Home
Posted By: Buckman The Pluses vs Minuses - 01/08/20
Have a stand alone rangefinder. Its old like me. May need a new one. AS a bowhunter (spend more time in woods) and a gun hunter ( no long shots) . Should i consider a rangefinding bino this time around. Or stick with a stand alone one again? I do have really good bino's.
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Re: The Pluses vs Minuses - 01/08/20
Now's a great time as we just got a few more of the #40801 Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B 3000 Rangefinder Binocular as well as a demo of the #40049 10x42 Geovid HD-B 2000 for $1,399.99 and a demo #40047 8x42 Geovid HD-B 2000 for $1,349.99

Give a call to discuss if you are interested
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: The Pluses vs Minuses - 01/09/20
I started with Leupold RB800 range finding binoculars, and I went to a hand held bino and rangefinder. I found the old Leupold binoculars lacking in a lot of areas as binoculars, and only a semi decent rangefinder as long as the game was inside 400 yards. I loved the concept and will probably go back to Lecia Geovid as Doug suggested in the future as soon as my funds in my wallet match my wants.

YMMV, but I like the idea of seeing something and being able to range it instantly without having to change optics.
Posted By: handwerk Re: The Pluses vs Minuses - 01/09/20
Been using Geovids for many years with no plans to change. Doug sure has some great Geovid deals going...
© 24hourcampfire