - Compatible with multiple calibers. The thin reticle doesn't obscure the target, and MOA hashmarks aid in windage and elevation holdovers.

Thanks for your input

I would try one on a rimfire
I appreciate all the input. We are passing on those, however, I think we will bring in the Bushnell AR71424BI AR Optics 1-4X24IL 300 Blackout for $199.99
Originally Posted by Hudge

Same here.
I appreciate all the input. We are passing on those, however, I think we will bring in the Bushnell AR71424BI AR Optics 1-4X24IL 300 Blackout for $199.99

This would be good option for an optic/mount combo deal.....maybe with a QD Burris P.E.P.R or??
Another candidate for an optic/mount combo sale that I'd be interested in would be:
Athlon Ares BTR 1-4x24
Good choice to pass on the $99 Bushnell. "Windage and elevation holdovers" are not needed or wanted on a "short range" scope.
Bushnell screwed up when they changed their names. I had several Elite 3200s and I liked them.

Went to pick one up a few months back... And had no idea what I was looking at. So I went with a leupold
Send me one and I will try it out, Doug. Field testing charges are cheap, like about the price of a scope. wink
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Originally Posted by Hudge

Same here.

Same here. Elites with Rainguard.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Send me one and I will try it out, Doug. Field testing charges are cheap, like about the price of a scope. wink

I appreciate the offer
Guys,

Product Description

Thanks for your input

I would be inclined to put one of those on a 22lr.
© 24hourcampfire