Home
Posted By: Chumleyhunts Quigley Scopes - 04/10/20
Anyone use one? Buddy has one on his .300 RUM that I've formed a few rounds throught. Currently building my own RUM for longer range and am debating going with one Pros/Cons?
Posted By: ammoman16 Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/10/20
I haven't used one but know some people that have them. They seem fairly well made. I think the biggest con is they are matched to a specific load.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/18/20
Assembled in Canada in Chinese tubes with Japanese glass is what I was told but the owner of quigley-ford. I have a buddy that has 2 of them. He says they work as good as leupold cds. Just remember the reticle only works with the load you order. Buy a good shooting rifle to put it on. Owner of the company told me that if I bought one and had a problem he would just send me a new scope and let me keep the old one.
Posted By: Bull64 Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/19/20
Watching Quigley right now.He don’t use no scope...
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/19/20
You mean likes this???
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Bull64 Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/19/20
That’s a Quigley scope grin
Posted By: pete53 Re: Quigley Scopes - 04/19/20
i have one of these sights on my old Savage 99 T.D. 22 hi-power works good !
Posted By: WAM Re: Quigley Scopes - 09/21/20
I just left the range helping a buddy zero a new Quigley-Ford 5-20x50. It seemed to track well during adjustments but Larry was head over heels in awe of how clear it was. Obviously he hasn’t looked through a Kahles or Leica lately. I didn’t think it was exceptional but better than the Leupold he had before. The range marks on the reticle seemed to be hard to see and might not be the best outfit for shooting at game unless it is standing in the open in good light. I rate the reticle as poor in dawn/dusk situations. YMMV
Posted By: 260madman Re: Quigley Scopes - 09/22/20
All you need to know about them is in here. Make sure you have popcorn and beer.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/quigley-q520-ffp.6896341/
© 24hourcampfire