Home
Posted By: Pappy348 Cameraland fast shipping - 01/24/20
Ordered a bargain Burris E1 4.5-14x42 on Tuesday, showed up today. Can't beat that!

$189 for the same scope Midway wants $340 for. Can't beat that either.
He shipped me a scope priority mail even though I picked free standard shipping. Thanks, Doug.
I just ordered a LRHS today and chose free shipping...It shipped today 2 day priority....Thanks Doug..
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Cameraland fast shipping - 01/24/20
Me too, actually, but I didn't mention it to save him from possible trouble with other buyers.

Looks like the place is in good hands while he's off doing stuff that stays in Vegas.

BTW, Natchez wants $379.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Me too, actually, but I didn't mention it to save him from possible trouble with other buyers.

Looks like the place is in good hands while he's off doing stuff that stays in Vegas.

While the boss is out of the way the rest of the boys are getting things done........

grin
Posted By: gunut Re: Cameraland fast shipping - 01/24/20
just wait until Doug gets his hands on the new guy that's shipping everything Priority....Gonna be some soft singin and flower bringing.....
Posted By: TX35W Re: Cameraland fast shipping - 01/25/20
Mine also came super quick. Thanks guys!!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Cameraland fast shipping - 01/25/20
I put the 4.5-14 on a RAR Mach2 yesterday and went to the range. After the unexplained flyers continued (I'm blaming the ammo, this is the third scope), I yanked it right there and put it on my 10/22 CSC and soldiered on. Nice scope, and a steal for $189.
© 24hourcampfire