Home
I'm considering this scope for one of my .22 rifles-mostly range. The majority of what I've read re this scope has been quite favorable. I did read that the eye box could be a bit more forgiving. For those of you that have experience with this specific scope, are you pleased? Issues?
Thanks.
Mine wouldn't track. Customer service was excellent. Sent me a new scope in just a few days. New one tracks good. Lotsa features for the price
where is the scope made. if its not japan, I wouldn't give it a plug nickel
I have a Midas Tac that has been real good. The glass is clear and so far, with my limited dialing, it has been spot on. They are not a light scope, but that is not an issue for me. I am satisfied with it so far and have killed deer and antelope using the dialing, at over 400 yards. The customer service is indeed very good.
I have the 6-24 Midas Tac on a Creedmoor and its been good so far. I've shot steel at 1,000 and the turrets track well and repeatable and the reticle matches same.
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
I have the 6-24 Midas Tac on a Creedmoor and its been good so far. I've shot steel at 1,000 and the turrets track well and repeatable and the reticle matches same.

That is the one that I have.
© 24hourcampfire