Home
https://reason.com/2022/05/26/witne...from-uvalde-cops-during-school-shooting/

Hard to believe these local cops received zero training on the learnings from previous shootings.
There's a saying that goes. "When seconds count, the police are minutes away".
Police are recused from being required to protect you by "Qualified Immunity", they are under no statutory obligation to provide security, protection or safety to any individual not in their custody.
SCOTUS ruled several years ago that the police are under no obligation to protect and individual citizen but rather society at large. This means you are a fool to rely on anyone but yourself
Originally Posted by MAC
SCOTUS ruled several years ago that the police are under no obligation to protect and individual citizen but rather society at large. This means you are a fool to rely on anyone but yourself

It is sad really. There were parents ready and willing to go in and take care of the situation, but the cops/police kept them out of the building. What do you Texans suggest a remedy for that would be? Bunch of fu cking puzzies if you ask me..
Outline the following:
1) Did I pay my life insurance premium this month?

After answering that let's see what happens.....
i wish this crap never happens again ,but it probably will so i hope it does not happen with me around because you would read about my death.
© 24hourcampfire