Home
Deerfield bans assault weapons and high-capacity magazines

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...ld-assault-weapon-ban-tl-0412-story.html
Un-f-ing-constitutional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Democrats....
I think it will get even worse here in Colorado with a Democratic House, Senate and governor. A bunch of anti gun bills are do to hit the legislature this month and they will most likely pass .This openly gay governor will sign every one of them.
And it's spreading like cancer.
if someone has the time and can get enough funds/money to fight this and take it to the new supreme court under President Trump i believe you would win this case now. good luck
Bump to clear spam off of the homepage
I'm sure gang bangers and thugs in other parts will honor their stupid law.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I think it will get even worse here in Colorado with a Democratic House, Senate and governor. A bunch of anti gun bills are do to hit the legislature this month and they will most likely pass .This openly gay governor will sign every one of them.

Yep. Y’all are fugged I’m afraid. Californification has ruined a great State!
Make sure everyone is calling and emailing them about how you feel and tell your friends to do it they get enough flack about it they won’t sign it worst thing to do is sit around and bullshit about it look where that got New York with is safe act crap
I'm sure all the thugs will comply and everything will be safe from that time onward.
© 24hourcampfire