Home
I would like to thank all of you folk for enlightening me on how Leupolds are foreign made and with so many tracking issues one cannot depend on them for a hunt.

I’ve now switched all of my rifles to Skinner and XS Ghost sights. If you need a scope to hunt then it ain’t hunting anymore, its sniping. A true hunter gets close.

Thanks again
I really wanted to believe Gray’s Sporting Journal wouldn’t have fallen for such market hype.

Gray’s Best
Yep. All thirty plus Leupolds of mine suck, poor things should be sold for scrap.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I really wanted to believe Gray’s Sporting Journal wouldn’t have fallen for such market hype.

Gray’s Best

That article is nearly 4 months old for Pete's sake. Obsolete information.
Ive had problems with many of mine...as a result i now don't own any.

I switched to iron sights last year and had a great time. I hunt at shorter distances though due to where i hunt so honestly they work better for me.
If you need a scope to hunt then it ain’t hunting anymore, its sniping. A true hunter gets close.

Thanks again
There are a lot of people out there today who can't and don't really hunt but do kill stuff. They rely on modern technology rather than woodsmanship for success. Target shooting using live targets is what it boils down to.
Well, by God, I put an odd ball combo on a 444 and its the dang Bomb...

I always thought the XS set for the 95 style frame was hulking. I installed a regular 336 rear XS with Skinner Bearbuster 1” spacing front sight.

Its the sight system it should be.

Cheesy, sorry to post such an outdated article. Leupold probably got worse since that time according to the 24campfire experts.

I would like to thank all of you folk for enlightening me on how Leupolds are foreign made and with so many tracking issues one cannot depend on them for a hunt.

I’ve now switched all of my rifles to Skinner and XS Ghost sights. If you need a scope to hunt then it ain’t hunting anymore, its sniping. A true hunter gets close.

Thanks again

Just a WAG but I'm thinking there is a vast difference in the terrain that you and I hunt.

If you really want to be a true hunter throw rocks.
I use brass knuckles
Over 40 + years of using Leupold Scopes along with others, I've only had one bad one out of the box. Leupold is not the very best but in the top five.
Some folks just are stuck in their own bubble and really don't care what goes on outside of it, and that's fine.

The problem arises when these people compare everything to their own bubble...
I rather enjoy Melting Snowflakes going FULL Pelosi and turning into puddles of Liberal Tears...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

HILARIOUSLY,none in The Paper Hat Brigade has ever even seen a sound rifle,let alone used one and wouldn't know even where to start in order to extract inherent merit. Though in fairnes,they will lick the schit outta windows and cry unison,as the Estrogen Levels surge. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their CLUELESS hearts for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Thanks again

Just a WAG but I'm thinking there is a vast difference in the terrain that you and I hunt.

I have, and used a spear too. I’ve never taken a deer with a spear though. I have killed deer with chicken wire, t-post, and a ball bat.

No Snowflake here
#theykindasuck
^^^^ A “snowflake” would post dat ^^^^^^
JennyLicko,

Cite the Reupolds you "used"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk about Rifles or The Outdoors. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying though.

I enjoy that you can nearly "afford" an Avatar too. You CLUELESS Snowflakes are a HOOT!

Hint.

Thanks again

I have, and used a spear too. I’ve never taken a deer with a spear though. I have killed deer with chicken wire, t-post, and a ball bat.

No Snowflake here
No truck? That is the number one method of take for deer around here.

Sh1t, a rock works better than any Leupold grin

Blessings,

Steve
Originally Posted by Big Stick
JennyLicko,

Cite the Reupolds you "used"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk about Rifles or The Outdoors. Hint. LAUGHING!

I enjoy that you can nearly "afford" an Avatar too. You CLUELESS Snowflakes are a HOOT!

Hint.

I’m retired Military living in Texas because of grandkids MORON.

I don’t mean to call you a name but you called me a “Texan” and those are fighting words !
Originally Posted by 24HourCampFireGuy50

Thanks again

No Snowflake here
No truck? That is the number one method of take for deer around here.

Yes I have used a truck and a Z-28 on several occasions. I have also shot them left handed over the truck hood while drinkin & drivin
Heck, I’ve even drowned a few
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Sh1t, a rock works better than any Leupold grin

Blessings,

Steve

Good to see you posting again!
I am still irritated they killed the 6x36. It was their best scope!
I rather enjoy Melting Snowflakes going FULL Pelosi and turning into puddles of Liberal Tears...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

HILARIOUSLY,none in The Paper Hat Brigade has ever even seen a sound rifle,let alone used one and wouldn't know even where to start in order to extract inherent merit. Though in fairnes,they will lick the schit outta windows and cry unison,as the Estrogen Levels surge. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Awe... Fuqk stick he's a Yankee...
Naw, he is

Punk Stinky!!
Nope, from the south.

Plenty of can’t cut it kunnys on here though.
Nope, from the south.

Plenty of can’t cut it kunnys on here though.

Yankee I say's...
Yo Momma is a Yankee
Yo Momma is a Yankee

To bad 'Yo momma' didn't swallow johnny...
Dats a good one but this is a Leupold bashing thread, not by me though
Dats a good one but this is a Leupold bashing thread, not by me though

I thought it was too thanks...
I grow bored now, next subject
Stihl.
Originally Posted by hanco
Yep. All thirty plus Leupolds of mine suck, poor things should be sold for scrap.

Great...I could do with a couple of extra scopes (cheap).

Message me.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Stihl.

Wrong thread
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Stihl.

Wrong thread

Yeah, I will say...he should have said Husqvarna.
Sights? Sights are just a lesser form of cheating. Bare barrel is the only pure way, but glad to see you're progressing steadily towards the Light. At the highest level you'll be able to imagine critters straight into your freezer, in serving-size portions, no rifle required.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Sights? Sights are just a lesser form of cheating. Bare barrel is the only pure way, but glad to see you're progressing steadily towards the Light. At the highest level you'll be able to imagine critters straight into your freezer, in serving-size portions, no rifle required.

See, told you...Husqvarna.
Lot's of brainpower on this great thread.

Bourbon. Ice or no?
Originally Posted by GregW
Some folks just are stuck in their own bubble and really don't care what goes on outside of it, and that's fine.

The problem arises when these people compare everything to their own bubble...

Exactly
Isn’t it indicative of the Leupold subject on here for the last 11 years?

Funny stuff
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Bourbon. Ice or no?

No ice
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Bourbon. Ice or no?

No ice

Liquor cold beer warm.

Thanks again

[Linked Image from pedestrian.tv]
Y’all have convinced me through conviction, contradiction, and concentrated concentric debate, concerning the reliability of Leupold scopes to remove my iron sites and replace them with Leupold scopes because they are made in the USA.

Thanks again.

I’m just an old guy who likes to shoot, just for the fun of shooting. Leupolds work just fine for me. Oh, and every now and then, I do shoot a live target.
I really would like to hunt you, havent hunted men since i left iraq, wanna give it a try hero? Come on chicken s hit, you may get lucky. And ill use an old 6.5, what ya say coward
One of these days im gonna come visit you
All my leupolds work just fine, but i dont play sammy sniper, and dont need to rwist turrets but i do have a vortex that works very well but i dont take 600 yard shot at game, ive noticed a lot of folks that do hunt like that probably coundnt get close or around here are just fat and lazy
Sammy sniper!!😂😂😂
If you need a scope to hunt then it ain’t hunting anymore, its sniping. A true hunter gets close.

Thanks again

You’re joking right?

I’ve talked to people who’ve hunted with you.

Laffin

😎
Sandy Sniper 😈
For the dumbazz's , it's not about sniping, it's about owning an accurate rifle and a scope that can utilize that potential..... hint..... Leupold ain't up to the task
Braggin up Leupolds shows your lack of skill & appreciation of fine equipment.......
Originally Posted by Judman
Sammy sniper!!😂😂😂

I like that one!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Thanks again

You’re joking right?

Laffin

😎

I’ve been living social distancing for the better part of my retirement and I really don’t hunt with anyone, so nope you haven’t talked with anyone.

But Yes, I am joking. I don’t give a rats tail how a fella hunts.

I do like drinking beer at Yuengling though

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hint.

You know, you're F...ing Crazy

Hint
Ive got a 1918 m96 and a m1917 , didnt have to spend a fortune on them and shoot lights out. My 1952 721 is dead nuts accurate. Folks on here are just like most folks now days gotta have the most expensive and latest. To me sounds like women getting the latest fashions and shoes. I still use my grandfathers 1896 30-40 for brush, guess im just real stupid and need to catch up on the latest fashions
You are now my new hero,
clamslit,

What you've got is a vivid Imagination,very WELL founded Insecurities and a mandate to Pretend by default,though I rather enjoyed your rollicking in the Sweet Satisfactions of your Gay Bar World Tour...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Do NOT sell yourself short,because you are farrrrrrrrrr MORE than just real STUPID,you amazingly Inept Clueless Fhuqk. Hint.

What Mall do you Ninja at? Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

FlimFlamMam,

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you set mired in your Stupidity...you"lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

Hint.

Dang, changing from irons to scopes and scopes to irons and back again is costing me money for sight-in
These conversations crack me up... All I can say is if you guys are so upset with your Leupolds, you just send them to me an I'll make sure to dispose of them properly....

Bob
Bob,

I'll play,because it is wayyyyyyyyyy funnier than that. Hint.

I've had ALOTTA scopes fail,for the simplistic reason that I shoot a "smidge" and because Safe Queens are of less than ZERO interest to me personally. There was a time,when Reupold was far closer to the top rung,than they are Today and I of course lived/breathed it,as did other folks who actually shoot. What has transpired is a wicked edged Double Whammer,in that Reupold never sought to stay near the top rung and then cut corners on everything to boot. Hint.

THE most important aspects of a 'scope,is mechanics and Boobs the World over muse/fret/"critique" "glass",when it in comparison doesn't begin to make a single fhuqk. 'Course Reupold's glass has never been it's savior either.(grin) In The Day when most things fogged,they simply didn't and dat's never a bad start. EVERYONE who's been privvy to the lineage,is fully aware of make an adjustment,tap on schit,hope for the best...then rinse and fhuqking repeat. The Reupold Shuffle is still entrenched and hilariously accepted,which is why they still can sell wares worse than ever. Joe Average,sure in the fhuqk ain't very bright! Though someone has gotta Ninja The Mall(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

What REALLY changed the correlations/extrapolations,was the LRF. Prior to,if something didn't jive with POA/POI in the Field,it was accepted as a UKD woe(which certainly plays a role) and the sanctity of the 'scope was never considered. The LRF changed ALL of that and as they improved,mechanical weaknesses were found to be GLARING. Intellestingly enough,as the LRF really hit it's stride,Reupold went the other way mechanically and same became readily apparent to any/all that shoot a smidge. Knowing is a powerful tool and a guess simply ain't much force. Hint.

Now where it possible,to score an LRF and a Reupold that played nice together? Of course,in the beginning,because distances(mechanical scope input) was exceedingly modest. Couple same with a Fire Breathing Dragon Chambering and a guy could do some nice things. Don't worry,nobody has shot/got/built/bought more Boomers than I. Why? It was the ONLY way to connect dots reliably and push the skillset. Even for me,it's tough to gun wares until they're Invented. Hint.(grin)

As time moves along,the LRF simply DESTROYS all things Reupold,with their corner cutting bullschit sinking the ship. Today,a guy can gawk through a "regular" sized bino and get GOOD distance readings,that only Luke Skywalker could,not that long ago. Bullets have not too "suprisingly" greatly improved too and I've got it on good authority,that barrels ain't slipped either. All of them KNOWN quantities,are rather adept at pointing out the weakest links in the chain,for folks who actually shoot a smidge. So awayyyyyyyyyy goes Reupold,because they are simply no longer viable(though I retain some Ultra's/MK4 Fixed Glass for Play Toys). After tasting a scope that do,what scopes are SUPPOSED to fhuqking do(steer boolits),it's rather refreshing to trust a zero,trust erector input,drive a meaningful reticle and bask in the sanctity of mechanical integrity...on a level Reupold fhuqking DREAMS about. Hint.

Now a guy can have something that'll actually corroborate POA/POI and it's a breeze to apply that simplistic reality,to a multitude of platforms. No thang to realize a 700yd+(in my atmosphere no less) 22LR and connect dots from the muzzle,to wherever mood strikes. Same goes Air Rifles,if only to scale things even further,in comparison to Centerfire Pursuits. It probably never hurt Centerfire Dot Connections either and now what once took nearly all of a Reupold's erector(which didn't/doesn't work anyhow),one can simply shoot the windshield less mechanical impetus. Add 10yd parallax,INCREDIBLE Durability,the built in "shade" and one is there by default. Hint.

This is Soothin'.

So is this.

This ain't.

Nor is this.

Or this.

If only as a start.

Hint.........................(grin)
All of them KNOWN quantities,are rather adept at pointing out the weakest links in the chain...

After tasting a scope that do,what scopes are SUPPOSED to fhuqking do(steer boolits),it's rather refreshing to trust a zero,trust erector input,drive a meaningful reticle and bask in the sanctity of mechanical integrity...

Now a guy can have something that'll actually corroborate POA/POI and it's a breeze to apply that simplistic reality,to a multitude of platforms.

Preach!
Well ill see when i can catch a hop to elmendorf. Dont take long and I really want to meet you
FO',

It is never NOT intellesting,to let The Paper Hat Brigade "display" their "prowess" with their version of "good". Hint.(grin)

I'll ALWAYS give one the first shot and/or first cast,but for "some" reason...it just never goes as per their expectations. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

clamslit,

In fairness,you DO have an unfair "advantage",in that schit floats...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Again,which Mall do you Ninja at? Here's to the "power" of your Imagination and Pretend,along with how "REAL" it is to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Whining DUMB Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
Stick,

Have to admit I have had my share of issues with Leupolds lately, which was something I never seemed to have happen many years ago... Just the other day I was shooting with a 6.5 - 20 on one of my favorite .22's and while dialing it in, one group would scatter, adjust it back and the next couple groups would be one ragged hole, adjust again and scatter, etc.... not what I would expect from a rimfire, but this isn't the first time I've had this issue with Leupolds. However, I'm pretty much a set and forget kind of guy and once I get a scope settled in I pretty much leave it alone on most of my rifles. This one is going back to Leupold in a couple days to see what is up, but it won't be around long if it comes back faulty like yours have . Of course, very few people shoot as much as you do, so it takes some of us mere mortals a lot longer to realize these little nagging problems than others - or like me, just stubborn.... wink

I love Leupold's glass, but I hate their erector systems as many tall board tests have made me cringe.... However, with the amount of distaste on this forum for the Leupolds I envision a whole closet full of them to arrive soon and I'll use them for trade bait to the less knowledgeable to acquire better wares.... wink

How has the steelheading been this spring? Trying to plan a trip up towing the boat to POW next spring with a couple buddies if the planets and stars all align...

Bob
Bob,

The 6.5-20's are NOTORIOUS pieces of fhuqking schit,due tube length and especially tender in 1" and easily the most frail 1pc tube. I'd liken 'em akin to the 6-18x,due their length and mulit-segments,in that the ONLY given is,that they can't/won't do that which is sought.(grin) Hint.

They'll shift POI in a mag shift,an erector touch or a bump. There's simply NOTHING within the mechanics,to preclude such realities from fhuqking happening. Furthermore,they are rather trite on mechanical adjustment latitude. It REALLY pays heed to mechanically center windage,chase zero with Signature's and give those FRAIL tubes the widest ring spacing possible,to hedge a rather poor bet. Hint.

A typical MQ wearing a 50yd zero,will reach the 250yd line and happily/easily intersect all points betwixt there and the muzzle,by simply looking through the fhuqking thing with Camp Run 22LR Fodder(non-sorted),in the current atmosphere. 10 Mils of ele and 5 Mils of windage is plum handy,for RELIABLY arranging POA/POI intersections. That'll "probably" blow the doors off any/all variants of Kentucky Guesstimation,if only because one is staring THE Ruler in the face,with every shot. Couple the inherent ability to hold said reticle harder and the "glory" of Days Of Yore,QUICKLY lose all "luster". I shoot with more folks,than most guys who Train Classes and never ONCE,has anybody said "that works too good,so it doesn't interest me".(grin) Checkbooks come out and guys [bleep] all of that,which they "thought" they "knew" prior to the exposure. Seen it 100's of times. Hint.

1000 words on 10x MQ. Hint.

It's impossible to push a skillset,if/when FORCED to make excuses for the component that actually steers the fhuqking boolit. That is wayyyyyyy too obvious and wayyyyyyyyy too concise,for folks to wrap their heads around. Secondly,when gunning The Ruler,you are effectively armed with a Wind Measuring Device. I've long factored the wind's impetus as Base 10 and at 90-degrees to the boolit's flightpath. The beauty of wind at a given distance,is that it's lineal and when factored Base 10,that is intuitive to apply as per whim. One can EASILY breakdown and critique the wind's impetus to (1) MPH values,by simply looking through the fhuqking scope,if only because that's where one is looking anyways.(grin) Hint.

You better PM me an addy,I'll poke a scope in the Mail. When it arrives and wayyyyyyyyyyy before you mount it,call me and we'll talk some basic Principles,then I'll pat you on the ass and kick you outta da' nest. I ASSURE you,after said conversation and application of same,you'll be a Reupold HATING SOB,because it can go NO other fhuqking way. I'll send you a 10x MQ,because you "think" magnification makes a fhuqk in connect percentages,though it don't. Lemme' serve a HUGE "Toldjaso" welllllllllll in fhuqking advance. HINT!

If I was King,I'd do the Covid Thing EVERY fhuqking Spring,as it was all music to my ears. I never bump into folks on accident while Fishing,but will come in like a Thief in the night with an audience,have my way and peel...if only because it cracks me the fhuqk up! I don't know where you are talking about as in locale,but Googling things,it'd be amongst THE last places I'd schlep a boat. I'd look instead,to see if someone Rented same,after getting my feet on the ground and doing some Recon,because the tune "might" change. Hint.

I saw a Steelhead...once.

Hint.

Originally Posted by BillyE
I use brass knuckles

I go full Garrison on my hunted critters
“Leupolds are awesome”

-Leupold employee

😆
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“Leupolds are awesome”

-Leupold employee

😆

No, not until they make a 5x40 Diamond coat Twilight with a non battery powered illuminated aiming point.
Got pretty quiet?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............
Oh my, the lazy bushelor that caint even keep a woman happy is tryin to school the city slickers!!! 😂😂😂

Suffice it to say, I’ve many more splendid species via “gold ring” than the loud mouth do nothing imagination and pretend king can fathom.... listen up bitches, you’ll soon be able to kill shiit at 1800 yards with a fixed 6!!! Haha

Yep, that talk really silenced folks!! Hola!!!
Oh my, the lazy bushelor that caint even keep a woman happy is tryin to school the city slickers!!! 😂😂😂

Suffice it to say, I’ve many more splendid species via “gold ring” than the loud mouth do nothing imagination and pretend king can fathom.... listen up bitches, you’ll soon be able to kill shiit at 1800 yards with a fixed 6!!! Haha

Yep, that talk really silenced folks!! Hola!!!

Come on admit it, you just ain't a good enough shot to appreciate good equipment or know the difference.
I don't know about anyone else, but I personally have no need, desire, nor interest in attempting to kill scheit at 1800 yards with a fixed 6x or any other riflescope for that matter! However, a mechanically sound scope that is reliable, establish a zero without fuss, retain said zero, and POA/POI correlates.... yeah, that interests me.

The optics Forum is always entertaining and good for a chuckle! At the end of the day, you girls buy and use whatever gives you warm fuzzies and makes your nipples hard. It's your $$ and you only have yourself to please.

I don't loose any sleep over what someone else uses, but again, the entertainment value of these silly pissing contests is comical indeed! laugh
Good lrf’s were waaaaaaay ahead of the lying fuuck and fixed 6-42’s and 3.5-10’s, for starters... hint
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I don't know about anyone else, but I personally have no need, desire, nor interest in attempting to kill scheit at 1800 yards with a fixed 6x or any other riflescope for that matter! However, a mechanically sound scope that is reliable, establish a zero without fuss, retain said zero, and POA/POI correlates.... yeah, that interests me.

The optics Forum is always entertaining and good for a chuckle! At the end of the day, you girls buy and use whatever gives you warm fuzzies and makes your nipples hard. It's your $$ and you only have yourself to please.

I don't loose any sleep over what someone else uses, but again, the entertainment value of these silly pissing contests is comical indeed! laugh

Have you and bearmanrick made up yet?? Haha
Have you and bearmanrick made up yet?? Haha

lol, that's a name I haven't heard in quite some time!
Probably one of the dumbest stupid [bleep] I’ve ever seen!!! Haha
You guy s are all correct....I'm dumping all my Leupolds in a pile and beating them into small pieces with a sledge hammer. Thanks for making my life better.
He's "unique" (being kind). He's bi-polar and suffers from depression. When he goes off his meds..... damn.
As time went on, his condition became worse and he was difficult (to say the least).
Haven't seen or spoken to him in probably 12+ years

Fun times! crazy
The Fence Hoppers have,cried...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How would a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk "critique" a scope? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts for Crying,none of which changes mechanics.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........
Eerily similar to the crying spotlighting cuunt.... 😂😂

Oooops whack the heads, we’ll take pics in the bed like we hunted!!! Haha

We only have 7 months to kill (4) dinks!!! Haha
Fence choppers btw. Hint

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

Speaking of which, been any (illegal) guiding goin on up there??? Haha
Dang, changing from irons to scopes and scopes to irons and back again is costing me money for sight-in

In the last six months I've been through that with Vortex, Redfield and Burris scopes. Hell Leupold is the only common brand I haven't tried yet.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

Speaking of which, been any (illegal) guiding goin on up there??? Haha

Oooopsie, I’m betting the texts are flying right now!!! Haha

Ok, I’m a against the fence again, please regale me with the tough beach bear spotlighted Sitka 70 lb deer exploits again, you lying useless fuucking cull!!! Haha
Same old Brokedick Crying Schit...which is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqktards with schit rifles,DREAM of "justifying" them,but that "reality" NEVER fhuqking happens. Shut the pasture gate and sluice sumptin',then it's "swooned" by the Window Licking Brokedicks as "viable". Talk rifle particulars and the CLUELESS Fhuqks squirm away. Hint. LAUGHING!

Then they'll lament how they are "victims",while their Cities burn. Hint.

I've simply owned 100's of scopes and they ain't all "equal". Hint.

Bless the Snowflake's Hearts for TRYING to arrange same.

Hint.

Originally Posted by Sheister
Stick,

Have to admit I have had my share of issues with Leupolds lately, which was something I never seemed to have happen many years ago... Just the other day I was shooting with a 6.5 - 20 on one of my favorite .22's and while dialing it in, one group would scatter, adjust it back and the next couple groups would be one ragged hole, adjust again and scatter, etc.... not what I would expect from a rimfire, but this isn't the first time I've had this issue with Leupolds. However, I'm pretty much a set and forget kind of guy and once I get a scope settled in I pretty much leave it alone on most of my rifles. This one is going back to Leupold in a couple days to see what is up, but it won't be around long if it comes back faulty like yours have . Of course, very few people shoot as much as you do, so it takes some of us mere mortals a lot longer to realize these little nagging problems than others - or like me, just stubborn.... wink

I love Leupold's glass, but I hate their erector systems as many tall board tests have made me cringe.... However, with the amount of distaste on this forum for the Leupolds I envision a whole closet full of them to arrive soon and I'll use them for trade bait to the less knowledgeable to acquire better wares.... wink

How has the steelheading been this spring? Trying to plan a trip up towing the boat to POW next spring with a couple buddies if the planets and stars all align...

Bob

Bob I’m sorry you didn’t suck enough ass to be one of the boys, though your heart is in the right place, the sex offenders son has no pride... sorry buddy
Shut up Punky Stinky.
Oooops
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Same old Brokedick Crying Schit...which is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqktards with schit rifles,DREAM of "justifying" them,but that "reality" NEVER fhuqking happens. Shut the pasture gate and sluice sumptin',then it's "swooned" by the Window Licking Brokedicks as "viable". Talk rifle particulars and the CLUELESS Fhuqks squirm away. Hint. LAUGHING!

Then they'll lament how they are "victims",while their Cities burn. Hint.

I've simply owned 100's of scopes and they ain't all "equal". Hint.

Bless the Snowflake's Hearts for TRYING to arrange same.

Hint.

Just a thunk, but I’ll wager there’s a lot at risk, and I’m sure the important folks are payin attention... grin
You still guiding Larry??? I’ll pay good $$$...😂😂😂
Originally Posted by joelkdouglas
I am still irritated they killed the 6x36. It was their best scope!

Yes indeed.
Got pretty quiet?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

What was that???? Haha

Oooopsie....
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Thanks again

You’re joking right?

Laffin

😎

Weird
I reckon it a Snowflake Constant,that your rented "best",is wellll shy of my "worst" Charities. Hint Congratulations?!?

No wonder you hold Rat Fhuqk DINKS in "esteem". Hint. LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Fhuqktards are a HOOT!! Hint.

Bless your heart for tRying.

Hint.

Not many impressed by beach fed bear, even by folks that don’t know....

How’s the guide outfit goin? Guess city slickers are Easy to impress??? Beach critters are easy to impres... haha
Is there a investigation going for (guiding) goin on Larry??? Haha
Your Drooling DUMB Fhuqktitude is fascinating. Hint .Congratulations?!?

I reckon your being a Minimum Wage Kchunt sways your "realities" and it's a fhuqking HOOT,that you DREAM you are anything but a heel nipping piece of fhuqking schit. Pardon my daily check,exceeding your monthly. Hint. LAUGHING!

Slooowwwww day here. HINT.

I LOVE being "accused" of "Guiding",while you ride your bib and are RIDING. HINT.

LAUGHING!.......................

Paradise mobile home park maybe...Congrats... WINNING!!!
Again, $$$ doesn’t have a thing to do anything, nor does (shootin) it a guy hunts ... hint

Simple fact remains, I’m home every night, I’ve watched every football, soccer, wrestling match for my kids, stuffed the commander anytime I’ve wanted, hunted a minimum of (5) states annually wiltst you’ve allowed another to pile up Kerri, while guiding.... congratulations????
Rumor has it, your a guide, or involved with guiding??? Sign me up !!! Ochoco and his dad?? Stam??? You feel like a used ghunt???? Haha
This forum is always entertaining, if not always wise....

I used to be the biggest Leupold fan in town and still own quite a few, but the last few years I've had more problems with Leupolds than all the other brands combined in my safe. Between the tall target tests that drive me crazy, sighting in my family and buddies' rifles before hunting season and not being able to adjust elevation without adjusting windage just to go up/down, and the occasional issue with adjustment rings being too tight to adjust power, I'm losing faith in them by the day.
Yup, I've killed lots of stuff with them over the years but I'm starting to lose trust in Leupold lately even though they are just a couple miles down the road and I'm accumulating a large collection of other wares to do the job. The MQ will be my next effort to find a sighting system that will do what I would like a scope to do without worrying about it... funny thing is, I seldom hear a complaint about the SS scopes on here, but I hear lots of complaints about Leupolds.. Even though I support home town and US made equipment, I need reliable equipment and once you lose trust in your equipment it's pretty much all over....

I can't help you guys' mistrust and hate for Larry has colored your sense of reason so I won't even go there....

Bob
Will you guide me?? Perty please??? Haha
Will you guide me?? Perty please??? Haha
If you need guidin' to the liquor store he's your huckleberry.
Stick couldn't guide himself out of his own double wide. Hint WINNING... Some day someone needs to break that 'stick' off in his azz
Originally Posted by Sheister
Stick,

Bob

Bob I’m sorry you didn’t suck enough ass to be one of the boys, though your heart is in the right place, the sex offenders son has no pride... sorry buddy

Not sure where you are going with this but it you knew me you would realize being "one of the boys" is the furthest thing from my objectives in life... BTW, did you ever get that stock duped yet?
Not yet Bob. It's a dandy. Still pondering. Do know, rem sa, octagon snout though..
Again, $$$ doesn’t have a thing to do anything, nor does (shootin) it a guy hunts ... hint

Simple fact remains, I’m home every night, I’ve watched every football, soccer, wrestling match for my kids, stuffed the commander anytime I’ve wanted, hunted a minimum of (5) states annually wiltst you’ve allowed another to pile up Kerri, while guiding.... congratulations????

Haha, Karma is a bitch. lil miss muffet is letting someone else munch on his woman? Explains some of his anger. The rest just comes from being wider than his height. Lil ankle bitter... The kids he has left will leave his ass to. God bless 'em
Back in the day my truck proved to be such an efficient deer harvester I mounted a cow catcher on the front in place of the bumper. I also mounted a Leupold in place of the windshield. However, I developed Tunnel Vision due to the sun shade and had to start driving with my horn, like they do in Mexico and some other Turd world countries. It was a very efficient mechanism but I had to stop and go back to using my Rumington-Loopold combo because it got too expensive when some unthoughtful soul would ignore my horn and pull out in my path causing me to total my truck. Oh the agony, oh the humanity!!!
BTW, I don't care what scope you use. I use what I want and ignore a lot of hog wash on any forum. I go by my own experience and nobody elses.
Originally Posted by Filaman
BTW, I don't care what scope you use. I use what I want and ignore a lot of hog wash on any forum. I go by my own experience and nobody elses.

Well I do rely on other people’s experience. I honestly have no idea where I’d even get to look through a Swarovski, Steiner, Zeiss, S&B, etc. They’re just not around here. I’ve seen one VX-6HD in person. Two VX-5HDs, no Mark 4,5,6... you get the idea. You just have to take everything you read with a grain of salt.
Hard to believe I got a kickback of $400 so far from the advertising page hits on this thread. Thanks guys.

I’m thinking I’ll buy a Leupold with the deposit.
Too fhuqking funny,when The Paper Hat Brigade starts swilling suds...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts,for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Bob,

Parcel is packed purty,but was/am in a hurry and drug the shutter at 1/10 and didn't wanna fight the rain to my crummy,to grab fill flash( The Paper Hat Brigade can Google it). Hint. LAUGHING!

10x MQ.

Tossed in a NIB 20MOMO rail,just for giggles,if only because ring spacing is EVERY scope's best friend. Hint.

Into da' box it goes. Hint.

Do NOT forget to call,before mounting it. Re-hint.

Just sayin'......................
Next time try a little duck tape shorty... LAUGHING!!!
Whats the shipping weight on that POS, about seven pounds?

All the snowflakes like LittleSDick have these 5lb rifles and three pound scopes.

Just ordered a Leupold 6x42 for my 77 Compact Stainless with my page hit money.
I have a 6x42 matte Leupold ,long range duplex if anyone is interested, pm me
Whats the shipping weight on that POS, about seven pounds?

All the snowflakes like LittleSDick have these 5lb rifles and three pound scopes.

Just ordered a Leupold 6x42 for my 77 Compact Stainless with my page hit money.
He needs a 5 lb rifle because the little drunken dork can't go anywhere without taking 10 lbs of camera gear along.
Thanks Stick,

I'll give it a go and report back. Studying up on the mil conversions on you tube and feel like I can now almost understand it... wink

I'm sure the entertainment here will continue while you're gone.... LOL

Bob
Wow! an actual stick fan boy... Funny
I'd say its a recognition of wilderness skills & excellent photography, rather than him being a "fan boy".

Bob,

The beauty is,there is NO "conversion" requisite,thus the impetus for the phone call. Hopefully,you are driving an Iphone and if so,simply upload the Ballistic AE app and then all will make PERFECT sense. Hint.

Have seen this scene unfolds 100's of times and my sole lamentation is,I won't be there to see your face,when it all comes rushin' in.(grin)

Like I said,don't beat yourself up about yesterday and how EASY it coulda' been,but instead look down the roads and connect all dots going forward.

You'll schit.....................

JHIZZ,

I find it fascinating,that you "think" you are"qualified" to talk tape and yessssssss it's still Duct tape...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a Co-signer,for the tape alone. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best and Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

JennyLicko,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you "get" to shoot your mouth and Imagination...you "luck" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

I'll take the Real Thing,as you flaunt Fluff. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Dreaming aloud.

Hint.

Joan,

What do you do for a "living",that keeps you from having anything worth a fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Indoors,

That's MEAN,but fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Too fhuqking funny,when The Paper Hat Brigade starts swilling suds...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts,for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Bob,

Parcel is packed purty,but was/am in a hurry and drug the shutter at 1/10 and didn't wanna fight the rain to my crummy,to grab fill flash( The Paper Hat Brigade can Google it). Hint. LAUGHING!

10x MQ.

Tossed in a NIB 20MOMO rail,just for giggles,if only because ring spacing is EVERY scope's best friend. Hint.

Into da' box it goes. Hint.

Do NOT forget to call,before mounting it. Re-hint.

Just sayin'......................

You should box up a pile of your shiit, the buttfuuck him when your done, it would be eerily similar to what your sending already... 😂😂
Hint...Congratulations, Laughing...WINNING!!! All I have to add is to bad twigs AKA sticks mamma didn't swallow...
If this goes to 8 pages, I get a cameraland coupon

You too?

Good times!
Sometime when y'all aren't busy with 5th grade pecker-stretching, tell me why I shouldn't buy a Leupold Rifleman for my beater 7400.
I keeps pulling and pulling on that Mo Fo and it still ain't getting any longer...
#8ormorepages
I thought Stick was gone for good. Sorry to see him back. He is worse than the rioters..............
Just don't understand it. My $200 VX II is not quite as bright and the clicks are not quite as defined as a Nightforce SVH? Sure the Nightforce cost 4X more but that really should not be a consideration. Should it?

Gotta be gettin close. Just trying to help.

Threadwise, I've kilt stuff with leupold scopes.
Just zero'd my rar 358 with a 1.75-6x32 I bought off horse1, easy peasy. Let the bodies hit the floor.. 🖕😎
Judman, I cannot see your post since I've had you on ignore since your days of trying to be a Stick, wannabe, copycat.

Save your breath, I'm sure whatever you say is just plain stupid.
Good deal, now to fuuck yourself .

PS, ignore, means ignore fuuckchops. 😂😂🖕

Fuuuckchops???

Will use that one in the near future!!

I like it.

I see you are now up to over 12,000 posts, how could you do all that ? Must be your full time non-job...ha-ha-ha......

Wonders never cease, I did not think anyone so ignorant could even type.....
You’ll get over it safariman... that ignore feature is working great I see!! 🤣🖕🏿

Parcel is packed purty,but was/am in a hurry and drug the shutter at 1/10 and didn't wanna fight the rain to my crummy

CRUMMY....! You must have slayed a sapling or two on POW.... did you know Leon....?
The happiest days of owning Leupolds are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.
#SplitYourGiftCardWithStick
#HeIsBroke

Just put them in the trash on garbage night. You'll sleep better.

Congrats! Gonna buy a leupold?
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Just put them in the trash on garbage night. You'll sleep better.

He shoots stuff from a blind at a feeder at close range and likely hasn't touched any adjustment for years....

A toilet paper roll and a rubber band may work as well in certain conditions....

Hardly a bonus unless holding zero is a great thing these days which all scopes basically do, on average....
😂😂😂
Well I ordered a Leupold Rifleman for my old beater 7400. Now I have to live with the curse of all my grandchildren being born naked and toothless.
I have about 20 Leupold’s and love them. Any issue is fixed by Leupold for no charge. Now after reading this thread I will dispose of all of them and start hunting with just a spear and loin cloth!
Just saw the Freedom 4-12x 6.5 creedmoor.
Has duplex w two added dots on lower wire.
Non AO

But wondering if itd be good on a .243 yoter
Yesterday I went to the range with two new Burris scopes on a .270 and a .223. Strangely (based on my Leupold experiences) both of them adjusted perfectly. Unlike the Leupold experiences no beating or tapping was needed, and the adjustments were what they said they were. Amazing! Leupold adjustments are schizophrenic.
I have always bumped the tube lightly when I make an adjustment. In fact I keep a soft rubber handled screwdriver in the range bag for that purpose.

That said, my last Burris adjusted perfectly right up to the last elevation click for a 200 yard zero. That one, for some reason, equaled a repeatable 3". I think Burris makes a good scope and mine was just the odd 'barely OK' one that got through..
Just mounted a VX3 6.5-20 on my new custom 204R. It was on another gun I sold. It and the 15-20 other leupold I own work just fine for me. I have a smattering of Zeiss conquests as well. Took three rifles with leupolds and three with Zeiss on a PD shoot couple weeks ago. Both performed very well.
The Leupold Rifleman came in yesterday and it's a very nice scope; bright and clear edge to edge, with excellent natural colors. I mounted it in an old Remington 30-06 and it zeroed w/o issue. If it falls apart in the next 20 years, I'll let you know.
© 24hourcampfire