Home
I see a need for a new post, I just sent back smile
for my 5 year renewal.

I suppose most here are members.
Senior Life Member. Has to wait until I could afford it.
The NRA is a wonderful organization that really fights for out 2nd ammendment rights....annoying thing is they ask for money all the time. I wonder how much money they could save on postage, printing, telemarketers, etc.
Still we would be hard pressed without them. I do give occasionally.

Steve
I get a lot less mail from them since I became a lifer, caller ID takes care of the phone calls...
I'm a Lifer but plan to upgrade to an Endowment membership eventually.
Life Member since 1980.
recently upgraded to Endowment member.
Originally Posted by Sbrown
Senior Life Member. Has to wait until I could afford it.
The NRA is a wonderful organization that really fights for out 2nd ammendment rights....annoying thing is they ask for money all the time. I wonder how much money they could save on postage, printing, telemarketers, etc.
Still we would be hard pressed without them. I do give occasionally.

Steve

I stopped the calling by asking them to stop bugging me about $$. Seemed to work...
I have belong to them for over 50 years and yes they have done a tremendous amount of good for us. The one thing that does bother me though is the three top guys pulling down over a million a year in salary and benefits, thats a lot of memberships.
I just upgraded to Endowment. Hasbeen
I upgraded to Benefactor myself in late December or early January for a discounted rate. Still cost me $300, but was better than $1500. I can't believe all of the Gun owners I know who won't at least get a basic membership! The NRA is the main reason we still have our gun rights!
© 24hourcampfire