Home
Posted By: glockblaster 10- 10 220 Theory - 10/22/02
Norm's post about the "new FAA rule" reminded me of a theory I developed shortly after 9/1/1. As the perps involved in terrorist activities against the U.S. are usually flown to the U.S. or U.S. controlled areas where herds and swarms of self serving, bottom feeding, blood sucking lawyers congregate to defend them at our expense, eliminate the profit/treasure element with my 10-10-220 theory: 10 miles out (over the ocean) 10,000 feet up and 220 MPH, eject them (with or without their lawyers) from the aircraft. Of course parachutes are prohibited . An even more effective drop sight would be over heavily populated areas of their origional country.
<br> After a few dozen screaming rag topped Swamis make a meteoric traversion through the tile rooftops and create a crater full of simulated roadkill in the populace households, public opinion would change drastically about the glory of becomming martyrs and homicide bombers. The roof repair and roofing tile industries could thank us discreetly at a later date.
Posted By: T LEE Re: 10- 10 220 Theory - 10/22/02
Revive a certain interrogation practiced in Nam? They used Huey's for that then, and 500 -1,000 feet was plenty of altitude! Never did it myself but heard of it more than once.
Posted By: eddieleon Re: 10- 10 220 Theory - 10/30/02
I heard that the first one out didn't believe it would happen but the remainder were willing to cooperate.
<br>
<br>
Posted By: T LEE Re: 10- 10 220 Theory - 10/30/02
From what I heard it was a very effective technique for the CIA spooks and ARVN interrogators anyway. Much chatter after the first "flying lesson". Seriously, I only heard about it but do believe it was done. I did see some stuff that I would prefere to not remember without adding that one!
© 24hourcampfire