Home
Posted By: southtexas Anywhere tobuy turret caps - 01/19/20
Friend of mine lost the turret covers on a Bushnell scope. The company website was no help. Anyone know a place that might carry them? TIA
Give them a call. They'll probably send you what you need at little or no cost.
Just call them, as River Ridge suggested, Most companies are terrific about situations like yours and quick to help. I recently picked up a used Diavari V 1.5-6x42, but it came without factory covers. I called Zeiss to order, but they sent them out free of charge.
I have a bushnell scope that was given to me because the fellow lost the scope caps. I called bushnell to buy a set and was told they didn't have any for sale and didn't know where to find any. If this had been on a long discontinued scope, it might seem plausible, but you can still buy this scope in the stores, today. Since then, I discovered that many of the bushnell scope caps are interchangeable. Someday I'll find an old bushnell scope with the right caps. I've given or thrown away 1/2 doz. old bushnell scopes and I'll bet at least one of them had caps that would have fit. Just my luck.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Anywhere tobuy turret caps - 01/19/20
Randy, what model of Bushnell was that, you're looking for a cap for?

I've got a box of all sorts of loose parts like that... might have something in there that will work for you..
Thanks for your kind offer. Let me check with my friend.
If it’s a really old one I have a Bushnell repair kit . Has all kinds of caps in it
srwshooter: Thanks for your kind offer. I just heard that he found what he needed. Ain't this site great!?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Anywhere tobuy turret caps - 01/22/20
I got a box of scope caps which model bushnell do you need them for
Beautiful bear!
I tried last year to go after bear and my damn old back kept me from it. I’m going this year if I have to take knee pads and crawl after them!!
A buddy uses 295 gr Powerbelts in both of his Knight rifles and he gets super accuracy with them.
© 24hourcampfire