Home
Posted By: badger Cameraland........ - 12/20/19
Doug and crew are on their game. Received my NF NX8 today, way ahead of projected delivery time as they've been on back order. Merry Christmas to myself, and of course to the Cameraland crew.
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Re: Cameraland........ - 12/20/19
Merry Christmas smile
Posted By: z1r Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Yeah, they recently hooked me up with 2 scopes and a new camera lens. Super fast shipping, great prices!
Posted By: elkaddict Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Doug and his crew have always been great to deal with. Best thing that ever happened to my wallet was their moving to Bethpage. They were a couple blocks from my office which meant I was in their shop way to often....:)
Posted By: rwa3006 Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
I've bought 6 scopes from Cameraland over the last few years and their service and price has been great. I hope this outfit thrives for years to come.
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Originally Posted by rwa3006
I've bought 6 scopes from Cameraland over the last few years and their service and price has been great. I hope this outfit thrives for years to come.

smile
We've got to be here approx. another 20 years cause with getting remarried a few years ago we have a 1 1/2 year old that I need to keep working to support crazy
Posted By: kevinJ Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Multiple purchases from Doug, service is always top notch and the prices are almost impossible to beat. Merry Christmas doug.
Posted By: GreggH Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Never disappointed with Cameraland. It’s really cool to
get the owners of a business most every time you call.

GreggH
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Cameraland........ - 12/21/19
Ditto! Just purchased two Meoptas from Doug. Great deals!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Cameraland........ - 12/22/19
Just ordered a Athlon Talos 600 BDC 3-12x40 from their year end sale. Going to try it on a 17wsm I just bought,with the velocity from the little 17 I think the bdc might be close as compared to the other calibers they claim it would work with. Really couldn't turn the price down.
Posted By: amax155 Re: Cameraland........ - 12/23/19
Doug made a a deal I couldn’t refuse on a Burris 4X 1.5-6.
© 24hourcampfire